The truth and reality of God and what He first causes us to do before we know Him.

Tercon

If God is the truth and reality, then how could you know the truth and reality of God without believing He had to first believe in and for you in order for you to know the truth and reality of God to begin with?

Tercon

How can you know the truth and reality God, without believing that it was Him Who first believed in and for us, before we could even believe on our own?

civic

For the 100th time God does not have faith

next.................................................................................

faith is required of the creature not the Creator.

next..............................................

Tercon

For the 100th time God does not have faith

next.................................................................................

faith is required of the creature not the Creator.

next..............................................
How do you know God doesn't have a believing mind? And if God is reality, then how does He know He exists without Him believing He exists for Himself silly?

civic

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Gods faithfulness to His promises is not the same as God having faith.

Do you understand the difference ?

New International Version
What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God's faithfulness?

English Standard Version
What if some were unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of God?

New American Standard Bible
What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it?

New King James Version
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?

hope this helps !!!

Tercon

Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Yes, His believing in and for us is the beginning of our faith, for God strives with the believer in everything and hides nothing from His children.

civic

Yes, His believing in and for us is the beginning of our faith, for God strives with the believer in everything and hides nothing from His children.
THE FAITH OF GOD- Introduction
Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, and other Word-Faith teachers have a brand new revelation, “God operates by faith.” And we, too, ought to exercise the same kind of faith that God exercised when He created the world. Well is this new revelation really biblical?

THE FAITH OF GOD- The “Proof”
There are only two prooftexts from the Bible which are used to prove that God exercises faith, and they don’t support this doctrine at all. The first is Mark 11:22, this tell us: “Have faith in God.” Well, grammatically this could be translated, “Have faith of God,” or, “Have God’s faith.” And therefore the Word-Faith teachers commonly say that we are to have “the God kind of faith.” However, this is clearly a mistake. You see, in Greek the grammatical form here means not “faith that God has” but “faith, that has God as its object.” In context Jesus is exhorting His disciples to have faith when they pray — in other words, when they ask God for things, they are to have faith in Him [Mark 11:23-24]. It’s always object oriented.

THE FAITH OF GOD- Another “Prooftext”
The second prooftext, Hebrews 11:3, says that “by faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the Word of God.” The Word-Faith teachers here twist this to read that God by His faith created the world. In other words, God had to exercise faith in order to create the world. Again, this interpretation clearly is ruled out by the context. The whole chapter is talking about the faith exercised in God by human beings: “By faith Abel… By faith Enoch… By faith Noah… By faith Abraham… By faith Sarah…” [11:4,5,7,8,11], and so forth.

THE FAITH OF GOD- What IS Faith?
The whole idea that God has faith is completely foreign to the Bible. Biblical faith is: human beings trusting in a God they cannot see, to do things that He has promised. God sees all and knows all from all eternity. So, God doesn’t need to have faith. And since God doesn’t need to have faith, the idea that we have to imitate God’s “faith” is clearly unbiblical. Remember, faith is always object oriented: Faith in God not faith of God. And if we mix that up, we have a faulty understanding of what true biblical faith really is.

THE FAITH OF GOD- Conclusion
On the question of God having faith, that’s the CRI Perspective. I’m Hank Hanegraaff.

TomFL

Kenneth Hagin, Kenneth Copeland, and other Word-Faith teachers have a brand new revelation, “God operates by faith.” And we, too, ought to exercise the same kind of faith that God exercised when He created the world. Well is this new revelation really biblical?

NONONONONONONONONONO

A thousand times NO

Tercon

There are only two prooftexts from the Bible which are used to prove that God exercises faith, and they don’t support this doctrine at all. The first is Mark 11:22, this tell us: “Have faith in God.” Well, grammatically this could be translated, “Have faith of God,” or, “Have God’s faith.” And therefore the Word-Faith teachers commonly say that we are to have “the God kind of faith.” However, this is clearly a mistake. You see, in Greek the grammatical form here means not “faith that God has” but “faith, that has God as its object.” In context Jesus is exhorting His disciples to have faith when they pray — in other words, when they ask God for things, they are to have faith in Him [Mark 11:23-24]. It’s always object oriented.

The second prooftext, Hebrews 11:3, says that “by faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the Word of God.” The Word-Faith teachers here twist this to read that God by His faith created the world. In other words, God had to exercise faith in order to create the world. Again, this interpretation clearly is ruled out by the context. The whole chapter is talking about the faith exercised in God by human beings: “By faith Abel… By faith Enoch… By faith Noah… By faith Abraham… By faith Sarah…” [11:4,5,7,8,11], and so forth.

The whole idea that God has faith is completely foreign to the Bible. Biblical faith is: human beings trusting in a God they cannot see, to do things that He has promised. God sees all and knows all from all eternity. So, God doesn’t need to have faith. And since God doesn’t need to have faith, the idea that we have to imitate God’s “faith” is clearly unbiblical. Remember, faith is always object oriented: Faith in God not faith of God. And if we mix that up, we have a faulty understanding of what true biblical faith really is.

On the question of God having faith, that’s the CRI Perspective. I’m Hank Hanegraaff.
Agreed as I'm showing tecron his erroneous beliefs that God has faith. Read the entire article.
I know and agree
Where do you think faith comes from, is faith something we just came up with on our own silly? Don't know about you, but I got my faith from Christ and if you two jewels didn't, then you both have a problem.

Tercon

Gods faithfulness to His promises is not the same as God having faith.

Do you understand the difference ?

New International Version
What if some were unfaithful? Will their unfaithfulness nullify God's faithfulness?

English Standard Version
What if some were unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of God?

New American Standard Bible
What then? If some did not believe, their unbelief will not nullify the faithfulness of God, will it?

New King James Version
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?

hope this helps !!!
I understand that you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to knowing how and why God's truth and reality is known to you, because in reality His promises are a part of our faith in Him.

civic

God is faithless in his faithfulness?

TomFL

Where do you think faith comes from, is faith something we just came up with on our own silly? Don't know about you, but I got my faith from Christ and if you two jewels didn't, then you both have a problem.
Book chapter and verse

Tercon

Strawman, where did your faith come from; if it didn't come from God silly?
Strawman, as if Christ is God and Christ had and shared his faith that he had in believing in the reality of God, then God had faith too and to suggest otherwise is heretical at best.

Actually if God is the truth and reality and the only way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist is in and by a believing mind, then God must create everything that exists in reality in and by His believing mind. And if the truth and reality is God, then faith must be one's belief in the truth and reality of God.
for if Abraham by works was declared righteous, he hath to boast -- but not before god; for what doth the writing say? `And Abraham did believe God, and it was reckoned to him – to righteousness;' (Romans 4:2-3)

how then was it reckoned? he being in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision; and a sign he did receive of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith in the uncircumcision, for his being father of all those believing through uncircumcision, for the righteousness also being reckoned to them, and father of circumcision to those not of circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of the faith, that [is] in the uncircumcision of our father Abraham. For not through law [is] the promise to Abraham, or to his seed, of his being heir of the world, but through the righteousness of faith; (Romans 4:9-13)

He, therefore, who is supplying to you the Spirit, and working mighty acts among you -- by works of law or by the hearing of faith [is it]? according as Abraham did believe God, and it was reckoned to him -- to righteousness; know ye, then, that those of faith -- these are sons of Abraham, and the Writing having foreseen that by faith God doth declare righteous the nations did proclaim before the good news to Abraham --`Blessed in thee shall be all the nations;' so that those of faith are blessed with the faithful Abraham, for as many as are of works of law are under a curse, for it hath been written, `Cursed [is] every one who is not remaining in all things that have been written in the Book of the Law -- to do them,' and that in law no one is declared righteous with God, is evident, because `The righteous by faith shall live;' and the law is not by faith, but -- `The man who did them shall live in them.' Christ did redeem us from the curse of the law, having become for us a curse, for it hath been written, `Cursed is every one who is hanging on a tree,' that to the nations the blessing of Abraham may come in Christ Jesus, that the promise of the Spirit we may receive through the faith. (Galatians 3:5-14)

Firstly, why are you offering what you don't even believe to be true yourself, rather than what you believe to be true about the reality of God? Are you in fear that what you do believe is insufficient to make anyone see the truth and reality of God?

Actually if Christ is the Son of God and Christ had faith in God the Father, because he believed in the reality of God, then God must at least have a believing mind in order to know that Christ's believing in Him He reckoned to Christ His perfection and righteousness, like the righteousness He reckoned to Abraham, because of his belief.

Therefore, it isn't just in Christ's death that is God plan of salvation was reckoned. But it was also in believing in the truth and reality of God as Christ did that his righteousness through him to our sanctification, we are set free from the deception of the devil and allowed the Spirit of truth that makes all truth and reality of God known in and to us as believers. And because of our belief in the truth found in and because of Christ and the Spirit of truth indwelled to the reality of God the Father. “and we all, with unvailed face, the glory of the Lord beholding in a mirror, to the same image are being transformed, from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.(2 Corinthians 3:18)

`I have yet many things to say to you, but ye are not able to bear [them] now; and when He may come -- the Spirit of truth -- He will guide you to all the truth, for He will not speak from Himself, but as many things as He will hear He will speak, and the coming things He will tell you; He will glorify me, because of mine He will take, and will tell to you.
`All things, as many as the Father hath, are mine; because of this I said, That of mine He will take, and will tell to you; a little while, and ye do not behold me, and again a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go away unto the Father.'
Therefore said [some] of his disciples one to another, `What is this that he saith to us, A little while, and ye do not behold me, and again a little while, and ye shall see me, and, Because I go away unto the Father?' they said then, `What is this he saith -- the little while? we have not known what he saith.'
Jesus, therefore, knew that they were wishing to ask him, and he said to them, `Concerning this do ye seek one with another, because I said, A little while, and you do not behold me, and again a little while, and ye shall see me?
verily, verily, I say to you, that ye shall weep and lament, and the world will rejoice; and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow joy will become.
`The woman, when she may bear, hath sorrow, because her hour did come, and when she may bear the child, no more doth she remember the anguish, because of the joy that a man was born to the world.
`And ye, therefore, now, indeed, have sorrow; and again I will see you, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no one doth take from you, and in that day ye will question me nothing; verily, verily, I say to you, as many things as ye may ask of the Father in my name, He will give you; till now ye did ask nothing in my name; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
`These things in similitudes I have spoken to you, but there cometh an hour when no more in similitudes will I speak to you, but freely of the Father, will tell you.
`In that day, in my name ye will make request, and I do not say to you that I will ask the Father for you, for the Father himself doth love you, because me ye have loved, and ye have believed that I from God came forth; I came forth from the Father, and have come to the world; again I leave the world, and go on unto the Father.'
His disciples say to him, `Lo, now freely thou dost speak, and no similitude speakest thou; now we have known that thou hast known all things, and hast no need that any one do question thee; in this we believe that from God thou didst come forth.'
Jesus answered them, `Now do ye believe? lo, there doth come an hour, and now it hath come, that ye may be scattered, each to his own things, and me ye may leave alone, and I am not alone, because the Father is with me; these things I have spoken to you, that in me ye may have peace, in the world ye shall have tribulation, but take courage -- I have overcome the world.' (John 16;12-33)

Tercon

Book chapter and verse
You should read the Bible more carefully then, as if you think that Christ didn't have faith and he didn't believe too as he died for us as well, then obviously you didn't understand what you were reading. Read it again.

TomFL

You should read the Bible more carefully then, as if you think that Christ didn't have faith and he didn't believe too as he died for us as well, then obviously you didn't understand what you were reading. Read it again.
I still don't see a book , chapter and verse

Why