The truth and reality of God and what He first causes us to do before we know Him.

Tercon

I still don't see a book , chapter and verse

Why
It wouldn't do you much good if I copied and pasted the entire Bible, because you aren't interest in the truth in Christ and the reality of God. As if you believe that you believed on your own, then your faith amounts to believing in yourself for your own salvation.

TomFL

It wouldn't do you much good if I copied and pasted the entire Bible, because you aren't interest in the truth in Christ and the reality of God. As if you believe that you believed on your own, then your faith amounts to believing in yourself for your own salvation.
Sounds like a copout to me

No book chapter and verse ?

then No validity

Tercon

Sounds like a copout to me

No book chapter and verse ?

then No validity

Your faith's chain of custody started and ended with you silly. Real Christians can actually track the chain of custody of their faith to Christ and thus God. But you have no such way to do so, if your faith didn't originate in and with the truth we find in Christ to the reality of God the Father, so you have NO such assurance at all. If you need help to understand the Christian faith, then at least ask someone who shares in Christ's faith and not just their own.

However, I am starting to think that you and others in this forum like you are just atheists pretending to be Christians in order to discourage belief in the truth and reality of God.

ReverendRV

How do you know God doesn't have a believing mind? And if God is reality, then how does He know He exists without Him believing He exists for Himself silly?
How do you know God doesn't have a believing mind? And if God is reality, then how does He know He exists without Him believing He exists for Himself silly?
God is not Reality, IE in the sense of Pantheism...

You passed me over; maybe I'm on to something...

Tercon

God is not Reality, IE in the sense of Pantheism...

You passed me over; maybe I'm on to something...

If you disbelieve that God is reality, then you have passed over the truth and reality of God and landed in the abyss. As if all Christians have to believe in the reality of God in order to be a Christian in reality and you disbelieve that God is reality, then in reality you aren't a Christian. Simple as that. And you find yourself in the practice of some kind of Pantheism for yourself.

ReverendRV

Comments removed by Mod
Tell us, what are the Consequences for him being a Lying Windbag in your Religion? How can he avoid any Consequences? Are there Consequences for you since you called him names?

Last edited by a moderator:

ReverendRV

oh boy lets get the popcorn this is getting entertaining......................
I wonder what the Lurkers think about all that? Since he/she didn't tell you what the consequences for Lying in her/his religion is, it looks like you need another Way, another Truth; another Life since you're a Liar...

Tercon

Tell us, what are the Consequences for him being a Lying Windbag in your Religion? How can he avoid any Consequences? Are there Consequences for you since you called him names?
Yeah he gets to be called what I called him, that's the consequence for telling lies about people, you get to be ridiculed.

Last edited: