The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Authentic Nouveau

I tend to stick to what the CDC, FDA, NIH et al. has to say on the matter.
If you add up all deaths due to vaccines over the last 30 years, they add up to less than 5,000.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)is maintained by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). As of July 9, reported deaths in the VAERS totaled 10,991. Of those, 4,593 occurred within 72-hours of vaccination. https://vaers.hhs.gov/

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

When the H1N1 vaccine killed just over 50 people, it was removed. The VAERS reporting system is notorious for under reporting deaths, and yet even with over 10,000 admitted cases, the CDC, FDA, et al don't seem to think this is a problem. What's really going on?

This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show: 14,003 total adverse events, including 866 rated as serious and 14 reported deaths. Two of the nine deaths were suicides. The most recent reported death includes a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1431289) with a previous history of COVID who suffered cardiac arrest and died 17 days after vaccination with Pfizer. Other reports include two 13-year-old boys (VAERS I.D. 1406840 and 1429457) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), three 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1225942 and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762). 2,040 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases. attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.1% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J. 377 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 373 attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine. 65 reports of blood clotting disorders, with 64 attributed to Pfizer and 1 attributed to Moderna. Seems like the Moderna vaccine is the safest.

edit link violations

Who needs to look at misinformation when the CDC, FDA, VAERS etc. are all openly pointing out that these gene therapies are killing people in record numbers?
Snake oil salesmen
Your is the political left ridicules the '"anti-vaxxers" as a defense of their pushing a shabby jab.

Authentic Nouveau

So prove they are trying to defraud people.

And don't believe everything you see/hear. Even from the health care industry (it is an industry you know).
Or even the president.
Ardern the Emperor of New Zealand.

take all non government information with a grain of salt
dismiss anything else
we will continue to your single source of truth

Ardern

Authentic Nouveau

I do as well, but especially for those who have openly condemned those who don't get the jab.

It's a vascular problem not an upper respiratory problem. The frontline doctors know using ventilators is a death sentence, yet the narrative from the CDC, NIH, et al. remains the same.

It's a war of information. The first casualty of war is the truth. The virus has never been isolated. The Salk institute just proved that it is the spike protein itself that is killing everyone. The virus is just a benign carrier.

Johns Hopkins has supplied us with overwhelming evidence that once 30% of the population is inoculated, viral shedding will infect the rest of the population. The FDA EUA applications submitted by Pfizer, etc. reveal that shedding of the spike protein is going to be an issue.

They've suddenly let everyone roam free to mix once they had over 30% of the population infected. Now they can turn our attention to Dr. Fauci and friends as our scapegoats while those who orchestrated this fiasco walk free.
Getting a trach and going on the vent is brutal on the body.

Backup

The BLM marches were mostly peaceful. The arson, vandalism, murders, sexual assault and looting were not.

The important thing is to take sides, apparently.
I’ve never sided with violence during the BLM/AntiFa riots.

Why do right-wingers on this forum support the violent traitors that stormed the Capital?

Algor

Why do right-wingers on this forum support the violent traitors that stormed the Capital?
I don't know. Why do "left wingers" support the incitements of Pelosi and Waters?

Algor

Go ahead and name the hospital unless you once again make claims and have no access to facts.
Oh, so its OK for you to NEVER post specifics about yourself, no matter how far fetched the story, but not OK for me to guard my privacy. No, of course not. But I don't say outrageous and silly things about my professional life, and I don't go sneering at people for not having the right professions. That's you. I DO get annoyed when jumped-up charlatans start braying about medical expertise they obviously do not have, recommend therapy on internet boards, and make racial slurs by talking about the "Chiner Fru". Nobody thinks that one is funny, by the way: that's just racist you.

You aren't a physician or psychologist and you wouldn't know a diagnostic lab if it bit you on the bum. And you know it. For pity's sake: you recalling a case presented at rounds 40 years ago. Nonsense.

shnarkle

Snake oil salesmen
Your is the political left ridicules the '"anti-vaxxers" as a defense of their pushing a shabby jab.
The CDC, NIH, etc. may be Snake oil salesmen, but they're allowing everyone to read the fine print which clearly states that their snake oil is killing people in record numbers. Too bad someone removed the links to the CDC's own death cases which clearly show perfectly healthy kids between 12 and 17 dying just days after getting the jab.

Authentic Nouveau

You vote for people who do. Covert endorsement.

So you are guilty. You have not proven a single violent traitor. That is why we can't take you seriously.

Harry Leggs

Speaking of misinformation.......

Here’s a punch in the gut for a nation that’s already hurting. As it turns out, the so-called “gold standard” testing referenced by so many “doctors” like Anthony Fauci, as well as government officials across the board, has had its Emergency Use Authorization revoked.

The CDC announced, albeit quietly, on Wednesday that the RT-PCR tests used to tell millions of Americans they’re infected with Covid-19 has been unable to accurately differentiate between the various coronaviruses. Of particular note is the inability of these tests to know whether someone is infected with Covid-19 or influenza.

Polymerase chain reaction, or PCR, was developed to identify a small fragment of a virus and create multiple copies, making detection easier. PCR is the gold standard in testing for COVID-19 and other viral diseases, like Ebola.
-----------------------

Candice Owens

Is there a special test for the Delta variant that the mainstream media says is ravaging America’s unvaccinated population? Can any nurse comment to explain how you know whether it’s Covid or Delta-Variant-Ravaging-American-Unvaccinated-Covid?
---------------------
I don't know anybody ravaged by the delta variant.

Last edited:

vibise

I do as well, but especially for those who have openly condemned those who don't get the jab.

It's a vascular problem not an upper respiratory problem. The frontline doctors know using ventilators is a death sentence, yet the narrative from the CDC, NIH, et al. remains the same.

It's a war of information. The first casualty of war is the truth. The virus has never been isolated. The Salk institute just proved that it is the spike protein itself that is killing everyone. The virus is just a benign carrier.

Johns Hopkins has supplied us with overwhelming evidence that once 30% of the population is inoculated, viral shedding will infect the rest of the population. The FDA EUA applications submitted by Pfizer, etc. reveal that shedding of the spike protein is going to be an issue.

They've suddenly let everyone roam free to mix once they had over 30% of the population infected. Now they can turn our attention to Dr. Fauci and friends as our scapegoats while those who orchestrated this fiasco walk free.
What do you mean by stating the virus has not been isolated? We have the entire sequence of the virus as well as EM pictures. It is real.
The virus is not a "benign carrier" of the spike protein. That protein is an integral part of the virus that is directly responsible for entry and infection of human cells. The protein is encoded by the viral genome.

Concern over spike shedding by inoculated people is basically a conspiracy theory meant to discourage people from getting a life-saving vaccine.

Deist

What do you mean by stating the virus has not been isolated? We have the entire sequence of the virus as well as EM pictures. It is real.
The virus is not a "benign carrier" of the spike protein. That protein is an integral part of the virus that is directly responsible for entry and infection of human cells. The protein is encoded by the viral genome.

Concern over spike shedding by inoculated people is basically a conspiracy theory meant to discourage people from getting a life-saving vaccine.
Now they are saying it is so ineffective people need a booster shot.

inertia

Going back to number one on the list in the New York Times. - reference (dated 7/25/2021)

The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

“Mercola is the pioneer of the anti-vaccine movement,” said Kolina Koltai, a researcher at the University of Washington who studies online conspiracy theories. “He’s a master of capitalizing on periods of uncertainty, like the pandemic, to grow his movement.”

"Some high-profile media figures have promoted skepticism of the vaccines, notably Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham of Fox News, though other Fox personalities have urged viewers to get the shots. Now, Dr. Mercola and others in the “Disinformation Dozen” are in the spotlight as vaccinations in the United States slow, just as the highly infectious Delta variant has fueled a resurgence in coronavirus cases. More than 97 percent of people hospitalized for Covid-19 are unvaccinated, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

See the reference links above for details.

Apparently, ^this article^ has been distributed nearly everywhere now. I'll probably hear it on the radio today too.

Last edited by a moderator:

inertia

I saw another cartoon that is similar in nature to this one....unvaccinated people on one side are saying "We won't get the virus--we have 'herd' immunity, so we don't need the vaccine." People on the other side are saying "I heard it isn't very contagious"; "I heard it causes magnetism", "I heard it isn't dangerous,", "I heard it only attacks older people," etc. and etc.

:) Got Babylon Bee?

...but I heard that the delta variant is exceedingly contagious.

I listen to conservative and left-leaning radio nearly every day, and it's easy to identify when politics gets in the way of critical thinking.

A number of years from now the conversations will be different.

Last edited:

inertia

Mockery? Do you find that convincing?

...getting rid of the cartoon. It should go soon.

Fact: "He was warned by the US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN) in February 2021 for selling unproven COVID-19 cures."

I don't trust him.

A sample:

"
“Vitamin C and D Finally Adopted as Coronavirus Treatment” ...

• “Vitamins C and D are finally being adopted in the conventional treatment of novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.”
  • “Vitamin C at extremely high doses acts as an antiviral drug, actually killing viruses.”
  • “Vitamin C Is a Vastly Underutilized Antiviral ‘Drug’”
  • “Another powerful component in the prevention and treatment of influenza is vitamin D. Although vitamin D does not appear to have a direct effect on the virus itself, it does strengthen immune function, thus allowing the host body to combat the virus more effectively. It also suppresses inflammatory processes. Taken together, this might make vitamin D useful against SARS-CoV-2 infection.”
"

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

Apparently, social distancing is an effective and ancient method.

"But the man who is unclean and does not purify himself, that person must be cut off from among the community, because he has polluted the sanctuary of the LORD; the water of purification was not sprinkled on him, so he is unclean." (Numbers 19:20)

Misinformation on scripture. No reference to healthy people separated by 4 cubits. Only the infected Unclean went into isolation.

The man

Not all the people. community.

Gov Cuomo did the opposite. He ordered nursing homes which had no cases to accept infected patients.