The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Magdalena

How should the popular quack be punished?

Reminder, Scarf (Birx) ,toni et al never issued treatment protocols for those who tested positive ( many false positives) and therapy while they waited to get sicker and sicker and admitted to the hospital.
It’s a crime against humanity.

rossum

Lynne Cheney writes books. How has she been silenced?
Anyone can write a book. You have just undermined all the claims about "cancel culture".

The twelve in the OP were writing on the net, and you complained about listing their freely available names.

Make your mind up please, your flip-flopping is getting obvious.

inertia

Last time I checked, we had freedom of speech in this country.

Doctors, experts, scientists who are treating, researching should be allowed to say what they’re discovering. And we should listen, instead of screaming, censoring and denying, just because it doesn’t fit your political agenda.

Yes, freedom of speech is a cherished value for the United States.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The first amendment prohibits Congress from blocking the press and the right of people to speak freely.

Social media platforms like CARM, for example, have their own rules and are allowed to regulate speech. Private organizations are never required to provide a platform for someone's propaganda.

_________

Magdalena

Anyone can write a book. You have just undermined all the claims about "cancel culture".

The twelve in the OP were writing on the net, and you complained about listing their freely available names.

Make your mind up please, your flip-flopping is getting obvious.
How has Lynn Cheney been affected by anything?

inertia

Oh please yourself. They’ve listed and targeted these people. They’ve been blacklisted, fired, censored, deleted from platforms, and all because they’re saying something different than the party agenda.

Yet, "they" are not "tracked down" by speech police hired by a single party in congress that controls the media in order to provide a singular message.

Bad things occur when good people turn a blind eye to misinformation.

______

inertia

..."denying that COVID exists, claiming that false cures are in fact the way to solve COVID and not vaccination, decrying vaccines and decrying doctors as being in some way venal or motivated by other factors when they recommend vaccines,"...

______

When the propaganda runs out of the proverbial road, politics takes up the slack. ( image from Forbes in the OP )

Anti_Vaxx Politics.JPG

Bonnie

Any person with even a little common sense should realize that the microchip theory is nuts. For example: each bottle of vaccine contains 5 or sometimes 6 doses of vaccine. Are there exactly 6 chips in each bottle? And, if so, how does the nurse who is doing the injection make sure that each patient is given exactly one microchip?
I thought only single dose bottles have been used, since about 1996, so it is no longer necessary to use thimerosal to keep it sterile....? However, the needles are too tiny to allow those chips to pass through. :)

Michael R2

I thought only single dose bottles have been used, since about 1996, so it is no longer necessary to use thimerosal to keep it sterile....? However, the needles are too tiny to allow those chips to pass through. :)
I remember at the start of the vaccine rollout, before the supply was equal to the demand, I heard a few reports that either the Pfizer or Moderna vials had an extra dose per vial, which allowed the providers with extra, desperately needed shots.

Bonnie

I remember at the start of the vaccine rollout, before the supply was equal to the demand, I heard a few reports that either the Pfizer or Moderna vials had an extra dose per vial, which allowed the providers with extra, desperately needed shots.
Hmmmm...I don't remember that. Maybe so.

Reepicheep

Correct. Pfizer said that each vial shipped to Canada contained 5 doses, but Canada found we could often get 6 doses per vial. Apparently Pfizer's conservative estimate had something to do with the types of needles available in Canada, although I'm not really sure of the details.

Five doses per vial or six? Pfizer's expectations don't match Canada's reality, experts say

Furion

When the propaganda runs out of the proverbial road, politics takes up the slack. ( image from Forbes in the OP )

View attachment 1484
Some of you don't realize a couple of things.

One, I don't take vaccines. I haven't since grade school unless one counts tetanus.

Dos, it has nothing to do with the current hoopla.

Thrice, I would rather deal with the disease in this case. If this current hoopla had a disturbing death rate, I would consider it.

And there you have it, someone with no plans to get the Covid Vaccine, and it has nothing to do with the contentions those who vex you bring up.