The twelve behind COVID misinformation

vibise

You mean the part about dead fetus as origin source or grown in animal parts like monkeys or mice?

Not all of them. Many are on board with pot legalization. That falsifies your claim right there.

Animal parts and artificial manipulation of the immune system?

Where is the ingredients which says grown in animal tissue?

They are all mystery brews in one kind or another. If not the ingredients label is esoteric which means nobody understands the ingredients.

Manipulate the immune system. What is matter with a healthy immune system and why outside manipulation and what are the consequences. Like unintended consequences like activation of a dormant virus?

Artificial manipulation of immune systems and in many cases healthy immune systems which bypass the body's natural defenses like skin and stomach.

Perhaps too much of a good thing. Like booze or cake. Besides you don't know the downside like ebola from polio vaccines.

Absent the dead fetus no vaccine. Fact. I am sure Mengele did a lot of good for science based on his experimentation with twins. There was the Tuskegee syphilis experiments. Then there is AIDS and the vaccination of one million+ Africans with a virus derived from monkey parts.

You don't have a lab. At best you are low level. Like between lab rat and janitor.. Probably a gopher of some sort. You are not a PH.D. Do you really want to know how many times we have heard people exaggerate their education credentials or status? It is an all-the-time tale.

Up yours. Do not come here to adhere to your lame mandates
293 cells are used for testing purposes. They are not present in the vaccine, nor are there ingredients from animal tissue in vaccines.

Modern vaccines are not mystery brews. If you have questions about something on a label, look it up. Do you also analyze the labels on all of the foods you eat?

Priming the immune system against a possible pathogen is a time-tested method of disease prevention. This has helped neutralize serious diseases like polio, measles and smallpox among others. If you are arguing against any and all vaccines, then you represent a tiny sector of society.

Mengele produced nothing good for science.

I do run a lab. I understand that anonymous posters exaggerate their credentials, but I don't. I have actually met posters in person in the past, identifying myself in the process.

And again, if you think the entirety of biomedical science is a scam, then you should stop using any and all of it. Put your money where your mouth is, or modify your argument.

inertia

What nonsense!

Homeopathic "remedies" have absolutely no basis in science, and in fact, science discounts those claims.

On the other hand, modern molecular biology and vaccinology can clearly establish what is in vaccines, and present confirmed science to explain how these vaccines work. There are no mystery brews. And yes the goal is to prime the immune system to be able to handle any future infection by that pathogen - that is how ALL vaccines work. And this is a long-proven technology that has saved billions of lives.

Vaccine development uses testing in human 293 cells, a cell line established from fetal tissue decades ago that has proven to be useful in many other areas of biomedical research. We use it in my lab routinely. If you object to that, then stop using conventional medical treatments.

Well, mystery brews are not an exact science according to Dr. Walter Bishop.

;)

Attachments

• Witch Doctors.JPG
    Witch Doctors.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 3

CrowCross

yes, good for me. I am much safer than anyone who remains unvaccinated.
Oh really? What if you are unvaccinated and have the anti-bodies? Oh, you forgot about that group.

Of course your so-called antibodies have all expired or will soon and you'll need the vaccine booster....which will cause BILLIONS of protein spikes to flow through your blood stream and attach to ACE2 receptors in your organs.

I'm just trying to help you.

BTW, now would be a good time for you to check out Jesus Christ. He's all you got now.

vibise

Oh really? What if you are unvaccinated and have the anti-bodies? Oh, you forgot about that group.

Of course your so-called antibodies have all expired or will soon and you'll need the vaccine booster....which will cause BILLIONS of protein spikes to flow through your blood stream and attach to ACE2 receptors in your organs.

BTW, now would be a good time for you to check out Jesus Christ. He's all you got now.
People with antibodies either got vaccinated or contracted covid.

Since covid-19 is a new virus and new disease, we really don't know how long immunity will last. Scientists are monitoring people with antibodies and will make recommendations depending on their findings. Some vaccines provide lifelong protection. Others, like tetanus, have to be readministered every 10 years or so, while still others, like flu, are designed against specific variants and are taken each year. We will see how long covid immunity lasts, and then act accordingly.

Immunity is achieved by infection or vaccination. Both expose people to spike protein, but infection also exposes people to serious disease and sometimes to death.

Vaccination is still the best choice.
Your fears of vaccine-associated spike protein are unfounded, or there would be a mountain of dead people by now.

CrowCross

People with antibodies either got vaccinated or contracted covid.

Since covid-19 is a new virus and new disease, we really don't know how long immunity will last. Scientists are monitoring people with antibodies and will make recommendations depending on their findings. Some vaccines provide lifelong protection. Others, like tetanus, have to be readministered every 10 years or so, while still others, like flu, are designed against specific variants and are taken each year. We will see how long covid immunity lasts, and then act accordingly.

Immunity is achieved by infection or vaccination. Both expose people to spike protein, but infection also exposes people to serious disease and sometimes to death.

Vaccination is still the best choice.
Your fears of vaccine-associated spike protein are unfounded, or there would be a mountain of dead people by now.
"Scientists are monitoring people with antibodies and will make recommendations depending on their findings."

Take that for what's it's worth. Many false positives..those who they say had covid...theoretically should test negative for the anti-body. This will allow them to say...not all covid patients get antibodies.

vibise

"Scientists are monitoring people with antibodies and will make recommendations depending on their findings."

Take that for what's it's worth. Many false positives..those who they say had covid...theoretically should test negative for the anti-body. This will allow them to say...not all covid patients get antibodies.
People who have had covid should test positive for antibody.

Harry Leggs

293 cells are used for testing purposes. They are not present in the vaccine, nor are there ingredients from animal tissue in vaccines.
Falsified by this.

The cell-based vaccine manufacturing process uses animal cells (Madin-Darby Canine Kidney, or MDCK cells) as a host for the growing flu viruses instead of fertilized chicken eggs.

Canine kidney sounds like dog parts and don't know offhand what MDCK cells are. Grown in chicken eggs injected into the arm which bypasses the body's natural defenses? It is a matter of ingredients and the method of delivery. What really is getting injected into the arm? Obviously, all animal viruses cannot be detected and cataloged. So how do humans become infected with animal viruses? Zoonotic and the pro vacc crowd say no chance. Yet mosquitos can infect humans with viral poisons. Vaccines are mostly safe?
Modern vaccines are not mystery brews.
Dog parts? Not mystery brews?

Animal-derived products used in vaccine manufacture can include amino acids, glycerol, detergents, gelatin, enzymes and blood.
If you have questions about something on a label, look it up.
I have questions about dog parts. Do you? Probably not. What about animal blood?
Do you also analyze the labels on all of the foods you eat?
No. The food i eat goes thru the stomach which is natural and subject to the bodies natural defenses. Unlike vaccines which are injected and bypass the body's natural defenses. It is getting hard for me to remain civil with you and all your crap.

Last edited:

Bonnie

I am not denying that spike proteins could enter the blood.
The issue is whether this is a problem that is as serious as you are making it out to be.
The fact is that the number of vaccinated experiencing serious side effects is tiny relative to the total number of vaccinated.
Once again, I post this link for good info about the vaccines, ,how they work, the spike proteins, etc.

TrialSite appears to be misinterpreting findings on the vaccine.

vibise

Falsified by this.

The cell-based vaccine manufacturing process uses animal cells (Madin-Darby Canine Kidney, or MDCK cells) as a host for the growing flu viruses instead of fertilized chicken eggs.

Canine kidney sounds like dog parts and don't know offhand what MDCK cells are. Grown in chicken eggs injected into the arm which bypasses the body's natural defenses? It is a matter of ingredients and the method of delivery. What really is getting injected into the arm? Obviously, all animal viruses cannot be detected and cataloged. So how do humans become infected with animal viruses? Zoonotic and the pro vacc crowd say no chance. Yet mosquitos can infect humans with viral poisons. Vaccines are mostly safe?

Dog parts? Not mystery brews?

Animal-derived products used in vaccine manufacture can include amino acids, glycerol, detergents, gelatin, enzymes and blood.

I have questions about dog parts. Do you? Probably not. What about animal blood?

No. The food i eat goes thru the stomach which is natural and subject to the bodies natural defenses. Unlike vaccines which are injected and bypass the body's natural defenses. It is getting hard for me to remain civil with you and all your crap.
In the first place, you are complaining about flu vaccines which use a different technology than the covid mRNA vaccines which are the main concern of this thread.

MDCK cells are a permanent cell line derived from canine kidney. Research labs routinely use such cell lines and many such useful lines have been developed from humans, like 293 and Hela, as well as from mouse, cow, hamster, chickens, etc.

Vaccines are designed to introduce specific components of human pathogens into the body to prime the immune system so that it is prepared should the actual pathogen infect that person. Vaccines work, and modern vaccines are safe, effective and reliable.

Authentic Nouveau

They have no use for Jesus (The Great Physician)

In fact the fear merchants are all ungodly. That is how they do NOT trust in the Lord and they lean into the misunderstanding of CDC, WHO and toni the huckster.

CrowCross

They have no use for Jesus (The Great Physician)

In fact the fear merchants are all ungodly. That is how they do NOT trust in the Lord and they lean into the misunderstanding of CDC, WHO and toni the huckster.
It's interesting to watch as the corona-19 onion skin is being peeled off one layer at a time.

inertia

Once again, I post this link for good info about the vaccines, ,how they work, the spike proteins, etc.

Thanks for posting truthful information, Bonnie. Misinformation from politically charged sources gets tiring.

CrowCross

There's more...
The "fact checker" said

The amount of spike protein generated by vaccination is extremely small; scientific evidence shows it doesn’t cause harm​

Extremely small? So you inject billions of mRNA instructions into your arm....and they make an extremely small amount of protein spikes???

How many spikes are generated? 3? What's extremely small? How did they count the spikes?

But, no worries...the spikes don't cause harm.....so much for VAERS.

inertia

What are you whining about, your claim was falsified.

No. @vibise is correct. Some COVID-19 vaccines are in fact produced from human kidney cells (HEK 293). In the United States, Pfizer, Moderna, and Oxford-AstraZeneca initially conducted confirmation tests with fetal cell lines*; however, Johnson & Johnson employed fetal cell lines while in development, confirmation, and production. CanSinBio’s vaccine also employs fetal cell lines in production (approved for limited use in China), as well as Russia's Gamaleya Research Institute’s vaccine.

Fetal cell lines are not the same as fetal tissue. Fetal cell lines are cells that grow in a laboratory.

inertia

What part is true?

Key take away:

" COVID-19 RNA vaccines are highly effective at preventing illness and death. There is evidence indicating that spike protein during infection can lead to damage, but this isn’t representative of the situation in vaccination. The level of spike protein generated through COVID-19 vaccination is much lower than the levels associated with damage during infection. The evidence so far doesn’t show that COVID-19 vaccination leads to a higher risk of adverse events during pregnancy or affects fertility. "