The twelve behind COVID misinformation

inertia

You did not get the quote right so your useless comment was strawman.

Garbage. Probably lies and cherry picks. Why believe them when they have been lying from the beginning? How many vaccinated are now dead? Who is keeping stats on that? How many car accidents? How many diabetics, how many overweight? How old are they? This has all been gone over and ignored. Why isn't Fauci on your list? Because you are a leftist hack and you motivation is political, not actual science. Besides all this is a distraction for what is happening at the border. Biden letting in illegals many of which infected by COVID.

That has not one thing to do with compromised immune systems since the healthy are coerced to get the jab. Another jab that artificially manipulates healthy immune systems and may throw them out of whack so opportunistic infections can take root and cause damage.
...and all you had to say is I don't like Scientific American articles. Name-calling isn't an optimal debate tactic.

(Hint: inertia mostly leans center- libertarian depending on the issues )

Steven Avery

If correlation is causation, then the most proximate event is the one most likely to have caused his death.

You are weak in logic.

Correlation can be extremely strong evidence of causation, or contribution, but there has to be a sensible vector of relationship. Injecting experimental, and poisonous, items into the system, items that are correlated with thousands of deaths, supplies the vector.

Steven Avery

1. Joseph Mercola
  2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
  3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins

And I recognize about seven.
Much better sources of information that MSM, Fauci, fake checkers connected to pharma, etc.

Maybe we should put in the urls to each one.

Curious that Del Bigtree did not make the list.

Also, do any of these really question the fundamental errors of virus theory?
(Include the joke theory of airborne transmission of these "viruses".)

Like Jon Rappoport, Andy Kaufman and a dozen other writers.

The ones who emphasize the fundamental errors are actually much more important than those that nibble around the edges.

Your thoughts?
(Especially those who know about the shamdemic.)

You also have those doctors like Charles Hoffe and Peter McCullough who warn about what they have seen in their practices.

It is a bit of a joke that the jabbers think that if only they could limit, silence and censor the group above, all the hesitants and resisters would lose heart and run to the local jab-a-thons.

"Give me my $100 to risk my life and health."

Last edited:

Harry Leggs

And I recognize about seven.
Much better sources of information that MSM, Fauci, fake checkers connected to pharma, etc.

Maybe we should put in the urls to each one.

Curious that Del Bigtree did not make the list.

Also, do any of these really question the fundamental errors of virus theory?
(Include the joke theory of airborne transmission of these "viruses".)

Like Jon Rappoport, Andy Kaufman and a dozen other writers.

The ones who emphasize the fundamental errors are actually much more important than those that nibble around the edges.

Your thoughts?
(Especially those who know about the shamdemic.)

You also have those doctors like Charles Hoffe and Peter McCullough who warn about what they have seen in their practices.

It is a bit of a joke that the jabbers think that if only they could limit, silence and censor the group above, all the hesitants and resisters would lose heart and run to the local jab-a-thons.

"Give me my $100 to risk my life and health."
Del Bigtree?

Bonnie

35-year-old man dies three days after COVID-19 vaccine.
Oh, Brighteon....I don't go by anything it has on its platform. It had that video of a woman supposedly dying after getting the vaccine, in some Hispanic country....when the video cut out abruptly at 33 seconds...so we could not see exactly what happened to her. I rewatched it several times and saw her move on her own, after she had fallen. I think she just fainted.
35-year-old man dies three days after COVID-19 vaccine.

vibise

What did Joseph Mercola say that was false?
Mercola has now announced that he is removing all articles from his blog/website

He has been touting false remedies for covid, and while he insists that his claims are correct, his latest actions suggest he realizes he might face legal problems for making false medical claims.

CNN had an interesting piece on him. A reporter chased him down while he was biking, and he refused to talk to her.

Harry Leggs

Mercola has now announced that he is removing all articles from his blog/website

Yours is hearsay. This is from the source. Seems our resident Ph.D does not know the difference between a hearsay source and actual. (n)

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money and operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Last edited:

Steven Avery

You are weak in reading comprehension. Try again, paying close attention to the bolded word, and see how that impacts the meaning of the quoted sentence.

You are saying your post was a non-sequitur irrelevancy, since nobody claims correlation is causation.

inertia

Are boosters actually in our future?

See: The Wall Street Journal

According to Dr. John Mascola (director of the vaccine research center at NIAID)

- Two shots provide the "priming of the immune system" ( Pfizer or Moderna I assume)
- At some point in time there will likely be a recommendation for a COVID-19 booster
- The immune system has an attribute similar to memory, where on the second time around our system responds (recalls) faster
- We don't know when the threshold for protection diminishes enough to recommend a booster at this time (antibody concentration w.r.t. time )
- The hope is that it will require years before a booster is needed
- Currently, we don't know if we need to change the strain used to produce the COVID-19 vaccine for variants
- Since there are a variety of vaccines available it is unlikely that everyone will require a booster

People that received the Moderna injections have had an antibody persistence for six months so far.

Last edited:

inertia

Who cares. Why is Fauci not on your list?

Since the list provided is not mine and Fauci is already in Rand Paul's line of fire, there are plenty of resources for debate points. Some resources are trustworthy others are not.

I can tell who you are by the company you keep as opposed to your lip service. :geek:

So, do you actually believe you know me?

(Romans 3:23)

Last edited: