The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Authentic Nouveau

Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'​

Biden does a great job lying. But, the left wingers won't comment.

This thread is about accusing people of doing what the accusers actually do. The accusers won't touch Fao Chi lies under oath.

Authentic Nouveau

What did Joseph Mercola say that was false?
This thread is an exercise by DISCREDITED left wing outsiders trying to discredit medical and science people.

· "If you are trying to get at me as a public health official and a scientist, you're really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you're attacking science," said Fauci,

Talk about a Napolean Complex.

We "attack" for his investing our money into developing Gain of function weapons and lying about Bio weapons.

Bonnie

Mercola has now announced that he is removing all articles from his blog/website

He has been touting false remedies for covid, and while he insists that his claims are correct, his latest actions suggest he realizes he might face legal problems for making false medical claims.

CNN had an interesting piece on him. A reporter chased him down while he was biking, and he refused to talk to her.
I note this in the first part of the article: "

claims of misinformation

Dr. Joseph Mercola stands by his information - but says he will take all his content down - because of a New York Times article published just days ago. The article claims he's spreading misinformation about COVID-19 and vaccines. He says he'll publish articles again, but they'll only stay online for 48 hours at a time.

By: Rachel Loyd
Posted at 6:43 PM, Aug 04, 2021

and last updated 6:54 PM, Aug 04, 2021
CAPE CORAL, Fla. — Dr. Joseph Mercola’s website has a host of blogs about health tips, COVID-19 and vaccines. One post claims to treat COVID-19 for less than $1 a day. Wednesday morning he posted he'll remove all of his content in 48 hours."

Gee, that is mighty....generous of him!

Oh, well, Mercola can cheer up--he can always move his stuff to Brighteon or Bitchute. :rolleyes:

Authentic Nouveau

Sixty-five percent of online misinformation on COVID vaccines
This is not a vaccine

Vaccines: Microbial preparations of killed or modified microorganisms that can stimulate an immune response in the body to prevent future infection with similar microorganisms. These preparations are usually delivered by injection.

Your first line launches misinformation.

Instead of injecting microorganisms, they inject genetic material, a strand of synthesized messenger RNA, called mRNA, that gives instructions to the cells of our body to produce the antigenic substances, such as viral protein snippets or fragments, to cause our body to develop antibodies to fight against those same substances that our body created.

Nice misinformation thread which is keeping some left wingers trying to discredit (medical outsiders)

Bonnie

This is not a vaccine

Actually, you are correct--technically, the covid shot is not a true vaccine, as I read months ago somewhere. But it functions as one, stimulating the body's immune response to protect it from the virus. So, it is referred to as a vaccine, for simplicity's sake. :)
Nice misinformation thread which is keeping some left wingers trying to discredit (medical outsiders)
Rather, it is a nice information thread to protect folks from those on the list who would spread misinformation and disinformation about the virus and the "vaccine".

So, are YOU a medical insider? If so, what are your medical credentials--besides standing in a pathology lab for an hour?

Last edited:

Authentic Nouveau

So, are YOU a medical Isider? If so, what are your medical credentials--besides standing in a pathology lab for an hour?
You are an outsider trying to discredit my medical credentials???

Where did you get the "standing in a pathology lab for an hour" nonsense?

edit

Last edited by a moderator:

vibise

Yours is hearsay. This is from the source. Seems our resident Ph.D does not know the difference between a hearsay source and actual. (n)

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money and operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.
So, just like I said, Mercola is removing all articles from his website.

Backup

Biden says we have 350 million people vaccinated in United States.
He obviously meant doses given.

But if you want to be consistent, you’d have to say Trump doesn’t know what continent his father was born on.

Not that I would expect you to be consistent.

Backup

You are an outsider trying to discredit my medical credentials???
How could anyone possibly doubt you are a brain surgeon, heart surgeon, OB/GYN, veterinary organ transplant surgeon, psychologist, virologist, etc.?

Of course that is only the medical portion of your imagined credentials.

CrowCross

And I recognize about seven.
Much better sources of information that MSM, Fauci, fake checkers connected to pharma, etc.

Maybe we should put in the urls to each one.

Curious that Del Bigtree did not make the list.

Also, do any of these really question the fundamental errors of virus theory?
(Include the joke theory of airborne transmission of these "viruses".)

Like Jon Rappoport, Andy Kaufman and a dozen other writers.

The ones who emphasize the fundamental errors are actually much more important than those that nibble around the edges.

Your thoughts?
(Especially those who know about the shamdemic.)

You also have those doctors like Charles Hoffe and Peter McCullough who warn about what they have seen in their practices.

It is a bit of a joke that the jabbers think that if only they could limit, silence and censor the group above, all the hesitants and resisters would lose heart and run to the local jab-a-thons.

"Give me my $100 to risk my life and health."
Here's another list..list of ten. From the Georgia Guide Stone...

Number one is a goal of the poison jab,
  • Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  • Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  • Unite humanity with a living new language.
  • Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  • Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  • Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world order court.
  • Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  • Balance personal rights with social duties.
  • Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  • Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

CrowCross

Oh, Brighteon....I don't go by anything it has on its platform. It had that video of a woman supposedly dying after getting the vaccine, in some Hispanic country....when the video cut out abruptly at 33 seconds...so we could not see exactly what happened to her. I rewatched it several times and saw her move on her own, after she had fallen. I think she just fainted.

Once again you blast the platform rather than the issue. Good work Bonnie.

CrowCross

I note this in the first part of the article: "

Gee, that is mighty....generous of him!

Oh, well, Mercola can cheer up--he can always move his stuff to Brighteon or Bitchute. :rolleyes:
I saw a video where Dr. Joseph Mercola said he was forced to take down the videos.

He even mentioned it in the article. “So, the course of action I am now forced to take, is to remove my entire archive of articles,” he said.

inertia

Assuming you are correct, what do you propose you would do about it?

Exposure helps.

So then nothing really.

...and a number of comments afterward, a classic example of how exposure slows the pace of misinformation is provided: (Thanks Whateverman! )

Has anyone seen yesterday's CNN segment on Joe Mercola?

In the end, exposure actually helped.

"Bread gained by deceit tastes sweet to a person, but afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel." (Proverbs 20:17, NET)

Steven Avery

Once again you blast the platform rather than the issue. Good work Bonnie.

It is a variation of the genetic fallacy.

And it is particularly absurd when we know the major platforms are involved in aggressive censorship, shilling for the pharma-$$$$ and the Jab Cabal.

Furion

...and a number of comments afterward, a classic example of how exposure slows the pace of misinformation is provided: (Thanks Whateverman! )

In the end, exposure actually helped.

"Bread gained by deceit tastes sweet to a person, but afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel." (Proverbs 20:17, NET)

Yes, your activities are making a monumental impact.