The twelve behind COVID misinformation

vibise

Once again you blast the platform rather than the issue. Good work Bonnie.
If a platform routinely posts demonstrably false information then that platform should not be trusted. It makes no sense for readers to ignore that record and assume each new article on that platform might be true.

vibise

I saw a video where Dr. Joseph Mercola said he was forced to take down the videos.

He even mentioned it in the article. “So, the course of action I am now forced to take, is to remove my entire archive of articles,” he said.
His lawyer might have told him he is subject to prosecution for making false medical claims.
Sometimes laws force people to behave lawfully.

Bonnie

Once again you blast the platform rather than the issue. Good work Bonnie.
Sorry, but Brighteon is known for misinformation. Why did it post that video of a woman supposedly dying right after getting a covid vaccine? WHY did it cut off after only 33 seconds? WHY did it NOT show more of the video, to show what ACTUALLY HAPPENED to that woman?

Steven Avery

If a platform routinely posts demonstrably false information then that platform should not be trusted. It makes no sense for readers to ignore that record and assume each new article on that platform might be true.

Right. That is why you should not watch CNN, MSNBC and the others from the MSM, nor read the NY Times, Wash Post.,etc. Propaganda rags.

vibise

Right. That is why you should not watch CNN, MSNBC and the others from the MSM, nor read the NY Times, Wash Post.,etc. Propaganda rags.
Dismissing sources because you don't like the information they present is not remotely the same as identifying and rejecting sources that routinely lie.
If you think the sources you named promote false information, then go ahead and show the evidence.

CrowCross

Sorry, but Brighteon is known for misinformation. Why did it post that video of a woman supposedly dying right after getting a covid vaccine? WHY did it cut off after only 33 seconds? WHY did it NOT show more of the video, to show what ACTUALLY HAPPENED to that woman?
I only relayed the video...just like the guy did with brighten. Was it true? Probably.
But, like I have said...you attacked the platform...not the source.

Do you doubt this article?

European Union’s Database Of Adverse Drug Reactions For COVID-19 Shots: 20,595 DEAD And 1.9 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS)​

See it here

vibise

I only relayed the video...just like the guy did with brighten. Was it true? Probably.

European Union’s Database Of Adverse Drug Reactions For COVID-19 Shots: 20,595 DEAD And 1.9 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS)​

See it here
Relaying a video from a sketchy source does not mean you are absolved from any responsibility in checking it out before posting it.

I would doubt any and all articles from the same sketchy source. It is true that a stopped clock is right twice a day, but that does not justify accepting articles from a site that mostly gets things wrong, when there are plenty of reliable sources available.

If the additional article you posted is correct, you should be able to find comparable info from a reliable source. And I note that you are hiding the source of that additional article, as though you did not want people to know where it is from.

Steven Avery

Dismissing sources because you don't like the information they present is not remotely the same as identifying and rejecting sources that routinely lie.
If you think the sources you named promote false information, then go ahead and show the evidence.

They routinely lie.
Start with all the lies about Hunter's laptop, claiming it was Russian disinformation.
And all their shilling for Pharma disinformation and deception on the jabs.
Watch Chris Cuomo analyzing the Governor's problems.
"Fact Checkers" connected to pharma-$$$.
All the analysis of Building 7.

And I am not saying alternate media should be trusted without verifying. but you will get a lot better picture about the jabs and lockdowns and masks from alternate media.

The article in question looks rock solid.

It came from Health Impact News.

20,595 DEAD 1.9 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
August, 2021
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/2...of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Even the Fake Checkers have not complained.

You could learn a lot from that site.
They have a fine section:

COVID-19 Bioweapon Injection Casualties List

Generally, those injured or who die shortly after the jabs are censored off the lying MSM platforms.

Last edited:

Bonnie

HOW do you know it was "probably" true--because you want to believe Brighteon?
WHY did the video cut off after 33 seconds? The lady fell over on her face, people turned her over on her back, and while on her back, she crossed her right leg over her left leg, without assistance, if memory serves. So I think she just fainted.

Oh, and is it "probably" true that a 2 year old died right after she supposedly received the second vaccine, early this past March, as reported by Natural News? BEFORE vaccine trials for that age group had even commenced?

I attacked a platform known for posting misinformation and outright disinformation. Why should I rely on it for accurate information? For that matter, why should I even rely on YouTube or twitter?

See it here
Yep. Because your link comes from a "tin foil hat" website known for conspiracy theories, pseudo science, and failed fact checks.

But the EU site has a disclaimer similar to VAERS about reporting adverse events after vaccinations. I found the link to it and posted it earlier.

Post 33.

Last edited:

inertia

Yes, your activities are making a monumental impact.

If this thread leads to one additional COVID-19 injection that would not have occurred otherwise, without any adverse effects, the thread was successful.

These twelve listed in the OP and many others actually promote and distribute pseudoscientific therapies, push alternative homeopathic "medicines", and even sell the equivalent of snake oils* to innocent trusting people. They are similar to the practices of an astrologer and their horoscopes, a medium with tarot cards, palm readings, séances, and fortune-tellers.

Proverbs 21:6 - " Making a fortune by a lying tongue is like a vapor driven back and forth; they seek death. "

* "seedy profiteers trying to exploit an unsuspecting public by selling it fake cures"

Last edited:

vibise

They routinely lie.
Start with all the lies about Hunter's laptop, claiming it was Russian disinformation.

And I am not saying alternate media should be trusted without verifying. but you will get a lot better picture about the jabs and lockdowns and masks from alternate media.

20,595 DEAD 1.9 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
August, 2021
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/2...of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Generally, those injured or who die shortly after the jabs are censored off the lying MSM platforms.
MSM has reported the known details about Hunter's laptop without the conspiracy theories.
They have accurately described the vaccines, unlike RW media.
Which fact-checker is linked to Pharma? Name names.
Bldg 7???
And Chris is the Gov's brother. He should not be reporting on this at all.

HealthImpactNews is on the Columbia Univ Journalism school's list of fake-news, clickbait and hate sites.

It makes no sense whatsoever to brand covid-19 as a bioweapon. Who would develop a bioweapon that is a fairly infectious respiratory disease that kills 2% of infected people, not have an antidote, and then release it in their own country?

CrowCross

HOW do you know it was "probably" true--because you want to believe Twitter? WHY did the video cut off after 33 seconds? The lady fell over on her face, people turned her over on her back, and while on her back, she crossed her right leg over her left leg, without assistance, if memory serves. So I think she just fainted.
Oh, and is it "probably" true that a 2 year old died right after she supposedly received the second vaccine, early this past March, as reported by Natural News? BEFORE vaccine trials for that age group had even commenced?

I attacked a platform known for posting misinformation and outright disinformation. Why should I rely on it for accurate information? For that matter, why should I even rely on YouTube or twitter?

Yep. Because your link comes from a "tin foil hat" website known for conspiracy theories, pseudo science, and failed fact checks.

But the EU site has a disclaimer similar to VAERS about reporting adverse events after vaccinations. I found the link to it and posted it earlier.

Post 33.
You know Bonnie, you're right. Nobody has died from the jab.

CrowCross

MSM has reported the known details about Hunter's laptop without the conspiracy theories.
Bldg 7???

HealthImpactNews is on the Columbia Univ Journalism school's list of fake-news, clickbait and hate sites.

It makes no sense whatsoever to brand covid-19 as a bioweapon. Who would develop a bioweapon that is a fairly infectious respiratory disease that kills 2% of infected people, not have an antidote, and then release it in their own country?
You'll love this thread. Problem is you'll need to listen and get educated.

inertia

They routinely lie.

August, 2021

Checking the "about us" link on the Health Impact News webpage...

- It used to be " CoconutOil.com ". ( AKA Tropical Traditions )

- "The FDA issued a warning letter against Tropical Traditions, claiming that we were selling “unapproved drugs” ( even with peer-reviewed papers)

- "HealthImpactNews.com was launched in 2011". "Early contributors to VaccineImpact.com and Health Impact News"

* Health Impact news supplies misinformation about vaccines from the NVIC.

(In April 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook)

Last edited:

Bonnie

Bldg 7???

This is a great website...from the Columbia School of Journalism? I noted that Newsmax, Natural News, and the Gateway Pundit are on its list of fake news/unreliable/conspiracy theory/bias sites.

I wonder how many on here will call this a "fake fact chex" site...

Last edited:

Bonnie

You know Bonnie, you're right. Nobody has died from the jab.
I never said NO ONE has died. I am sure a tiny portion has...but not the numbers fake news sites like to promote, from misunderstanding about the VAERS/EU's reported adverse events--and by ignoring their disclaimers.