The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Bonnie

Checking the "about us" link on the Health Impact News webpage...

- It used to be " CoconutOil.com ". ( AKA Tropical Traditions )

- "The FDA issued a warning letter against Tropical Traditions, claiming that we were selling “unapproved drugs” ( even with peer-reviewed papers)

- "HealthImpactNews.com was launched in 2011". "Early contributors to VaccineImpact.com and Health Impact News"

* Health Impact news supplies misinformation about vaccines from the NVIC.

(In April 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook)
Ooh, now THERE is a website guaranteed to provide accurate info about the vaccine....:rolleyes:

vibise

This is a great website...from the Columbia School of Journalism? I noted that Newsmax, Natural News, and the Gateway Pundit are on its list of fake news/unreliable/conspiracy theory/bias sites.
Actually, that attribution was mistaken. There seems to be no connection to Columbia University, but otherwise this seems to be a legit group.

CrowCross

I never said NO ONE has died. I am sure a tiny portion has...but not the numbers fake news sites like to promote, from misunderstanding about the VAERS/EU's reported adverse events--and by ignoring their disclaimers.
You haven't shown that the death total presented was incorrect. You haven't. All you did was criticize the platform and never addressed the issue.

Carol

If this thread leads to one additional COVID-19 injection that would not have occurred otherwise, without any adverse effects, the thread was successful.

These twelve listed in the OP and many others actually promote and distribute pseudoscientific therapies, push alternative homeopathic "medicines", and even sell the equivalent of snake oils* to innocent trusting people. They are similar to the practices of an astrologer and their horoscopes, a medium with tarot cards, palm readings, séances, and fortune-tellers.

Proverbs 21:6 - " Making a fortune by a lying tongue is like a vapor driven back and forth; they seek death. "

* "seedy profiteers trying to exploit an unsuspecting public by selling it fake cures"

What are you thinkin smearing these twelve proves?

vibise

You haven't shown that the death total presented was incorrect. You haven't. All you did was criticize the platform and never addressed the issue.
Where is there an accurate death total?
VAERS is just a listing of reported adverse events that may or may not be linked to the vaccine.

vibise

Identifying false sources of information should help people make informed decisions about their healthcare.

If it is an actual smear, these people should be able to sue. It is a safe bet that none of them will do that.

Whateverman

Well, for starters, inertia smeared no one.

Secondly, posting the names of people who are guilty of spreading the most vaccine misinformation proves that there's a widespread campaign of anti-vax fake news that media consumers need to be aware of.

CrowCross

Checking the "about us" link on the Health Impact News webpage...

- It used to be " CoconutOil.com ". ( AKA Tropical Traditions )

- "The FDA issued a warning letter against Tropical Traditions, claiming that we were selling “unapproved drugs” ( even with peer-reviewed papers)

- "HealthImpactNews.com was launched in 2011". "Early contributors to VaccineImpact.com and Health Impact News"

* Health Impact news supplies misinformation about vaccines from the NVIC.

(In April 2020, the organization was identified as one of the greatest disseminators COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook)
Here's their homepage.

Why don't you actually challenge their articles...show why they're incorrect...or is slamming a platform easier?

vibise

Here's their homepage.

Why don't you actually challenge their articles...show why they're incorrect...or is slamming a platform easier?
Enough information has been posted about the inaccuracy of this site to conclude that it would be a waste of time to check out any of their articles.

CrowCross

I have repeatedly said that I refuse to click on deliberately hidden links, and you keep hiding your links as though you don't want people to know what they are.
Then don't click on the link. As I indicated it's really not for you because all you will do is attack the Dr., or platform and steer clear of the actual science.

vibise

Then don't click on the link. As I indicated it's really not for you because all you will do is attack the Dr., or platform and steer clear of the actual science.
Nope. I am happy to discuss the science, should you present it.

Bonnie

I addressed the disclaimer on the reports on both websites. And again, I am NOT getting my news from Brighteon, NN, and other fake news/conspiracy websites that have been cited on here.

Last edited:

CrowCross

I addressed the disclaimer on the reports on both websites. And again, I am NOT getting my news from Brighteon, NN, and other fake news/conspiracy websites that you have cited.
Then I hope you'll understand why I don't want to get any fake news from the MSM.

I'm simply presenting the other side of the coin so people can make an educated decision.