The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Bonnie

Actually, that attribution was mistaken. There seems to be no connection to Columbia University, but otherwise this seems to be a legit group.
Actually, you were right the first time--I clicked on "about" on that website, and it says it is affiliated with the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. So it is no "fake fact chex" website. I am fixing dinner, but later, I will post a link to that page.

Last edited:

Bonnie

Then I hope you'll understand why I don't want to get any fake news from the MSM.

I'm simply presenting the other side of the coin so people can make an educated decision.
Vaers and EU are not "fake" news site.

And you will understand why I will use MSM legitimate sources over fake news/conspiracy sites like Brighteon, NN, and Gateway Pundit--so people can make educated decisions.

Last edited:

inertia

What are you thinkin smearing these twelve proves?

Certainly, "It is dangerous to have zeal without knowledge, and the one who acts hastily makes poor choices." (Proverbs 19:2) Discernment is heavily implied here and a truthful investigation is required before a rebuke. The bible does not forbid the use of legitimate medicinal treatments; still, charlatans exist and deceive others.

(Ephesians 4:25) "Therefore, having laid aside falsehood, each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members of one another."

vibise

Then I hope you'll understand why I don't want to get any fake news from the MSM.

I'm simply presenting the other side of the coin so people can make an educated decision.
You have yet to explain what the MSM gets wrong about the covid pandemic or the science relating to the vaccines.

Furion

Vaers and EU are not "fake" news site.

And you will understand why I will use MSM legitimate sources over fake news/conspiracy sites like Brighteon, NN, and Gateway Pundit--so people can make educated decisions.
You can believe what you want but the MSM is biased and and spread disinformation. Do your own research.

Bonnie

Identifying false sources of information should help people make informed decisions about their healthcare.

If it is an actual smear, these people should be able to sue. It is a safe bet that none of them will do that.
Exactly. The best defence against libel is the truth. If these 12 can provide proof of "smearing", then they would have a case.

Last edited:

inertia

Here's their homepage.

Why don't you actually challenge their articles...show why they're incorrect...or is slamming a platform easier?

No "slamming" the platform was intended. I purposefully copied information directly from their "about us" link.

Also, based on the information they provided, additional detail about the NVIC describes the motivation behind their web pages. It's up to the occasional lurker or active reader to make their own assessments.

inertia

I'm thinking you didn't listen to the interview.

I listened and watched a part of it. (It was too long.)

Although there were a number of unsupported assertions made, the one that I particularly noticed was the comment from Mike Adams where he said that he could not find any reference standards for COVID-19 testing. What's real is that world-renown NIST supplies the standard.

Wondering: How could someone that "owns his own lab" miss NIST certification standards?

CrowCross

I listened and watched a part of it. (It was too long.)

Although there were a number of unsupported assertions made, the one that I particularly noticed was the comment from Mike Adams where he said that he could not find any reference standards for COVID-19 testing. What's real is that world-renown NIST supplies the standard.

Wondering: How could someone that "owns his own lab" miss NIST certification standards?

The article said "NIST has produced synthetic fragments of SARS-CoV-2 RNA that manufacturers can use to calibrate their instruments and develop quality controls."

I believe Mike Adams is correct. I forget if it was this video or another video or article I saw that described what a synthetic fragment actually was.

vibise

The article said "NIST has produced synthetic fragments of SARS-CoV-2 RNA that manufacturers can use to calibrate their instruments and develop quality controls."

I believe Mike Adams is correct. I forget if it was this video or another video or article I saw that described what a synthetic fragment actually was.
Yes, since we have the covid virus sequence, we can make exact copies of segments of that genome to use for calibration. There is nothing nefarious in doing this. In fact, such synthetic copies would all be identical, whereas nucleic acid from a virus pool would include some sequence errors.

CrowCross

Yes, since we have the covid virus sequence, we can make exact copies of segments of that genome to use for calibration. There is nothing nefarious in doing this. In fact, such synthetic copies would all be identical, whereas nucleic acid from a virus pool would include some sequence errors.
Covid isn't the only thing that contains those home made sequences.

Authentic Nouveau

He obviously meant doses given.

But if you want to be consistent, you’d have to say Trump doesn’t know what continent his father was born on.

Not that I would expect you to be consistent.
Biden is a pathological liar.

He is wicked to the core.

When Biden LIES, the sock puppets pivot to point fingers which is how they DEFEND their liar.

Fauchie lied thousands lied.

Honest people will say Biden is a liar.

Authentic Nouveau

He obviously meant doses given.

But if you want to be consistent, you’d have to say Trump doesn’t know what continent his father was born on.

Not that I would expect you to be consistent.

Biden is consistent.

He lies like an atheeist.

200 million died he says.

Authentic Nouveau

Last i checked the U.S population was around 332.98 million. Must be them dead Biden voters or something.

350,000,000 vaxxed

200,000,000 dead from Chiner fru

80,000,000 voted for him.

How many hundred million in cages plus in planes that crossed the border on their way to spread the Chiner fru?