The twelve behind COVID misinformation

inertia

The article said "NIST has produced synthetic fragments of SARS-CoV-2 RNA that manufacturers can use to calibrate their instruments and develop quality controls."

I believe Mike Adams is correct. I forget if it was this video or another video or article I saw that described what a synthetic fragment actually was.

NIST produces non-infectious synthetic fragments that are directly compared with viral SARS-CoV-2 RNA strands. The process isn't a new or novel technique by any stretch of the imagination. It is a time-tested technique used to increase detection accuracy.

Bonnie

You are an outsider trying to discredit my medical credentials???

Where did you get the "standing in a pathology lab for an hour" nonsense?

edit
That "pathology nonsense" comes from you here:

Post 13

This IS your post, is it not?

And this?

Post 7.

And:

Post 16

You DID write these posts, didn't you? So, ARE these pathology claims "nonsense"?

OR were you SITTING in these pathology labs, instead of standing in them?

Last edited:

vibise

For someone who claims to work in the industry...you seem pretty ignorant concerning this subject.
Synthetic (lab generated) DNA is used a lot in research labs and for many purposes. Small oligonucleotides are used as primers for PCR reactions, or for site-specific mutagenesis. Longer DNAs can also be created for other uses, most notably the synthesis of the 1.09 megabase genome of a bacterium, Mycoplasma mycoides. This was done by Craig Venter. His team screened the natural genome for necessary functional genes, and then synthesized a genome lacking about 100 genes deemed unnecessary, and then inserted this DNA into a bacterial cell from which the cellular DNA had been removed. The cell replicated. The DNA it carried through to the next generations could be distinguished from the natural genome by its size and because they had added "watermarks" into the code that spelled out the names of the researchers and some favorite literary phrases.

The question of the uniqueness of the covid DNA has been brought up before by skeptics on this forum. The human genome does not contain this 29 kb sequence, nor does it contain segments of this genome except for maybe tiny stretches of a maybe 20 bp, but the tests for covid DNA in human patients search for much bigger pieces that are clearly not in human DNA.

Is there some other issue that concerns you about synthesized DNA? What is it you think I am ignorant about?

Authentic Nouveau

That "pathology nonsense" comes from you here:

Post 13

This IS your post, is it not?

And this?

Post 7.

And:

Post 16

You DID write these posts, didn't you? So, ARE these pathology claims "nonsense"?

OR were you SITTING in these pathology labs, instead of standing in them?
Now what are you disagreeing about?

You are a discredited medical outsider and your ultra left tricks to discredit fail.

Those atheist sidekicks can't help.

Bonnie

Checking...

"The video is an excerpt from a forthcoming movie Plandemic, which promises to “expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system.”

Reference: Science
That article in SCIENCE magazine on Judy Mikovits is very interesting. Thanks for posting it.

Bonnie

You haven't shown that the death total presented was incorrect. You haven't. All you did was criticize the platform and never addressed the issue.
Reread the disclaimers, CC. And I have addressed the issue of supposed vaccine deaths several times on here, over the past few months.

Bonnie

You can believe what you want but the MSM is biased and and spread disinformation. Do your own research.
I have--which is why I will believe the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, USAToday, AP News, Reuters, etc. over Gateway Pundit, Natural News, and stuff on platforms like Brighteon and Bitchute.

Bonnie

Now what are you disagreeing about?

You asked me where the "standing in a pathology lab" came from, and called it nonsense....so I showed that it came from YOU. I said nothing about "disagreeing" with anything.
You are a discredited medical outsider and your ultra left tricks to discredit fail.

HOW have I been "discredited" when I have done a great deal of research, and quoted stuff from legitimate news sources, and medical and scientific articles? I fully admit I am a medical outsider, which is why I quote articles written BY medical insiders, or about their research. How is doing that an "ultra left wing trick"? Especially since I am slightly right wing?
Those atheist sidekicks can't help.
I have no "sidekicks", but Lifein, balshan, Inertia, and Vibise are all Christians, so far as I know. But truth is truth, no matter whom it comes from.

Now, what are your medical/scientific credentials? You keep neglecting to tell us.

Furion

I have--which is why I will believe the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, USAToday, AP News, Reuters, etc.
I can see you will believe anything from the MSM.

Especially the "etc" news organizations. All are welcome in Bonnie's mind.

Your claims of being a conservative barely has a pulse Bonnie.

I suppose there could be some conservative out there claiming to trust the MSM for their information.

vibise

I suppose there could be some conservative out there claiming to trust the MSM for their information.
Since Reagan, so-called conservatives have been moving ever far right. The GOP has now become a Trump cult, and has forced out or marginalized actual conservatives, who the Trump cultists regard as RINOs.

There was a time, a few decades ago, when I would occasionally vote for a Republican. No more.

Like Bonnie, I go to the MSM for news. I read the NYT and WaPo on line because they link to their primary sources (bills before Congress, SCOTUS decisions, science sources, statements from agency heads or state govts, etc), and because reader comments will offer additional information or corrections, and because these sources will make corrections or even retractions as warranted. I can check for accuracy if anything seems odd. Both of those papers have conservative columnists and include guest op-eds from conservatives, so the opinions are not one-sided.

Sources used by many RW posters, OTOH, are not sourced, do not align with known science or other facts, do align with weird conspiracy theories, push unsafe practices, tell outright lies, and often sell "natural" supplements with false claims and having no demonstrated benefits.

Bonnie

Since Reagan, so-called conservatives have been moving ever far right. The GOP has now become a Trump cult, and has forced out or marginalized actual conservatives, who the Trump cultists regard as RINOs.

There was a time, a few decades ago, when I would occasionally vote for a Republican. No more.

Like Bonnie, I go to the MSM for news. I read the NYT and WaPo on line because they link to their primary sources (bills before Congress, SCOTUS decisions, science sources, statements from agency heads or state govts, etc), and because reader comments will offer additional information or corrections, and because these sources will make corrections or even retractions as warranted. I can check for accuracy if anything seems odd. Both of those papers have conservative columnists and include guest op-eds from conservatives, so the opinions are not one-sided.

Sources used by many RW posters, OTOH, are not sourced, do not align with known science or other facts, do align with weird conspiracy theories, push unsafe practices, tell outright lies, and often sell "natural" supplements with false claims and having no demonstrated benefits.
The irony with the far rightests on here is that most are pro-Trump, and anti-covid vaccine--but isn't and wasn't Trump pro-covid vaccine?

Bonnie

No, I do NOT believe EVERYTHING in MSM.

That is false. But I do check sources.

Oh, that pulse in me is alive and well. Just because I refuse to get covid/ vaccine info from the likes of Tucker, NN, Gateway Pundit, and Brighteon does NOT mean I am a liberal.
I don't watch news on TV shows, except for local news, once in awhile. I get most of my news from the AJC. Much of the international/national news in it comes from AP news. But I see some of the same stories show up on other websites, like NYT, WP, MSN, USAToday, Yahoo, and others.

Last edited:

Furion

While you complain about "RW posters", tens of millions of conservatives just don't listen to you anymore, vibise.

I don't defend any LW or RW sources, I crap on them all.

I don't need a doctor to tell me the risks of covid. A bad flu with an elevated death rate is what covid is, nothing more. I'll let the wildly gestating internet voices flail on, life will move on regardless.

The only thing that will be missed are our rights. But you don't care, liberals don't think too far ahead about the impact on individual rights.

Furion

No, I do NOT bieve EVERYTHING in MSM.

That is false. But I do check sources.

Oh, that pulse in me is alive and well. Just because I refuse to get covid/ vaccine info from the likes of Tucker, NN, Gateway Pundit, and Brighteon does NOT mean I am a liberal.

I don't watch news on TV shows, except for local news, once in awhile. I get most of my news from the AJC. Much of the international/national news in it comes from AP news. But I see some of the same stories show up on other websites, like NYT, WP, MSN, USAToday, Yahoo, and others.
Just stop. These sources you name are corrupt.