The twelve behind COVID misinformation

vibise

The irony with the far rightests on here is that most are pro-Trump, and anti-covid vaccine--but isn't and wasn't Trump pro-covid vaccine?
I heard a part of an interview with him just yesterday. He began by praising the vaccine and its unprecedented rapid development, but then ended by saying that people should have the freedom of choice to take it or not. A very mixed message that gives an OK to the unvaccinated.

vibise

While you complain about "RW posters", tens of millions of conservatives just don't listen to you anymore, vibise.

I don't defend any LW or RW sources, I crap on them all.

I don't need a doctor to tell me the risks of covid. A bad flu with an elevated death rate is what covid is, nothing more. I'll let the wildly gestating internet voices flail on, life will move on regardless.

The only thing that will be missed are our rights. But you don't care, liberals don't think too far ahead about the impact on individual rights.
Oh please. Tens of millions of conservatives have never listened to me, but it is true that tens of millions of conservatives are tuning out science and facts and actual experts.

Rejecting all sources of information is not smart.

The news is currently filled with scared former anti-covid vax patients who have concluded that they "messed up" and are now telling people that they should get vaccinated.

You do not have the right to engage in behavior that endangers other people. You do not have the right to refuse to stop at a red light as this endangers you as well as anyone else using that road. The same argument applies to the decision to get vaccinated. Just look at the spikes in cases among the unvaccinated and the spread in areas with low vaccination rates.

vibise

Just stop. These sources you name are corrupt.
If you want to make accusations like that, you should provide evidence.

OTOH, people like Mercola are making a fortune selling junk natural supplements to the gullible.

Harry Leggs

They routinely lie.
Start with all the lies about Hunter's laptop, claiming it was Russian disinformation.
And all their shilling for Pharma disinformation and deception on the jabs.
Watch Chris Cuomo analyzing the Governor's problems.
"Fact Checkers" connected to pharma-$$$.
All the analysis of Building 7.

And I am not saying alternate media should be trusted without verifying. but you will get a lot better picture about the jabs and lockdowns and masks from alternate media.

The article in question looks rock solid.

It came from Health Impact News.

20,595 DEAD 1.9 Million Injured (50% SERIOUS) Reported in European Union’s Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 Shots
August, 2021
https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/2...of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/

Even the Fake Checkers have not complained.

You could learn a lot from that site.
They have a fine section:

COVID-19 Bioweapon Injection Casualties List

Generally, those injured or who die shortly after the jabs are censored off the lying MSM platforms.
Your European link provides corroboration to the VAERS database. It is what we would expect to find assuming there was validity to the reported C-19 jab damage documented in the U.S. It is called prediction and is scientific.

I would like to see a list of persons who have died or been hospitalized within three days of C-19 jabs.

Last edited:

Furion

Oh please. Tens of millions of conservatives have never listened to me, but it is true that tens of millions of conservatives are tuning out science and facts and actual experts.
Well if you want to go down that road then they have tuned out bitchy Karens.
Rejecting all sources of information is not smart.
I listen to facts, and make up my own mind.
The news is currently filled with scared former anti-covid vax patients who have concluded that they "messed up" and are now telling people that they should get vaccinated.
Umm, I don't watch the news, but I do hear other Greek lettered scares are coming.
You do not have the right to engage in behavior that endangers other people. You do not have the right to refuse to stop at a red light as this endangers you as well as anyone else using that road. The same argument applies to the decision to get vaccinated. Just look at the spikes in cases among the unvaccinated and the spread in areas with low vaccination rates.
Sorry but believing someone who wants to take away rights is not someone I will allow to define my rights.

You are running up against individual rights, you are trying to justify going around those rights.

You have an insurrection mentality to individual rights

Maybe conservatives will arrest you as an insurrectionist after you get pummeled in 2022.

Furion

Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard "Medicine isn't an exact science"....
You still couldn't fund a med student, unfortunately.

You know, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, and we say not an exact science so people are expected to swallow whatever is said anyway.

Carol

Certainly, "It is dangerous to have zeal without knowledge, and the one who acts hastily makes poor choices." (Proverbs 19:2)

Like running to get this "vaccine".

Discernment is heavily implied here and a truthful investigation is required before a rebuke. The bible does not forbid the use of legitimate medicinal treatments; still, charlatans exist and deceive others.

In government and health care industry too.

You really think nutrition and exercise are pseudoscience?

(Ephesians 4:25) "Therefore, having laid aside falsehood, each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members of one another."

Absolutely.

vibise

Your European link provides corroboration to the VAERS database. It is what we would expect to find assuming there was validity to the reported C-19 jab damage documented in the U.S. It is called prediction and is scientific.

I would like to see a list of persons who have died or been hospitalized within three days of C-19 jabs.
That list would have to be compared with a list of matched unvaccinated people who died or were hospitalized within a three day period.

vibise

Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard "Medicine isn't an exact science"....
So that means you disregard any and all medical advice, and refuse any and all medical treatments?

Yes, medicine is inexact because in patient treatment there are plenty of variables that cannot be controlled.
OTOH, basic biomedical science is very reliable and reproducible, and yet we have people on this forum who don't think PCR can be accurate, or who don't believe that viruses bud out of cells or that the covid virus genome has been reliably sequenced.

vibise

Well if you want to go down that road then they have tuned out bitchy Karens.

I listen to facts, and make up my own mind.

Umm, I don't watch the news, but I do hear other Greek lettered scares are coming.

Sorry but believing someone who wants to take away rights is not someone I will allow to define my rights.

You are running up against individual rights, you are trying to justify going around those rights.

You have an insurrection mentality to individual rights

Maybe conservatives will arrest you as an insurrectionist after you get pummeled in 2022.
Ah, so it matters a lot that I am female.

You just said you don't pay attention to sources of information, so where do you get your facts from?

So you are saying we should invalidate seat belt, jaywalking, traffic, etc. laws, because they are against the individual's right to choose, and public safety should not be a consideration?

Do you think Typhoid Mary should have been left alone to continue doing what she was doing? What about people with HIV who have sex with others without telling them? All OK by you?

vibise

Like running to get this "vaccine".

In government and health care industry too.

You really think nutrition and exercise are pseudoscience?

Absolutely.
Running to get a vaccine that prevents a serious disease is a smart move.

Our major institutions are subject to laws, regulations and ethics rules. Sure, sometimes there are people in those institutions who ignore those safeguards, and we hope they are called to account, like Epstein, Madoff, the PharmaBro guy, although too often these people are not held accountable, like Rick Scot, for example.

Nutrition and exercise are certainly important component of a healthy lifestyle, but they will not cure cancer or HIV or hearing loss, etc.

Carol

So that means you disregard any and all medical advice, and refuse any and all medical treatments?

Well I don't just take whatever drugs doctors are pushing.

Yes, medicine is inexact because in patient treatment there are plenty of variables that cannot be controlled.
OTOH, basic biomedical science is very reliable and reproducible, and yet we have people on this forum who don't think PCR can be accurate, or who don't believe that viruses bud out of cells or that the covid virus genome has been reliably sequenced.

So?

Carol

Running to get a vaccine that prevents a serious disease is a smart move.

Our major institutions are subject to laws, regulations and ethics rules. Sure, sometimes there are people in those institutions who ignore those safeguards, and we hope they are called to account, like Epstein, Madoff, the PharmaBro guy, although too often these people are not held accountable, like Rick Scot, for example.

Laws. That's pretty funny coming from you.

Nutrition and exercise are certainly important component of a healthy lifestyle, but they will not cure cancer or HIV or hearing loss, etc.

Furion

Ah, so it matters a lot that I am female.
It matters not at all.
You just said you don't pay attention to sources of information, so where do you get your facts from?
All over, everywhere. Sometimes people tell me things, sometimes the radio, sometimes online, sometimes on TV, sometimes here.

For instance I saw a funny meme about Joey, ice cream and dementia.

I checked it out a little. It mattered not because I just don't care that much. The only people who cannot see a geriatric old geezer losing his mind might be others with dementia. It's just a hypothesis at this point, I may do some polling.
So you are saying we should invalidate seat belt, jaywalking, traffic, etc. laws, because they are against the individual's right to choose, and public safety should not be a consideration?
We could not have vaccine passports, if that's what you mean.
Do you think Typhoid Mary should have been left alone to continue doing what she was doing? What about people with HIV who have sex with others without telling them? All OK by you?
Are you trying to say we have millions of Corona Carrie's running around?