The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Authentic Nouveau

Well, I am going to a white coat ceremony in a couple of weeks. I would trust him more than any other man. Doesn't mean I would do everything he says. :D
This is so funny but also sad and pathetic. The Insurance industry and patients talk up a lot about getting a "second opinion"
Now they display a scorched earth attack to people who have the audacity to raise questions about the jab while Big Pharma has applied for FDA approval.

Furion

This is so funny but also sad and pathetic. The Insurance industry and patients talk up a lot about getting a "second opinion"
Now they display a scorched earth attack to people who have the audacity to raise questions about the jab while Big Pharma has applied for FDA approval.
This country has allowed all kinds of crazy, deadly, barbaric and perverted things to be said and done, daily.

I don't even understand why it is brought up as a serious question.

Free Speech is exactly that.

And so should be Free Science.

Whether I agree with flat earthers and vaccine skeptics is irrelevant.

I don't want to live in this world where people are silenced.

vibise

This country has allowed all kinds of crazy, deadly, barbaric and perverted things to be said and done, daily.

I don't even understand why it is brought up as a serious question.

Free Speech is exactly that.

And so should be Free Science.

Whether I agree with flat earthers and vaccine skeptics is irrelevant.

I don't want to live in this world where people are silenced.
What on earth is "free science"?
Science that is not supportable by data is not science.
Science that is supported by cherry-picked data is not science.
Science that is supported by religious texts is not science.

Claims that are unsupportable are simply ignored by science.

inertia

The twelve:
  1. Joseph Mercola
  2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
  3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins.

______

Number four on the list:

- Sherri Tenpenny is an " anti-vaccination advocate known for spreading unfounded claims falsely told legislators that the drugs could leave people magnetized".

Just a little physics ---> magnetic moments ( note: all covid vaccines are free of " iron, nickel, cobalt, lithium, rare earth alloys or any manufactured products such as microelectronics, electrodes, carbon nanotubes, or nanowire semiconductors." )

:cool::coffee:
__

Towerwatchman

Yes, freedom of speech is a cherished value for the United States.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The first amendment prohibits Congress from blocking the press and the right of people to speak freely.

Social media platforms like CARM, for example, have their own rules and are allowed to regulate speech. Private organizations are never required to provide a platform for someone's propaganda.

_________
If FB decides to censor the 12 and the White House does nothing, that is one thing. [Ignoring} But when the White House ask FB to censor the 12 the White House violated what they were entrusted to protect, and at the same time encouraged FB to break the law. The Executive branch is responsible for enforcing the laws and protecting rights, not breaking laws and violating rights.

Once this is accepted there is no coming back. Whoever is in power can deem X material as dangerous and in the name of "safety" ask a social media platform to violate section 230. If the first amendment is violated what stops whoever is in power from violating any other amendment?
Some lines you do not cross, regardless of the situation.

This country was founded on liberty and freedom, not safety.

BTW, I would expose the 12, broadcast debates, prove them wrong, vs shutting them up. Make them a martyr and their base will dig their heels in. Censoring does not work.

Steven Avery

... Andrew Wakefield

The twelve:
  1. Joseph Mercola
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins

Thanks for a good list. However, many of these are pretty conservative, in terms of their overall views on "viruses", "vaccines" (mRNA is not a vaccine) and the shamdemic. Most are pretty strong on the mask nonsense, and lockdowns, but it really helps if you understand the errors in modern virus and transmission theories.

And I use many dozens of sources, and run into only about one or two of these in a regular basis. Some of the most vibrant discussions are in Twitter and in one Sub-Reddit. Especially if you want to understand How to Lie with Statistics, a big part of the government-approved mininformation.

So the BIden Censorship Bureau is trying to apply more pressure in the Leftie Government alliance with the Tech Cabal. (Lots of pharma-$$$ involved.)

Last edited:

inertia

If FB decides to censor the 12 and the White House does nothing, that is one thing. [Ignoring} But when the White House ask FB to censor the 12 the White House violated what they were entrusted to protect, and at the same time encouraged FB to break the law. The Executive branch is responsible for enforcing the laws and protecting rights, not breaking laws and violating rights.

Once this is accepted there is no coming back. Whoever is in power can deem X material as dangerous and in the name of "safety" ask a social media platform to violate section 230. If the first amendment is violated what stops whoever is in power from violating any other amendment?

BTW, I would expose the 12, broadcast debates, prove them wrong, vs shutting them up. Make them a martyr and their base will dig their heels in. Censoring does not work.

Got vaccine magnetization? Apparently, there is brand new physics to be discovered here.

🙃

Freedom! It's simply wonderful.

Buzzard

I heard 20% of Americans think there is a microchip in the vaccine.

I guess social media has allowed totally insane conspiracy theories to spread.

If not for my experience on CARM, I would be skeptical that such a level of willful ignorance could exist. But there is obviously lots of people that will fall for any nonsense that supports their prejudices and couldn’t care less about the truth.
Just remember; that shoe fits both sides
The people who are being targeted have offered ways of treating covid and preventing death. But they were silenced, and those medications were banned. Big pharma and government control did that. Blame the sickness and death on them.

Are we looking for truth or to those Moses said to avoid

#2:
Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

What did Moses say to do when things of this sort come into the camp ???

you will find the answer in Numbers ch 19

who do you trust Big Pharma or The Father of us all ????????

Bonnie

Anyone can write a book. You have just undermined all the claims about "cancel culture".

The twelve in the OP were writing on the net, and you complained about listing their freely available names.

Make your mind up please, your flip-flopping is getting obvious.
This seems to be just a diversionary tactic, to cast aspersions on the articles and what is in them, by attacking the person/persons who exposed them. None of the people listed have been hiding in caves or under a rock, or censored, but have been out in the open and online.

Last edited:

vibise

There are laws in effect that prevent drug companies, for example, from making outlandish claims about their products. It is definitely in the interest of public safety for the govt to control speech that advocates dangerous and life-threatening activities. And yes, this is a proper role for govt as the Constitution clearly states the govt is responsible for the general welfare.

There is no reason to give liars and charlatans a platform to debate actual experts. They have not earned it and have already been proven wrong. Such people love debates. As shown by debates involving creationists, their side will lie and use clever slogans to gloss over their lack of supporting data, while the scientists try to explain technical details which cannot be distilled into snappy phrases but which will put the audience to sleep. Furthermore, anti-vax hardliners are not going to be swayed by facts or logic.

Harry Leggs

Sixty-five percent of online misinformation on COVID vaccines is linked to a dozen individuals that have 59 million followers. [ 73% on Facebook ]

"A bit of background: the modern anti-vax movement started in the late 1990s, focusing primarily on childhood vaccines, especially the vaccines against measles, mumps, and rubella, and using (initially) a fraudulent study published in The Lancet to scare people about a non-existent link between vaccines and autism. That study was eventually retracted, and the lead author, Andrew Wakefield, lost his medical license after his fraud came to light."

The twelve:
  1. Joseph Mercola
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins
The types of misinformation range from "denying that COVID exists, claiming that false cures are in fact the way to solve COVID and not vaccination, decrying vaccines and decrying doctors as being in some way venal or motivated by other factors when they recommend vaccines,"...

______
This is all part of cancel culture. I do not see any documented example of primary source (excluding hearsay) misinformation from Robert Kennedy, for example. On the other hand there has been plenty of misinformation from the pro-vaccine camp and cancel culture tactics. This is more all the same. An early example is the rejection of lab origins by Taliban-type cancel culture activists. The overblown death count from C-19. Also overreliance on questionable tests to determine C-19 infections including majority of positive results from people with little to no symptoms.

It is not the way science works where opposing viewpoints are debated and cross-examined. I do not see any misinformation here. For example. If you want your shot then take it and leave the rest of us alone with your nonsense and cherry picks.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches challenge against COVID vaccines’ emergency use authorization – Plandemic CONvid-19 News Info

By contrast, recent VAERS reports include the deaths of several children following COVID vaccination.” “There is one reported death in a 15-year-old after receiving the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, and another reported death of a 15-year-old after receiving a Moderna vaccine. Each child must have been enrolled in a clinical trial, since their ages would have precluded them getting the vaccine legally under the EUA.”

“There were only about 1,000 children in the 12-15-year age group in the vaccine arm of Pfizer’s trial and probably about the same number in the vaccine arm of Moderna’s trial. Thus, the death rate following either vaccination in this age group, assuming these children were trial enrollees, is approximately 2 in 2,000 or 0.1 percent.” “Available evidence,” therefore, “strongly suggests that the vaccine is much more dangerous to children than the disease,” CHD concluded.
----------------------------------
He is citing VAERS so there is no misinformation here. Simply information the pro vaccine Taliban crowd does not want people to know.

Last edited:

Carol

Just remember; that shoe fits both sides

Are we looking for truth or to those Moses said to avoid

#2:
Malachi 4:4
Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

What did Moses say to do when things of this sort come into the camp ???

you will find the answer in Numbers ch 19

who do you trust Big Pharma or The Father of us all ????????

The government will protect us?

Authentic Nouveau

This thread is standard left wingerism. We see distant and robust medical outsiders with no credentials try so hard to discredit and smear since they can't argue with facts.
The spectrum of views in medicine is very wide. I have listened to chiropracters "diss" orthopods.
All of this flourishes under the umbrella of their being shaped by Fake News.