The twelve behind COVID misinformation

Authentic Nouveau

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (107 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever
Christine Massey
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/foi...-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

Video: Does the Virus Exist? Has SARS-CoV-2 Been Isolated? Interview with Christine Massey
By Christine Massey and Prof Michel Chossudovsky
https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-...lated-interview-with-christine-massey/5753322
I don't think the accusations of misinformation here intended to touch on that.

vibise

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (107 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever
Christine Massey
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/foi...-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

Video: Does the Virus Exist? Has SARS-CoV-2 Been Isolated? Interview with Christine Massey
By Christine Massey and Prof Michel Chossudovsky
https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-...lated-interview-with-christine-massey/5753322
Let's see. A source founded to oppose fluoridation of water, and a conspiracy theory site. How are these links supposed to provide accurate scientific information?

RW anti-covid vaccine people seem to think that viruses should be "isolated" before they can be described as actual viruses, but what is meant by "isolated" is never actually defined.

The existence of the covid-19 virus is not in dispute by any organization of virologists or microbiologists, journals devoted to those subjects, or the top research virologists in the world.

The virus exists. Period.

Steven Avery

I don't think the accusations of misinformation here intended to touch on that.

This is a more fundamental issue.

The myths of aerosol transmission are built upon the virus myth.

All sorts of nonsense (lockdowns, social distancing, masks) are built on the fundamental myths.
And all the $$ behind jabs and mandates depends on the myths.

====

Many people understand that flus and colds are simply your body eliminating toxins.
However, they often stop there.

Steven Avery

Let's see. A source founded to oppose fluoridation of water, and a conspiracy theory site. How are these links supposed to provide accurate scientific information?

Genetic fallacy.
Simply read the part about supposed isolation and purification.

And I am anti-flouride, but it is mostly an unrelated question.

And today, we speak of Conspiracy Facts, since they come true so quickly.

Steven Avery

The existence of the covid-19 virus is not in dispute by any organization of virologists or microbiologists, journals devoted to those subjects, or the top research virologists in the world.

Largely because if they see and expose the sham, like Stefan Lanka, they can lose a lucrative position.

Steven Avery

It is just dogma.

Like the theory of viruses hijacking cell replication, causing human disease. Nobody knows who proclaimed this theory, or how it was tested and given peer review.

Dogma by osmosis.
Fake science, paid by big pharma-$$.

vibise

Genetic fallacy.
Simply read the part about supposed isolation and purification.

And I am anti-flouride, but it is mostly an unrelated question.

And today, we speak of Conspiracy Facts, since they come true so quickly.
If I want details about virus isolation and purification, I would not go to a conspiracy site, I would go to a science text or to published methodology papers.

vibise

It is just dogma.

Like the theory of viruses hijacking cell replication, causing human disease. Nobody knows who proclaimed this theory, or how it was tested and given peer review.

Dogma by osmosis.
Fake science, paid by big pharma-$$.
OK, so you don't believe viruses exist, or that they can hijack cellular processes (not specifically cell replication).

The truth is that details about how viruses do this are published and available for you to read. I actually linked to a paper providing the details of how HIV hijacks cell proteins to cross the nuclear membrane. This was published and peer reviewed.

Viral genomes have been sequenced, viral protein structures have been determined, as well as the structures of the various virions. We know how many of these viruses interact with cellular proteins and how viruses cause disease. All this information is published in peer reviewed journals and summarized in textbooks and in websites devoted to science.

As far as I can tell, research on viruses is mainly funded by private foundations like Hughes or by federal grants, not by Pharma.

Steven Avery

If I want details about virus isolation and purification, I would not go to a conspiracy site, I would go to a science text or to published methodology papers.

Christine Massey did far more exitensive study than just the books and papers.
She read the papers, AND contacted the labs and institutes.

You are trying hard to avoid examining the basic theories.

vibise

Christine Massey did far more exitensive study than just the books and papers.
She read the papers, AND contacted the labs and institutes.

You are trying hard to avoid examining the basic theories.
If she can only write articles for conspiracy sites then there her views are clearly not taken seriously.
Just because she read some papers and called up some scientists, does not make her a scientist or a science expert.

Steven Avery

If she can only write articles for conspiracy sites then there her views are clearly not taken seriously.
Just because she read some papers and called up some scientists, does not make her a scientist or a science expert.

There are various folks in agreement. She did a good job on researching.

You even said that Stefan Lanka is not a scientist, so we know you are not interested in the actual debate, only looking for hand-wave attempts.

vibise

There are various folks in agreement. She did a good job on researching.

You even said that Stefan Lanka is not a scientist, so we know you are not interested in the actual debate, only looking for hand-wave attempts.
I have no idea who these people are or what arguments they are making and you have not provided any summaries.
All I can see is that your links go to conspiracy sites.

Steven Avery

I have no idea who these people are or what arguments they are making and you have not provided any summaries.
All I can see is that your links go to conspiracy sites.

You could learn if you wanted to.
And I conjecture you are nervous that you would find out that Lanka is right.
And you are laboring in a field of lies.

Your media is in the pocket of pharma-$$.
So they censor the material.

And they dupe you into avoiding "conspiracy" arguments, even if they are frequently shown to be true.

Look at how they pretend that someone who dies on the day of a jab is "unvaccinated".
So they can pretend that their toxic "vaccine" is so good. (Proven false by Israel, et al.)
How to Lie with Statistics.

Bonnie

RW anti-covid vaccine people seem to think that viruses should be "isolated" before they can be described as actual viruses, but what is meant by "isolated" is never actually defined.

FWIW, here is what mediabiasfactcheck says about Global Research:

False facts:

• “The most likely triggering cause of (microcephaly)” is the “DTaP shot, a vaccine that had been recently mandated by the Brazilian government to be injected into pregnant women.” – False
  • Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more? – False
  • “There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus” – Inaccurate
  • “vaccines had cancer enzymes in them” – Inaccurate
The idea that the covid-19 virus doesn't exist is pure...nonsense. It has been photographed and its genome completely mapped out, first by the Chinese in late 2019, and the, early in 2020, by the Pasteur Institute of Paris.

Trying to believe that viruses don't exist, including covid-19, is trying to do this, IMO:

R.617c0dc189e4af10f599569e6ce3b5c5

vibise

You could learn if you wanted to.
And I conjecture you are nervous that you would find out that Lanka is right.
And you are laboring in a field of lies.

Your media is in the pocket of pharma-$$.
So they censor the material.

And they dupe you into avoiding "conspiracy" arguments, even if they are frequently shown to be true.

Look at how they pretend that someone who dies on the day of a jab is "unvaccinated".
So they can pretend that their toxic "vaccine" is so good. (Proven false by Israel, et al.)
How to Lie with Statistics.
I have spent the last 50 years studying viruses, reading papers, doing research and writing up my results, attending conferences, collaborating with other virologists.

I am not going to waste my time reading conspiracy theory sites where people spout discredited ideas that have no connection to reality.

It is extremely rare to see conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

Maybe you should look up vaccines to see how they work and find out why a person who has just gotten a shot is not yet vaccinated.

Steven Avery

FWIW, here is what mediabiasfactcheck says about Global Research:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/global-research/

Worthless.
They use Factcheck.org

Very unconvincing.
Follow the $.

FactCheck.org’s COVID Project Funded by Foundation with 16 Percent of Assets in J & J Stock
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1285864/pg1

hmmmmm

Factcheck.org is used by Media Bias Fact Check as a resource to check claims when reviewing sources.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/factcheck/

You need to avoid pharma-$$ shill sites.

Steven Avery

The idea that the covid-19 virus doesn't exist is pure...nonsense. It has been photographed and its genome completely mapped out, first by the Chinese in late 2019, and the, early in 2020, by the Pasteur Institute of Paris.

Here are examples from Christine Massey.

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (110 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

You can study and learn the shell game.

August 19, 2021:
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services cited useless, irrelevant studies and webpages, and fabricated computer “genomes” in response to an FOIA request for “Records that demonstrates the US Department of Health and Human Services has a physical sample of the isolated and purified SARS-CoV-2 virus…”
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-...alth-and-Human-Services-response-redacted.pdf

September 3, 2021: Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) / National Institutes of Health, in response to a request for records that demonstrate that NIAID or NIH has a physical sample of purified “SARS-CoV-2”:
– conflates isolation/purification with growth of the imaginary virus in cell culture,
– provides irrelevant, distracting comments re Koch’s Postulates,
– cites useless, irrelevant studies and webpages, and fabricated computer “genomes”, and
- confirms that virology isn’t a science.
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/NIAID-NIH-Sept-3-2021.pdf

vibise

Here are examples from Christine Massey.

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (110 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever

You can study and learn the shell game.
The shell game is that these sites are creating false standards that they claim have not been met.

We have pictures of the covid virus and the sequence of its entire genome. Hundreds of papers have now been published on various aspects of its replication, phylogeny, adaptive evolution, pathogenic potential.

What sort of procedures do these pseudoscientists want to see that would qualify as isolation/purification, and where are these techniques used in the study of any virus?

Steven Avery

We have pictures of the covid virus and the sequence of its entire genome. Hundreds of papers have now been published on various aspects of its replication, phylogeny, adaptive evolution, pathogenic potential.

They all begin with circular presumptions. Put those glasses on tight.

Now, take a culture from an individual severely diseased, or just deceased, and you should have a gazillion identical viruses. Match them up to your genome. 100%. 99.99%. Then we would get closer to real evidence.

If that has not been done, why not?

Remember, Christine Massey showed you that nobody claims to have the actual virus.
Why not?

After all, outside a cell they are not biologically active, in your theory.
Just don’t spray them with sanitizer. (Sarcasm Alert.)

Please note and try to answer the two questions above.
Thanks!

Last edited: