The twelve behind COVID misinformation

vibise

They all begin with circular presumptions. Put those glasses on tight.

Now, take a culture from an individual severely diseased, or just deceased, and you should have a gazillion identical viruses. Match them up to your genome. 100%. 99.99%. Then we would get closer to real evidence.

If that has not been done, why not?
What circular assumptions were made in determining the covid virus sequence? A sequence that has been confirmed over and over using samples from different patients sequenced in different labs all over the world. Where is the problem with this?

The human genome does not have sequences that correspond to the covid viral sequence. You can actually check this yourself, as I have demonstrated in previous posts. You can find the covid sequence in the NCBI run GenBank database, and then use the BLAST tool to search for related sequences in the human genome. Or you can use BLAT at the UCSC genomics site. You will not find any covid sequences in the human genome. Your suggestion that this has not been done is ridiculous, as it is trivially easy to do.

Steven Avery

The human genome does not have sequences that correspond to the covid viral sequence.

Please clarify.
Are you saying you can not take viruses from people and match the theorized genome?

Thanks!

What circular assumptions were made in determining the covid virus sequence? A sequence that has been confirmed over and over using samples from different patients sequenced in different labs all over the world. Where is the problem with this?

Here you seem to be claiming human matches.

Reepicheep

1500/258,000,000 adults seem to confirm. Lol
Yes, it does confirm. The margin of error in the poll is +/-3%.

I assume you've never taken a university level course in statistics? I don't think it is possible for me to easily explain sampling theory to you.

evoguy313

evoguy313

The twelve:
  1. Joseph Mercola
  2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
  3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
  4. Sherri Tenpenny
  5. Rizza Islam
  6. Rashid Buttar
  7. Erin Elizabeth
  8. Sayer Ji
  9. Kelly Brogan
  10. Christiane Northrup
  11. Ben Tapper
  12. Kevin Jenkins
______
Saw a video of Mercola the other day - he twitches and squirms like maybe he takes his own supplements or something.

Brogan is really something - Cornell and Harvard, yet claims that coffee enemas work by 'activating the parasympathetic nerve bundle' by the colon (there is no such thing) which 'reflexes to the liver' (that is not a known path of the PNS) and causes it to detox (no such thing). Also claims Big Medicine is just after your money, yet as of 2 years ago (last time I read about her) she was charging $4000 dollars for an initial consult for new patients.

The worst part is how many ignorant people there are in the country who will accept the lies and nonsense of these people without question.

evoguy313

Last time I checked, we had freedom of speech in this country.

Doctors, experts, scientists who are treating, researching should be allowed to say what they’re discovering. And we should listen, instead of screaming, censoring and denying, just because it doesn’t fit your political agenda.

Which of those people are doing 'research'?

Political agenda? Let me guess - you actually believe the garbage one or more of those charlatans claim?

evoguy313

They’re targeting those people. They’ve tracked them down and listed them. There will be other consequences for them, according to Biden and Psaki.
Paranoia is amazing. Linked with gullibility and ignorance, we have the situation we are in now.,
Thanks!

evoguy313

They all begin with circular presumptions.
Which 'circular presumptions' are these?
Now, take a culture from an individual severely diseased, or just deceased, and you should have a gazillion identical viruses. Match them up to your genome. 100%. 99.99%. Then we would get closer to real evidence.
Oh, you are a non-scientist that believes this nonsense about viruses being 'ejections' from the human genome when sick or some such laughable nonsense. Cool.
If that has not been done, why not?
Have at it, champ!
Here is the SARS=Cov-2 genome:

That page also provides YOU with the tools you need to do this search (BLAST).

Eagerly awaiting your 'research.'
Remember, Christine Massey showed you that nobody claims to have the actual virus.
Never heard of her.
Crackpot?
After all, outside a cell they are not biologically active, in your theory.
Just don’t spray them with sanitizer. (Sarcasm Alert.)
It is possible to disrupt the structure of a virus using various 'disinfectants'. Explaining that to our sadly underinformed yet overly confident public is not worth the time or effort.

Steven Avery

Seems pretty clear to me that she is referring to viral matches, not matches to the human gnome.

Fair enough.

By human match, I was referring to bundles of viruses from a human that match the supposed genome.
Nothing said or implied about the human genome.

Steven Avery

The types of misinformation range from "denying that COVID exists, claiming that false cures are in fact the way to solve COVID and not vaccination, decrying vaccines and decrying doctors as being in some way venal or motivated by other factors when they recommend vaccines,".

You do not think doctors are motivated by $$$ and keeping their license?

And who determines “false cures”.
The establishment in the USA must attack solid therapies for the EUA.

Again, follow the billions of $$$.

Nic

Yes, it does confirm. The margin of error in the poll is +/-3%.

I assume you've never taken a university level course in statistics? I don't think it is possible for me to easily explain sampling theory to you.
If you say so. Lol

vibise

Please clarify.
Are you saying you can not take viruses from people and match the theorized genome?

Thanks!

Here you seem to be claiming human matches.
I am saying that viruses match viruses in genome comparisons. You can take samples from different covid patients and the viral genes you find will match each other, but will not have matches in the genomes of the humans from which the samples were isolated.

Is that clear?

shnarkle

FOIs reveal that health/science institutions around the world (107 and counting!) have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever
Christine Massey
https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/foi...-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

Video: Does the Virus Exist? Has SARS-CoV-2 Been Isolated? Interview with Christine Massey
By Christine Massey and Prof Michel Chossudovsky
https://www.globalresearch.ca/does-...lated-interview-with-christine-massey/5753322
This is kind of a weird claim given that a virus can't really exist or copy itself outside of a cell.

Steven Avery

You can take samples from different covid patients and the viral genes you find will match each other,

Just show where cultures were taken from diseased or deceased individuals and masses of viruses (produced in the cells) matched the computerized genome.

Thanks!

Where does it say that we took out a huge viral load from the tissue of very sick or deceased individuals and it matches this genome?

=======================

btw, I am trying to remember, do you agree with the CDC theory that a person who dies the day of a jab are "unvaccinated"?

vibise

Just show where cultures were taken from diseased or deceased individuals and masses of viruses (produced in the cells) matched the computerized genome.

Thanks!

=======================

btw, I am trying to remember, do you agree with the CDC theory that a person who dies the day of a jab are "unvaccinated"?
GenBank has hundreds of thousands of examples of that.

Yes, a person is not actually vaccinated, that is protected, on the day of vaccination.