The Two Witnesses In Revelation Chapters 11 Bring The Vial Plagues Of God's Wrath

FYI. The Lord doesn't return everyday for 1000 years.The day he returns is the day of the Lord.

Amos 5:18
Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? That day will be darkness, not light.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION
The day of the Lord is not 1000 years of darkness as you claim.Its a day.
FYI again He returns Immediately ( in one day_ Not a 1000 times as you WRONGFULLY accused me of saying ) after the Great Trib. ( Matt.24:29-30 in conjunction with Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6 ) ends ( which is the 2nd half of Dan.9:27! So he has the AC & FP tossed ALIVE into the LOF as per Rev.19:20 and has Satan bound in the Pit as per Rev.20:1-3! Then He then sets up His Millennium Kingdom ( 1000 years - the day of the LORD that He REIGNS on earth on King David's throne )! FYI His day of the Lord ( 1000 years for us in His Millennium Kingdom ) is Not darkness at all for us saved people ) , but it is surly darkness for all the unsaved that took the 666 Mark during the Great Trib.! FYI there are several DIFFERENT days of the LORD You mentioned an OT Day of the Lord in Amos 5:18, Here's some NT mentions of some - Day of Lord or day of Christ ( Phil.1:6 ; 1 Cor.1:8 & 5:5 ; 1 Thess.5:2-8 etc. )! Case closed! Read the last NT one, we saved people get Raptured ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) before Dan.9:27 gets started by the MOL or AC of Dan.9:27 confirms the covenant ( Peace Treaty in the Middle East ) for one seven ( 7 Years ) so the Jews can then rebuild their Temple in the first half of that seven, so he can then BREAK that covenant in the 2nd half ( Great Trib. ) of that seven when he then EXALTS himself a God in it ( their rebuilt Temple ) as per 2 Thess.2:4!

Last edited:
The (Two Witnesses) "Alone" in Revelation Chapter 11 are the two olive trees and two candlesticks, they are the golden "Pipes" that will pour the golden oil/vials of Gods wrath upon the wicked world in "Plagues", this being the golden oil in vials, that is the prayers of the saints

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The explanation of Revelation 11:3-6, The Two Witnesses Are The olive trees and candlesticks, the two golden "Pipes" through which the golden oil in the vials of Gods wrath will flow in the seven last plagues

Zechariah 4:1-14KJV
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 15:7-8KJV
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 5:8KJV
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
I agree and I have believed this for quite some time also but while the witnesses will call down the plagues, it will still be the angels that pour them out from heaven.

By the way, when it says, "and if anyone should harm them, fire will proceed out of their mouths to devour them" and this is not literal, but means that they will speak the word of God as fire to their enemies and the word of God will be what finishes them off.

Now then, who do you believe the witnesses are?

Last edited:
Rev. 1:20
and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

a Candlestick represents a "Church" a group of people,
scattered world wide, a few here, a few there
but all speaking the same message
ie: the light unto the world for their time
Yep and if you go to Romans 11, what does Paul say about the olive branches, for those are mentioned here in Revelation 11 also?

Revelation chapter 11 describes the (Two Witnesses) that have literal bodies that will be killed, that lay dead in a literal street in Jerusalem for 3.5 literal days, as a literal world watches in celebration, exchanging literal gifts to one another?

How are you going to symbolize all that?

Buzzard is actually getting the correct view of this, for the Olive branches from two different olive trees Jew and Gentile all become one and by being grafted into one single Olive tree which is Israel of the Spirit and the NT remnant church and living Temple of God.

I agree and I have believed this for quite some time also but while the witnesses will call down the plagues, it will still be the angels that pour them out from heaven.

By the way, when it says, "and if anyone should harm them, fire will proceed out of their mouths to devour them" and this is not literal, but means that they will speak the word of God as fire to their enemies and the word of God will be what finishes them off.

Now then, who do you believe the witnesses are?
Enoch & Elijah who never experienced human death, they will fulfill death as seen in Revelation chapter 11

Hebrews 9:27KJV
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Fire coming from the witnesses month's is symbolic, just as Elijah called down fire from heaven, it's their spoken word

Buzzard is actually getting the correct view of this, for the Olive branches from two different olive trees Jew and Gentile all become one and by being grafted into one single Olive tree which is Israel of the Spirit and the NT remnant church and living Temple of God.
Jesus Christ is the olive tree, and the Church represents the branches where there is neither Jew nor Greek

Yep and if you go to Romans 11, what does Paul say about the olive branches, for those are mentioned here in Revelation 11 also?
The olive trees/branches in Romans 11 have no relationship to Revelation 11

The olive trees in Revelation 11 represent the two witnesses, Zechariah shows the golden oil to be poured out of the two witnesses, this represent "the golden vials" of odors in God's wrath seen in the pouting out of the seven golden vials seen in Revelation chapter 16

Zechariah 4:11-14KJV
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Jesus Christ is the olive tree, and the Church represents the branches where there is neither Jew nor Greek
So how does this go against anything that I said?

By the way, in Romans 11, Paul is not speaking of Jesus being the Olive tree but rather he is using the Olive tree to refer to Israel of the Spirit and of which the natural branches or descendants from OT Israel that were broken off through unbelief are now grafted back in by repentance and faith along with the wild Gentile branches who also repent and believe.

When Paul says there is no more Jew or Gentile, he is speaking in spiritual terms that there is no difference with God but he still makes a distinction in regards to their original ethniciity.

So this doesn't change anything that I said about the two witnesses being the church and there is also more to this than what I care to go into right now, but Revelation 10 and the little book that John is told to eat has everthing to do with Revelation the two witnesses in chapter 11.

For in this John is representing what will take place with God's remnant of true saints at the end of the age.

The olive trees/branches in Romans 11 have no relationship to Revelation 11

The olive trees in Revelation 11 represent the two witnesses, Zechariah shows the golden oil to be poured out of the two witnesses, this represent "the golden vials" of odors in God's wrath seen in the pouting out of the seven golden vials seen in Revelation chapter 16

Zechariah 4:11-14KJV
Oh yes they do, but I didn't expect you to see the truth about this anyhow, because if ones root doctrines are false, you can expect that many of their other doctrines will also be falses as well.

By the way, Zechariah 4:6 was the answer of the angel to Zechariah's question as to who these two olive trees refer to, but I will let you ponder on that for awhile and see what you come up with from it.

So how does this go against anything that I said?

By the way, in Romans 11, Paul is not speaking of Jesus being the Olive tree but rather he is using the Olive tree to refer to Israel of the Spirit and of which the natural branches or descendants from OT Israel that were broken off through unbelief are now grafted back in by repentance and faith along with the wild Gentile branches who also repent and believe.

When Paul says there is no more Jew or Gentile, he is speaking in spiritual terms that there is no difference with God but he still makes a distinction in regards to their original ethniciity.

So this doesn't change anything that I said about the two witnesses being the church and there is also more to this than what I care to go into right now, but Revelation 10 and the little book that John is told to eat has everthing to do with Revelation the two witnesses in chapter 11.

For in this John is representing what will take place with God's remnant of true saints at the end of the age.
I disagree with your interpretations, Jesus Is The root and olive tree, the two witnesses will be literal prophets returned, I believe Enoch/Elijah, God doesn't give concern to ethnicity as you claim

Oh yes they do, but I didn't expect you to see the truth about this anyhow, because if ones root doctrines are false, you can expect that many of their other doctrines will also be falses as well.

By the way, Zechariah 4:6 was the answer of the angel to Zechariah's question as to who these two olive trees refer to, but I will let you ponder on that for awhile and see what you come up with from it.
It's my opinion that your belief is wrong, no need to ponder on the two olive trees, it's clearly explained as was presented

It's my opinion that your belief is wrong, no need to ponder on the two olive trees, it's clearly explained as was presented
You certainly haven't explained anything about it at all from what I see, and that is because you are aproaching it from the standpoint of your carnal human reasoning and therefore you are not able to see the truth from the standpoint of the Spirit.

If I was to ask you where a believer finds the word of God, what would your answer be?

If I was to ask you how the word is ingested into the believer heart, what would be your answer for that also?

For what the angels answered Zechariah in Zachariah 4:6 has everything to do with how John was able to eat that little book and ingest it as seen in Revelation 10 and it has everything to do with the two witnesses in Revelation 11 also.

For the real witnesses of God upon this earth are not the power and might of flesh and blood at all but they are the word of God in the scriptures and the Spirit of God working through the repentant church (the sackcloth).

Zechariah 4:6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power (flesh and blood), but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

These are the two witnesses that stand for the God of the whole earth.

You certainly haven't explained anything about it at all from what I see, and that is because you are aproaching it from the standpoint of your carnal human reasoning and therefore you are not able to see the truth from the standpoint of the Spirit.

If I was to ask you where a believer finds the word of God, what would your answer be?

If I was to ask you how the word is ingested into the believer heart, what would be your answer for that also?

For what the angels answered Zechariah in Zachariah 4:6 has everything to do with how John was able to eat that little book and ingest it as seen in Revelation 10 and it has everything to do with the two witnesses in Revelation 11 also.

For the real witnesses of God upon this earth are not the power and might of flesh and blood at all but they are the word of God in the scriptures and the Spirit of God working through the repentant church (the sackcloth).

Zechariah 4:6 So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power (flesh and blood), but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

These are the two witnesses that stand for the God of the whole earth.
Your suggestion that the two olive trees represent the word of God is a standard false teaching found in reformed theology

The two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 will have literal bodies that die, and lay in a literal street in Jerusalem, as a literal world watches, exchanging literal gifts in celebration of their death

You aren't going to take Revelation chapter 11 and with one wave of your magic wand claim the two witnesses represent God's word, "Laughable"!

I disagree with your interpretations, Jesus Is The root and olive tree, the two witnesses will be literal prophets returned, I believe Enoch/Elijah, God doesn't give concern to ethnicity as you claim
LOL, the references of the mircles that they will perform are not those of Enoch and Elijah but rather of Moses and Elijah and who are symbolic reprentations of the law and the prophets or the Word and the Spirit.

This is all given in Revelation as a symbolism for the fact that they will do those miracles by the Word and the Spirit of God (Law and prophets = Moses and Elijah)

For one thing, neither Enoch or Elijah went into heaven like what you were falsely led to believe about it and I can assure you of this from what Jesus himself told Nicodemus in John 3, "for no one has ascended into heaven except him who came down from heaven even the Son of man".

Your error on this is in the fact that you dont understand what it meant when the bible says of Enoch that he was taken so that he should not see death, for there is a big, big difference between him not seeing death and not dying at all.

Read Isaiah 57 below and this gives us a hint of what happened to Enoch.
Isaiah 57:
57 The righteous perish,
and no one takes it to heart;
the devout are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
2 Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

As far as Elijah being taken up in a flaming Chariot, neither did he go into heaven in the way that you have been taught about it either.

For actually there was a letter written and sent by him to someone after he was taken up in that Chariot of fire, I am not sure where this is in the The Bible off hand, but I know the record of it is in the scripture somewhere.

Elijah was only taken up in the sky above the earth and moved to another location and in answer to his prayer about not wanting to deal any longer with the corruption in Israel associated with Ahab and Jezebel.

Again, Jesus himself said,
"no man has ascended into heaven except he who came down from heaven, even the Son of man" and that settles the issue also.

Your suggestion that the two olive trees represent the word of God is a standard false teaching found in reformed theology

The two witnesses of Revelation chapter 11 will have literal bodies that die, and lay in a literal street in Jerusalem, as a literal world watches, exchanging literal gifts in celebration of their death

You aren't going to take Revelation chapter 11 and with one wave of your magic wand claim the two witnesses represent God's word, "Laughable"!
Not only the Word, but the Word and the Spirit.

So you can have your foolish laugh but when Zechariah asked that angel what those two Olive trees stood for, that angel answered and said "this is The Word of God to Zerrubabel "not by power nor by might but By MY Spirit saith the Lord".

I didn't say it was only The Word of God alone but it is also The Spirit, for these are the two witnesses for all truth from God on this earth and that is a fact and the sackcloth that the two witnesses will be clothed in as spoken of in Revelation 11, is symbolism for repentant human beings and that is why they have bodies.

This is symbolic of the repented church who will have repented from the false teachings of the apostasy of Mystery Babylon and will have returned to the truth through the Word and the Spirit at the end of the age both Jew and Gentile and as represented by the two Olive branches.

Whether you like it or not, the real witnesses to the truth of God on this earth are the word of God in the scriptures and the Holy Spirit through which they where inspired to be written and also by which they must be revealed to the heart and become flesh in God's people.

This is also what Jeremiah 31:29-31 is speaking of when he says that when the NT covenant comes, the law of God will be written in the hearts of his people instead of on stone tablets like they were under the Law of Moses.

Back