The Two Witnesses In Revelation Chapters 11 Bring The Vial Plagues Of God's Wrath

I Disagree, scripture clearly states Enoch didn't see death "Case Closed"

Hebrews 11:KJV
5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water (natural birth) and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit[b] gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’

13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

Hebrews 11

4 By faith Abel offered to God a better sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained the testimony that he was righteous, God testifying [f]about his gifts, and through [g]faith, though he is dead, he still speaks. 5 By faith Enoch was taken up so that he would not see death; and he was not found because God took him up; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him. 7 By faith Noah, being warned by God about things not yet seen, [h]in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called, obeyed [i]by going out to a place which he was to receive for an inheritance; and he went out, not knowing where he was going. 9 By faith he lived as an alien in the land of promise, as in a foreign land, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, fellow heirs of the same promise; 10 for he was looking for the city which has foundations, whose architect and builder is God. 11 By faith even Sarah herself received [j]ability to conceive, even beyond the proper time of life, since she considered Him faithful who had promised. 12 Therefore there was born even of one man, and him as good as dead [k]at that, as many descendants as the stars of heaven in number, and innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.

13 All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

Once again, the writer of Hebrews never said that Enoch didn't die but only that he didn't see death and was translated from this life into the loving care of the Father of all spirits until Jesus died for his sins so that he could be resurrected to eternal life and there is no eternal life for believers outside of the cross and resurrection of Jesus period.

Once again, the writer of Hebrews never said that Enoch didn't die
WHAT? 13 All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

there is nothing outside of Faith.

People, people, please understand. when there ... "appears" a conflict in the word of God..... STOP, go to God and ask what the Answer is, instead of Changing his word.

Enoch died, plain and simple, now one need to go to God and find out what is meant he took him so he would not see death, NOTICE see death, (NOT TASTE DEATH) means being kill by someone or thing.

we suggest one go to God.

:ninja:

WHAT? 13 All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.

there is nothing outside of Faith.

People, people, please understand. when there ... "appears" a conflict in the word of God..... STOP, go to God and ask what the Answer is, instead of Changing his word.

Enoch died, plain and simple, now one need to go to God and find out what is meant he took him so he would not see death, NOTICE see death, (NOT TASTE DEATH) means being kill by someone or thing.

we suggest one go to God.

I said that the writer of Hebrews never said that Enoch didn't die but only that he didn't perceive his death and which probably means that he died peacefully in his sleep and was translated from this life into the care of the Lord where all OT saved spirits went in waiting for Jesus to died and rise again from the dead for their sins so that they could enter into heaven at the resurrection.

I don't have any conflict in the word on this issue because I understand it correctly, for Jesus very clearly said "no man has ascended into heaven except him who came down from heaven, even the son of man".

I said that the writer of Hebrews never said that Enoch didn't die but only that he didn't perceive his death and which probably means that he died peacefully in his sleep and was translated from this life into the care of the Lord where all OT saved spirits went in waiting for Jesus to died and rise again from the dead for their sins so that they could enter into heaven at the resurrection.

I don't have any conflict in the word on this issue because I understand it correctly, for Jesus very clearly said "no man has ascended into heaven except him who came down from heaven, even the son of man".
please disregard then

The (Two Witnesses) "Alone" in Revelation Chapter 11 are the two olive trees and two candlesticks, they are the golden "Pipes" that will pour the golden oil/vials of Gods wrath upon the wicked world in "Plagues", this being the golden oil in vials, that is the prayers of the saints

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The explanation of Revelation 11:3-6, The Two Witnesses Are The olive trees and candlesticks, the two golden "Pipes" through which the golden oil in the vials of Gods wrath will flow in the seven last plagues

Zechariah 4:1-14KJV
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 15:7-8KJV
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 5:8KJV
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Did you not notice that the miracles mentioned are very similar to those of Moses and Elijah?

Now then Moses represents the written word of God and as is called in the OT the law and Elijah represented the word of God by the Spirit and the same Spirit by which all of the prophets spoke and thus we have "The Law and the Prophets" as the type of the two witnesses from the OT.

You should have also noticed that in chapter 10 right before this, John is instructed to eat the little book and which refers to eating the written word of God and the only way one can actually ingest the written word of God into his being is by the rhama of the Holy Spirit and the same Holy Spirit by which all of the prophets confirmed the written word of God unto Israel in the OT as the type.

So actually the two witnesses are the written word of God and as confirmed and ingested into the heart through the Holy Spirit and just like is also revealed unto Zechariah by the angel in Zechariah 4:6, the word of the Lord by the Spirit of the Lord and the witnesses are clothed in sackcloth of repentant flesh and blood of the remnant church.

Their being put to death and raised again is figurative language for their being totally and completely rejected and then revived in power by God to bring total and final destruction on those who rejected them.

Last edited:
Now then Moses represents the written word of God and as is called in the OT the law and Elijah represented the word of God by the Spirit and the same Spirit by which all of the prophets spoke and thus we have "The Law and the Prophets" as the type of the two witnesses from the OT.
do not the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist represent the NEW LAW, (LOVE), and the Prophets of the NEW TESTAMENT?
was not both sent from God.

Didn't I say good bye to you already?

If not, I am saying it now, so good bye 101G!
:ROFLMAO: thanks, now I want have to REPROVE, and CORRECT u..... isn't God Good.

in TRUTH, John the Baptist is the Elijah to come, and The Lord Jesus is the Moses both of whom is signified in Revelation 11 as the 2 witness..... this is just 2 easy.

ao, adiós

So actually the two witnesses are the written word of God and as confirmed and ingested into the heart through the Holy Spirit
Your "Symbolic" claim seen above is "Laughable"!

Scripture teaches in Revelation chapter 11:7-12 below that the two witnesses will be literal prophets returned, that will have literal physical bodies that die, and lay in a literal street in Jerusalem, as a literal world watches in celebration of their literal death's

Personal Pronouns, They Them, Their, "Literal" prophets returned, with "Literal" bodies that die

Revelation 11:7-12KJV
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Last edited:
Scripture teaches in Revelation chapter 11:7-12 below that the two witnesses will be literal prophets returned, that will have literal physical bodies that die, and lay in a literal street in Jerusalem, as a literal world watches in celebration of their literal death's
THIS is correct.
both, John the Baptist, and the Lord Jesus was prophets. and was killed violently, or in the street. street violence, both was legally murdered.
and yes, in Jerusalem, who was known for killing prophets. and a Jewish Passover was at hand, and many Jews from around the known world was in Jerusalem at the time of this crucifix.

yes, you are correct there.

THIS is correct.
both, John the Baptist, and the Lord Jesus was prophets. and was killed violently, or in the street. street violence, both was legally murdered.
and yes, in Jerusalem, who was known for killing prophets. and a Jewish Passover was at hand, and many Jews from around the known world was in Jerusalem at the time of this crucifix.

yes, you are correct there.

I disagree with your claim the (Two Witnesses) were John the Baptist and Jesus

The prophets returned are future, and will be killed together by a future "The Beast" and lay together dead in a future Jerusalem street, as a future worldwatches in celebration

Personal Pronouns, They Them, Their, "Literal" prophets returned, with "Literal" bodies that die

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
Sorry but it is the Book of Revelation and not the rest of the scriptures that reveal the two witnesses and the whole book of Revelation is in cryptic symbolism and figurative language to start with and that is one of the reasons for the words "let him who has ears to ear, hear what the Spirit is saying" over and over again.

This is your problem, for you are reading the book as though it were like the gospels or the letters when it is an apocalyptic writing and which will only produce all kinds of false interpretations of what is actually being revealed in the book.

1 Corinthians 2:14, But the natural man receives not the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him and neither can he know them because they are only discerned by the Spirit.

I disagree with your claim the (Two Witnesses) were John the Baptist and Jesus

The prophets returned are future, and will be killed together by a future "The Beast" and lay together dead in a future Jerusalem street, as a future worldwatches in celebration
GINOLJC, TO ALL,
first, it's ok to disagree, but one must have knowledge of what they are disagreeing with. now you do believe the Lord Jesus, correct, and you also believe that he cannot lie, right. Good, let's see who the Lord Jesus say the Elijah to come. scripture, while coming down from the mount of transfiguration, listen carefully. Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them."Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

do you believe the bible? so, John the Baptist is the Elijah to come in spirit and in the power of Elijah. supportive scripture. Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

understand TRUTH 7 the book of Revelation is signified. and it means, the meaning or idea expressed by a sign, as distinct from the physical form in which it is expressed. it's a symbol, or symbolic, other words a comparison. just as John was compared with ElijH. and the Lord Jesus compared with Moses.

Example in comparisons
A. John and Elijah

#1. Both are Prophets.

#2. Both had the similar dress.

#3. Both confronted kings of their day.

#4. Both were preachers to the nations

#5. Both have water connections as did the Lord Jesus and Moses.

#6. Both Rebuke Israel for Corruption in Their Religion.

#7. They Both Were Victims of Evil Women.

but there are many more

B. The Lord Jesus and Moses.

1. both have a close relationship with God. Moses a face to face Physical (human) meeting. Jesus a
Spiritual Face to face. John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the
bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

2. both were ordained by God to deliver his people from bondage. Moses Physical bondage, the Lord Jesus
Spiritual bondage

3.both Moses and the Lord Jesus were saved from certain death when they were small children, while most
other Israelite male children of the same age and place of birth were murdered.

4.both the Lord Jesus and Moses refused the possibility to become rulers in their age. Satan offered Jesus the
rule over the kingdoms of this world (Matthew 4:8-9), but Jesus rejected that offer and chose to suffer and die
for the sake of the people of the world. Moses acted in a similar manner; he had been raised as a son in a royal
family, and he could have had a lavish lifestyle, but he chose differently. he suffered for the people sake.

5.both the Lord Jesus and Moses were "called out of Egypt".

6.both Moses and the Lord Jesus interceded for Israel, not allowing the destruction of the nation

7.both the Lord Jesus and Moses "mediated" between Israel, (now the church), and the true God.

8.both the Lord Jesus and Moses were Lawgivers. Moses the carnal Law of Stone. Jesus the Spiritual Law of the
heart.

9.both had water connections. The Nile (water) into blood/red. Water into wine/red

10.both died, and no man knows where their GRAVE are.

11.both had mother who was not their biological mothers.

12.both talked to God on mountains tops.

this is just a few, there are many more. By now one should have the understanding of who the two witness are.

the two witnesses are the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist. and their witness are still in the earth even today. A. The Gospel, of the Lord Jesus the Christ and B. Water Baptism, performed by John the Baptist are still in the earth witnessing even today. supportive scripture, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

A. believeth? the Gospel. B. Baptized.

By the way, they are called two witnesses and not two prophets, and the word Prophets is never used at all for them even though they prophecy and which the written scriptures as confirmed by the second witness of the Holy Spirit always do.

Also, the prophets of the OT came to correct those under the law the written code with the confirmation of the word of God through the Holy Spirit.

If all believers died out and no new converts were made before they died, there would still be the two anointed witnesses of the written scriptures and the Holy Spirit to stand for the truth of God on this earth.

GINOLJC, TO ALL,
first, it's ok to disagree, but one must have knowledge of what they are disagreeing with. now you do believe the Lord Jesus, correct, and you also believe that he cannot lie, right. Good, let's see who the Lord Jesus say the Elijah to come. scripture, while coming down from the mount of transfiguration, listen carefully. Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them."Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

do you believe the bible? so, John the Baptist is the Elijah to come in spirit and in the power of Elijah. supportive scripture. Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

understand TRUTH 7 the book of Revelation is signified. and it means, the meaning or idea expressed by a sign, as distinct from the physical form in which it is expressed. it's a symbol, or symbolic, other words a comparison. just as John was compared with ElijH. and the Lord Jesus compared with Moses.

Example in comparisons
A. John and Elijah

#1. Both are Prophets.

#2. Both had the similar dress.

#3. Both confronted kings of their day.

#4. Both were preachers to the nations

#5. Both have water connections as did the Lord Jesus and Moses.

#6. Both Rebuke Israel for Corruption in Their Religion.

#7. They Both Were Victims of Evil Women.

but there are many more

B. The Lord Jesus and Moses.

1. both have a close relationship with God. Moses a face to face Physical (human) meeting. Jesus a
Spiritual Face to face. John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the
bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

2. both were ordained by God to deliver his people from bondage. Moses Physical bondage, the Lord Jesus
Spiritual bondage

3.both Moses and the Lord Jesus were saved from certain death when they were small children, while most
other Israelite male children of the same age and place of birth were murdered.

4.both the Lord Jesus and Moses refused the possibility to become rulers in their age. Satan offered Jesus the
rule over the kingdoms of this world (Matthew 4:8-9), but Jesus rejected that offer and chose to suffer and die
for the sake of the people of the world. Moses acted in a similar manner; he had been raised as a son in a royal
family, and he could have had a lavish lifestyle, but he chose differently. he suffered for the people sake.

5.both the Lord Jesus and Moses were "called out of Egypt".

6.both Moses and the Lord Jesus interceded for Israel, not allowing the destruction of the nation

7.both the Lord Jesus and Moses "mediated" between Israel, (now the church), and the true God.

8.both the Lord Jesus and Moses were Lawgivers. Moses the carnal Law of Stone. Jesus the Spiritual Law of the
heart.

9.both had water connections. The Nile (water) into blood/red. Water into wine/red

10.both died, and no man knows where their GRAVE are.

11.both had mother who was not their biological mothers.

12.both talked to God on mountains tops.

this is just a few, there are many more. By now one should have the understanding of who the two witness are.

the two witnesses are the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist. and their witness are still in the earth even today. A. The Gospel, of the Lord Jesus the Christ and B. Water Baptism, performed by John the Baptist are still in the earth witnessing even today. supportive scripture, Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."

A. believeth? the Gospel. B. Baptized.

I fully understand your claims

John and Jesus "Didnt" lay literally dead in a Jerusalem street as a literal world watched in celebration

Revelation Chapter 11:7-12 is "Literal"

We Disagree

By the way, they are called two witnesses and not two prophets, and the word Prophets is never used at all for them even though they prophecy and which the written scriptures as confirmed by the second witness of the Holy Spirit always do.

Also, the prophets of the OT came to correct those under the law the written code with the confirmation of the word of God through the Holy Spirit.

If all believers died out and no new converts were made before they died, there would still be the two anointed witnesses of the written scriptures and the Holy Spirit to stand for the truth of God on this earth.
Your claim is "False"!

Revelation 11:10KJV

Your claim is "False"!

Ok, I stand corrected on that point and have no problem with being corrected either, for I was wrong about it being I missed that when looking at the Bible Hub interlinear, but I still disagree that they refer two human beings. and especially Enoch and Elijah.

For Jesus even told us that John the Baptist was Elijah who was to come but what he meant was that he was of the same Spirit of Elijah and not that he was actually Elijah himself.

Also you have the problem with the miracles and of which it is never recorded that Enoch did any miracles, but the miracles are exactly those that both Moses and Elijah did by the same Holy Spirit.

What is a literal prophet and especially a NT prophet?

He is one who speaks for God's written word and in accordance with the discernment in the word by the Holy Spirit.

Therefore you could just as easily call the written word and the Holy Spirit prophets of a sort and there is no more new revelation and therefore a NT prophet would only be sent to verify what has already been written in the scriptures by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Furthermore, Revelation is cryptic and full of figurative and symbolic imagery and cannot be taken as entirely literal and this is common for apocalyptic literature of this sort and probably given this way to protect Christians from abusive governments like Rome, and that is why the governments are only suggested as beasts but not named.

I believe the witnesses being put to death refers to the final rejection of God's truth (the written scriptures and the Spirit) by the wicked and which is demonstrated by their persecution of the church.

There resurrection refers to the final judgment from God that will follow because of it and as you read Revelation 11, this is exactly what happens also, so the witnesses are resurrected in the judgment that follows because of their rejection by the wicked.

I recently discovered that the Seventh Day Adventist hold to a similar view as mine on this except they believe they refer to the OT and NT and the sackcloth that they are clothed in refers to their being in obscurity to the wicked.

So I am not the only one that believes they refer to the word of God by the written text and the Holy Spirit

Your claim is "False"!

One last thing here, for 3 1/2 days after they are killed, it says the breath of life enters into them and the breath of life is what was given to Adam which enabled him to die after he sinned.

For a breath is only a breath but eternal life can only be given by the permanence of the Holy Spirit within the believers spirit and body and Paul even tells us this in Romans 8.

"But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells within you, then he that raised Jesus from the dead shall also make alive your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwells within you".

These are all details that God reminded me of when searching him out for the truth on these witnesses and the breath of life was temporal and only given to sustain them until they made their choice whether to obey God or not and the breath of life is not not eternal life, for eternal life can only be given by the permanent indwelling of God's Holy Spirit. .

Last edited:
I fully understand your claims

John and Jesus "Didnt" lay literally dead in a Jerusalem street as a literal world watched in celebration

Revelation Chapter 11:7-12 is "Literal"

We Disagree
again, u can disagree. Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified".
dead bodies shall lie in the street is a representative symbol of a violent death. our slang today, street violence. John beheaded, the Lord Jesus crucified., violent deaths.

The Great city called Sodom and Egypt spiritually is none other than Jerusalem, (who kills the prophets), and "WHERE OUR LORD WAS CRUCIFIED", that's Jerusalem. in Revelation 18:10 "Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come”. here, the code name for Jerusalem. in Revelation 17:18 "And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth”.

The “GREAT CITY” is Jerusalem. and street is also SYMBOLIC as said as the "WAY" they were killed, for the term "Street" here is the Greek word,
H7339 רְחֹב rchob (rech-oɓe') n-f.
רְחוֹב rchowb (rech-oɓe')
1. a width.
2. (concretely) avenue or area.
[from H7337]
KJV: broad place (way), street.
Root(s): H7337

street is a "WAY" they were killed/.

always remember revelation is symbolic. NEXT

Revelation 11:10 "And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth".

The Jews and they who are evil with them, (the Romans), rejoice over their death. And the Jewish leaders paid hush money, (gifts), to the roman guards for their silence, supportive scriptures, Matthew 28:11 "Now when they were going, behold, some of the watch came into the city, and shewed unto the chief priests all the things that were done. verse 12 "And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money, (gifts), unto the soldiers, verse 13 "Saying, Say ye, His disciples came by night, and stole him away while we slept. Verse 14 "And if this come to the governor's ears, we will persuade him, and secure you. Verse 15 "So they took the money and did as they were taught: and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day”.

and as said, this was before the Jewish Passover, and many jews from around the "KNOWN WORLD" was in town, see John chapter 2 for supportive reference.

this is just 2 easy not to understand.

Back