The Two Witnesses In Revelation Chapters 11 Bring The Vial Plagues Of God's Wrath

two witness is jew and gentiles rev 11:11 is first resurrection dead rise first. in verse 12 is rapture in the sky
There are only Jews and gentiles on this planet. The two witnesses die and everyone else celebrates, but there can't be anyone else to celebrate if everyone is dead.

Who do we see witnessing the gospel message? The word and the spirit. Paul says to not "quench the spirit", but that's exactly what happens when everyone else is celebrating. The word and spirit lives in the many membered body of Christ, but when the gospel message is rejected, the damned can only celebrate.

There are only Jews and gentiles on this planet. The two witnesses die and everyone else celebrates, but there can't be anyone else to celebrate if everyone is dead.

Who do we see witnessing the gospel message? The word and the spirit. Paul says to not "quench the spirit", but that's exactly what happens when everyone else is celebrating. The word and spirit lives in the many membered body of Christ, but when the gospel message is rejected, the damned can only celebrate.
GINOLJC, to all.
you have half of it correct, the Gospel of Jesus the Christ whom he was the witness. and Baptism for repentances. both are in the EARTH today witnessing to all people. so, the two witness of Revelation 11 is the Lord Jesus, (the Moses in type, the NT), and John the Baptist, (The Elijah to come in shadows, NT)/

as with WORKS without FAITH, being alone. the Gospel, without baptism is DEAD., being alone,

:ninja:

two witness is jew and gentiles rev 11:11 is first resurrection dead rise first. in verse 12 is rapture in the sky
Not according to Paul, for Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:22-26 tells us that the last enemy to be destroyed is death and therefore the believers both Jew and Gentile will be the last humans alive on the planet after the tribulation and just as Jesus also revealed in Matthew 24:29-31.

By the way, 1 Corinthians 15 is all about the final resurrection and in which those who are still alive and waiting for his return will be transformed by sin being totally removed from their flesh and put under the feet of Christ and therefore they will not have to die physically because the enemy of sin will be removed from their flesh so that the last enemy of death can no longer claim them.

For the cause of physical death in believers is sin that still dwells within their flesh, not within their hearts but within their flesh and only until this enemies is put under the feet of Christ can the last enemy of death also be put under the feet of Christ.

That is what the Bible says and it is very clear on it also.

In your view of the two witnesses being the Jew and Gentile church, there are still enemies of God left alive on the earth after they are resurrected and which means that your idea on this cannot be correct.

1 Corinthians 15

22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ (past tense) , the first fruits (past tense Matthew 27:51- 53); then, when he comes, those who belong to him (future tense). 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Last edited:
it's sometimes hard to accept the truth, especially when it's alien to u. but Jesus the Christ and John the Baptist are the TWO Witnesses. the bible is clear.

it's sometimes hard to accept the truth, especially when it's alien to u. but Jesus the Christ and John the Baptist are the TWO Witnesses. the bible is clear.

You are one deceived individual and therefore you don't know the truth to be speaking as though you are an authority on it like you do.

Therefore all you are really doing by this, is revealing your own arrogance.

Now where is any real evidence in any of this from the Bible itself? You don't have any and you know it also.

Therefore all you are really doing by this, is revealing your own arrogance.
not arrogance, but confidence. ,,,,, :geek:
Now where is any real evidence in any of this from the Bible itself?
READ the Bible, the evidence is in there, but to help the unlearned
Exhibit A. John the Baptist, the Elijah to Come. the mount of transfiguration.

scripture, Matthew 17:8 "And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only." Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

can the Lord Jesus lie? of course not. listen and Learn, the Lord Jesus is speaking. Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Elijah has already come, so who was he? the VERY NEXT verse. Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

how plain can one get? ladies and gentlemen this is the bible speaking..... one do believe the bible ..... right? I hope so. John the Baptist is the Elijah to come...... not the man/person Elijah, let the scriptures tell you. Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." where was this prophesied at? Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

My God, it's like reading a newspaper from he OT.

that's just one example.

not arrogance, but confidence. ,,,,, :geek:

READ the Bible, the evidence is in there, but to help the unlearned
Exhibit A. John the Baptist, the Elijah to Come. the mount of transfiguration.

scripture, Matthew 17:8 "And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only." Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead." Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?" Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

can the Lord Jesus lie? of course not. listen and Learn, the Lord Jesus is speaking. Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Elijah has already come, so who was he? the VERY NEXT verse. Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

how plain can one get? ladies and gentlemen this is the bible speaking..... one do believe the bible ..... right? I hope so. John the Baptist is the Elijah to come...... not the man/person Elijah, let the scriptures tell you. Luke 1:17 "And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." where was this prophesied at? Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:" Malachi 4:6 "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

My God, it's like reading a newspaper from he OT.

that's just one example.

Sorry but I don't agree with your idea about this and furthermore, when I hear someone like you say things like this "listen and learn" to all who don't bow down and worship at his false doctrine, I see great arrogance, for that is what it is.

You need to get it through your head, that Jesus only meant that John the Baptist came in the Spirit of Elijah and not that he was Elijah and furthermore, nowhere in either Zechariah 4 or Revelation 11 is there even the slightest hint that the two witnesses are Elijah and Jesus or Elijah and Enoch or even Elijah and Moses either.

Almost everyone on this forum knows that much about what Jesus meant by it.

So you have absolutely no proof to be telling everyone that they need to "listen and learn" from you and as though you are God's gifted teacher that everyone must listen and learn from.

Sorry but I don't agree with your idea about this and furthermore, when I hear someone like you say things like this "listen and learn" to all who don't bow down and worship at his false doctrine, I see great arrogance, for that is what it is.
personal opinion? and it makes no difference if .... "U" .... agree or not.... :eek: YIKES! for the word of God is not changing, .... IT IS WRITTEN.
now as for bow and worship, u said that, so it's your problem, and that's where 101G will leave it, also, instead of seeing "great" arrogance, u need to see the Lord Jesus. and I'[[; leave that there also.
You need to get it through your head, that Jesus only meant that John the Baptist came in the Spirit of Elijah and not that he was Elijah and furthermore, nowhere in either Zechariah 4 or Revelation 11 is there even the slightest hint that the two witnesses are Elijah and Jesus or Elijah and Enoch or even Elijah and Moses either.
what u just said, prove my point....
Almost everyone on this forum knows that much about what Jesus meant by it
and? ...... just about, according to u, then are in ERROR. (Smile).....
So you have absolutely no proof to be telling everyone that they need to "listen and learn" from you and as though you are God's gifted teacher that everyone must listen and learn from.
so, your problem is with 101G? lol, lol, lol, no it's not..... your problem is with GOD. why don't u go to him and ask him to teach u. will he not guide us into all TRUTH? is this not correct? so then, go to him and ask him for guidance. that way u want to have to say anything to 101G.

see how easy it is to solve YOUR Problem.

keep an upper lip. ........ o_O

:eek:

I disagree, I believe Enoch/Elijah who never experienced physical death
If we are totally Scriptural in what we believe, we really cannot be dogmatic on who the two witnesses are going to be. The reason being is that they were never named. As far as the "clues" that are given as to who these men are, It is my opinion the Elijah, Enoch, and Moses that fit closer than anyone else.
Enoch never died=>Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
Elijah never died=>2 Kings 2:11“And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”
Moses called down plagues in Egypt=>Exodus 7:20 And Moses and Aaron did so, as the LORD commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood.21 And the fish that was in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt.

I have said all that to say this, Is there anyone here that will deny that God has the power to use whomever He chooses to in these roles and to give whomever He chooses the power to do His these things even if they are unknown to us , even if they are two modern day jewish believers in Jesus Christ?

Your "Preterist symbolic allegory" in fulfillment, of future literal events to come that are unfulfilled

You have no historical or symbolic representation for the events described below, because they're future, literal, and unfulfilled

Dead bodies in a street in Jerusalem for 3.5 days, a world watching in celebration exchanging gifts, bodies raised from the dead, great earthquake?

You can't just "Ignore" that mentioned as if it doesn't exist, and claim you have the answer to interpretation, "Really" o_O

Revelation 11:7-15KJV
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
It is good to know, that despite everything that we disagree on, that we can agree on a couple of things.

personal opinion? and it makes no difference if .... "U" .... agree or not.... :eek: YIKES! for the word of God is not changing, .... IT IS WRITTEN.
now as for bow and worship, u said that, so it's your problem, and that's where 101G will leave it, also, instead of seeing "great" arrogance, u need to see the Lord Jesus. and I'[[; leave that there also.

It has nothing at all to do with my personal opinion but with the fact that there is no proof in the scriptures at all for what you are claiming the scriptures teach.

Now as far as what I said about arrogance, that also has nothing to do with my personal opinion but rather with the fruit that is coming out in your own words and which is what Jesus in Matthew 7 meant when he said that we would know a false prophet by his fruit.

what u just said, prove my point....

Only because in your delusional imagination and warped thinking, anything any one would say contrary to your view you will imagine that it proves your point and when it doesn't or can't at all.
and? ...... just about, according to u, then are in ERROR. (Smile).....

so, your problem is with 101G? lol, lol, lol, no it's not..... your problem is with GOD. why don't u go to him and ask him to teach u. will he not guide us into all TRUTH? is this not correct? so then, go to him and ask him for guidance. that way u want to have to say anything to 101G.

see how easy it is to solve YOUR Problem.

My problem is with what 101G says and which is contrary to the scriptures and which proves 101G to be a delusional false prophet.

It has nothing at all to do with my personal opinion but with the fact that there is no proof in the scriptures at all for what you are claiming the scriptures teach.

Now as far as what I said about arrogance, that also has nothing to do with my personal opinion but rather with the fruit that is coming out in your own words and which is what Jesus in Matthew 7 meant when he said that we would know a false prophet by his fruit.

Only because in your delusional imagination and warped thinking, anything any one would say contrary to your view you will imagine that it proves your point and when it doesn't or can't at all.

My problem is with what 101G says and which is contrary to the scriptures and which proves 101G to be a delusional false prophet.
I read all what u said, two words .... Vain Babbling. as said before, this is what facebook and tweeter are for..... good day. the topic here are the two witnesses. if u cannot respond to the topic, then see ya.

The (Two Witnesses) "Alone" in Revelation Chapter 11 are the two olive trees and two candlesticks, they are the golden "Pipes" that will pour the golden oil/vials of Gods wrath upon the wicked world in "Plagues", this being the golden oil in vials, that is the prayers of the saints

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The explanation of Revelation 11:3-6, The Two Witnesses Are The olive trees and candlesticks, the two golden "Pipes" through which the golden oil in the vials of Gods wrath will flow in the seven last plagues

Zechariah 4:1-14KJV
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 15:7-8KJV
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 5:8KJV
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Your OP disproves itself. Thank you for allowing me to move on to the next thread.

To all, Revelation is symbolic, unless otherwise said. and another thing to take into account. just because a vision was shown in heaven, that doesn't mean it took place in heaven, it was just only shown there.

lastly, I hope many will get on the right track and truly understand the two witnesses, John the Baptist, Baptism, (Repentances), and the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Gospel, (Our Pardon).

with each, Repentance, and a Pardon, meaning BORN AGAIN, one is not getting into the Kingdom...... of God.

To all, Revelation is symbolic, unless otherwise said. and another thing to take into account. just because a vision was shown in heaven, that doesn't mean it took place in heaven, it was just only shown there.

lastly, I hope many will get on the right track and truly understand the two witnesses, John the Baptist, Baptism, (Repentances), and the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Gospel, (Our Pardon).

with each, Repentance, and a Pardon, meaning BORN AGAIN, one is not getting into the Kingdom...... of God.

Revelation 22:
6 “And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

18 “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:”

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You better watch out for where you place your next step.

Revelation 22:
6 “And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.”

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

18 “For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:”

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

You better watch out for where you place your next step.
thanks but no thanks for worrying, My steps are ordered by the Lord.

now unless u can otherwise prove me in ERROR, your move.

thanks but no thanks for worrying, My steps are ordered by the Lord.

now unless u can otherwise prove me in ERROR, your move.

You are the taking away from the book of prophecy by claiming that it is symbolic, not me. If you think that it is all good with you. Good luck to ya.

You are the taking away from the book of prophecy by claiming that it is symbolic, not me. If you think that it is all good with you. Good luck to ya.
Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Signified when used as a verb, to imply, or to be an indirect sign or indication of. indicate, denote, show, suggest, signal, imply, symbolize

Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

Signified when used as a verb, to imply, or to be an indirect sign or indication of. indicate, denote, show, suggest, signal, imply, symbolize

believe as you will. I choose to believe the biblical definition as defined by bible and Greek experts over that of the experts at google.

Word: shmainw

Pronounce: say-mah'-ee-no

Strongs Number: G4591

Orig: from sema (a mark; of uncertain derivation); to indicate:--signify.

Use: TDNT-7:262,1015 Verb

Heb Strong: H2095 H3045 H4448 H5046 H7321 H8628

1) to give a sign, to signify, indicate
2) to make known

Last edited:
Back