The Two Witnesses In Revelation Chapters 11 Bring The Vial Plagues Of God's Wrath

Truth7t7

The (Two Witnesses) "Alone" in Revelation Chapter 11 are the two olive trees and two candlesticks, they are the golden "Pipes" that will pour the golden oil/vials of Gods wrath upon the wicked world in "Plagues", this being the golden oil in vials, that is the prayers of the saints

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The explanation of Revelation 11:3-6, The Two Witnesses Are The olive trees and candlesticks, the two golden "Pipes" through which the golden oil in the vials of Gods wrath will flow in the seven last plagues

Zechariah 4:1-14KJV
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 15:7-8KJV
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 5:8KJV
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

I agree. The two witnesses will be the ones who will carry out the plagues.

Kindly note, the 7 plagues and the 7 trumpets are one and the same event.

I agree. The two witnesses will be the ones who will carry out the plagues.

Kindly note, the 7 plagues and the 7 trumpets are one and the same event.
Yes I also believe the vials and trumps are parallel teachings of same events

The two witnesses are the Lord Jesus the Christ, and John the Baptist..

PICJAG, 101G

disagree, I believe Enoch/Elijah who never experienced physical death

First thanks for the reply, second both Enoch, and Elijah died. supportive scripture, Hebrews 11:5 " By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." translated simply mean to transport, or move from one place on the planet to another. now understand Enoch was caught up and moved to another part of the planet. for if you keep on reading Hebrews 11, you will get to this verse, listen, Hebrews 11:13 " These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."

just as Elijah, he was moved, this is nothing new, listen, and Learn, Acts 8:37 " And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:38 " And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him." Acts 8:39 " And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing." Acts 8:40 " But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea." BINGO, the eunuch saw him no more just as Elijah was moved more that one time, and people went looking for him, and was found some where else.

so no, both died natural deaths. unless the Lord Jesus is a LIER, (GOD FORBID). for if either Enoch/Elijah went into heave in a resurection, or a change in a translation, (with new bodies, NO BLOOD), then the Lord Jesus is not the FIRST in that translation...... see your ERROR now? the Lord Jesus is the FIRST FRUIT, not Enoch, nor Elijah.

so we suggest you change your belif, case closed on that.

First thanks for the reply, second both Enoch, and Elijah died. supportive scripture, Hebrews 11:5 " By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God." translated simply mean to transport, or move from one place on the planet to another. now understand Enoch was caught up and moved to another part of the planet. for if you keep on reading Hebrews 11, you will get to this verse, listen, Hebrews 11:13 " These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth."

just as Elijah, he was moved, this is nothing new, listen, and Learn, Acts 8:37 " And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God." Acts 8:38 " And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him." Acts 8:39 " And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing." Acts 8:40 " But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea." BINGO, the eunuch saw him no more just as Elijah was moved more that one time, and people went looking for him, and was found some where else.

so no, both died natural deaths. unless the Lord Jesus is a LIER, (GOD FORBID). for if either Enoch/Elijah went into heave in a resurection, or a change in a translation, (with new bodies, NO BLOOD), then the Lord Jesus is not the FIRST in that translation...... see your ERROR now? the Lord Jesus is the FIRST FRUIT, not Enoch, nor Elijah.

so we suggest you change your belif, case closed on that.
Thanks for the response I Disagree, Enoch and Elijah never experienced death,the writing in Hebrews 11 has a pause between Enoch and the others that died in faith, Enoch wasn't included in "These All Died In Faith" as you suggest

We Disagree, Jesus Is The Lord

The (Two Witnesses) "Alone" in Revelation Chapter 11 are the two olive trees and two candlesticks, they are the golden "Pipes" that will pour the golden oil/vials of Gods wrath upon the wicked world in "Plagues", this being the golden oil in vials, that is the prayers of the saints

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The explanation of Revelation 11:3-6, The Two Witnesses Are The olive trees and candlesticks, the two golden "Pipes" through which the golden oil in the vials of Gods wrath will flow in the seven last plagues

Zechariah 4:1-14KJV
1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the Lord, which run to and fro through the whole earth.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Revelation 15:7-8KJV
7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 5:8KJV
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
My reply;

------------ Paul's Olive Tree of Romans ch. 11 -----------
Romans 11:3
And if some of the branches be broken off,
and thou, being a wild olive tree,
wert grafted in among them
and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Rev.11:3
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth.

The are not Men, Not Elijah nor Moses nor any other man
But the 2 Olive Trees Paul spake of
one Gentile and the other Physcial Jews

let Paul explain this stuff to you and John's vision of its fulfillment

not these end time event know notta wanna-be "Experts"
that are as confused a Goose flying in a Blizzard

Last edited:
Thanks for the response I Disagree, Enoch and Elijah never experienced death,the writing in Hebrews 11 has a pause between Enoch and the others that died in faith, Enoch wasn't included in "These All Died In Faith" as you suggest

We Disagree, Jesus Is The Lord
sure that's your right to disagree, but it don't comfirm the scriptures.

lets get to the crust of the matter. if the Lord Jesus makes it clear that... "John the Baptist" ... is the Elijah to come, will you believe?

PICJAG, 101G.

Lets get John's Idenity to Elijah and his mission. Luke 1:15 " For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb."
Luke 1:16 " And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God."
Luke 1:17 " And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

where was this prophesied at? Malachi 4:5 " Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:"
Malachi 4:6 " And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

it reads like reading a newspaper. one has to be blind not to see the truth here.

PICJAG, 101G.

Lets get John's Idenity to Elijah and his mission. Luke 1:15 " For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb."
Luke 1:16 " And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God."
Luke 1:17 " And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

where was this prophesied at? Malachi 4:5 " Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:"
Malachi 4:6 " And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

it reads like reading a newspaper. one has to be blind not to see the truth here.

PICJAG, 101G.
John the Baptist was In the spirit and power of Elias, not actually Elijah

John the Baptist was In the spirit and power of Elias, not actually Elijah
didn't I say that? he's the Elijah to come, did you not hear the Lord Jesus coming down from the mount of Treansfiguration. Listen and Learn, Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."
Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?"
Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."
NOW LISTEN TO THE NEXT 2 VERSE CAREFULLY,
Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them."
Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."
Oh how easy it is to KNOW THE TRUTH.... JUST READ WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, .... who will guide us in all TRUTH.

PICJAG, 101G.

didn't I say that? he's the Elijah to come, did you not hear the Lord Jesus coming down from the mount of Treansfiguration. Listen and Learn, Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead."
Matthew 17:10 "And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?"
Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things."
NOW LISTEN TO THE NEXT 2 VERSE CAREFULLY,
Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them."
Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."
Oh how easy it is to KNOW THE TRUTH.... JUST READ WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, .... who will guide us in all TRUTH.

PICJAG, 101G.
John the Baptist was In the spirit of Elias/Elijah

Luke 1:17KJV
17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Last edited:
John the Baptist was In the spirit of Elias/Elijah

Luke 1:17KJV
17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.
Correct, John, did just that, did not many came to his Baptism in his day, and still is even unto today? ...... (smile),

please understand. John the Baptist is not the v\flesh and blood man Elijah the Prophet in the OT, no, but as said, as Revelation 11 states, "SIGNIFIED"

when nthe Lord Jesus came of the the mount of transfiguration, he "SIGNIFIED" John the Baptist as the Elijah to come? Matthew 17:11 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things." Matthew 17:12 "But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Matthew 17:13 "Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist."

Revelation 11:3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth”.
a thousand two hundred and threescore days is exactly 42 months or 3 1/2 years, the exact length, or measure of the Lord Jesus ministry. And the POWER that fueled this ministry is God himself the Holy Spirit. Scripture, John 3:34 "For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him”. John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Cloths in sackcloth, meaning preaching repentance, and or means penitence. and the definition of penitence is the action of feeling or showing sorrow and regret for having done wrong; repentance. the first thing out of John the Baptist mouth, "REPENT" ... for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand. Scripture, Matthews 3:1 "In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight". now the Lord Jesus, preaching REPENTANCE Scripture, Matthews 4:16 "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand".

so we have the two witness, John and the Lord Jesus. it's like reading a newspaper from yesterday today.

PICJAG, 101g.

so we have the two witness, John and the Lord Jesus. it's like reading a newspaper from yesterday today.

PICJAG, 101g.
I strongly disagree with your claims of John and Jesus, I have shown my belief and argument in Enoch and Elijah, either way the point is mute, whoever they may be, they will be representing God upon earth during the 3.5 year tribulation

[[
OK, once again gentlemen

------------ Paul's Olive Trees of Romans ch. 11 -----------

Rev.11:3​
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
clothed in sackcloth.
romans 11:23
And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in:
for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature,
and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree:
how much more shall these, which be the natural branches,
be grafted into their own olive tree?​

one the goodly branches of the Gentiles
grafted in and the other Physcial Jews
of the 12 tribes grafted back in

not these end time event know notta wanna-be "Experts"
that are as confused a Goose flying in a Blizzard

Last edited:
[[
OK, once again gentlemen

clothed in sackcloth.

not these end time event know notta wanna-be "Exper
Revelation chapter 11 describes the (Two Witnesses) that have literal bodies that will be killed, that lay dead in a literal street in Jerusalem for 3.5 literal days, as a literal world watches in celebration, exchanging literal gifts to one another?

How are you going to symbolize all that?

I strongly disagree with your claims of John and Jesus, I have shown my belief and argument in Enoch and Elijah, either way the point is mute, whoever they may be, they will be representing God upon earth during the 3.5 year tribulation
yes, anyone can disagree, but the word of God is written, meaning it is not changing, if one agree or not,

People must have to understand that the book of Revelation is siginified....

Revelation 11:3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."

Lets look once more at this POWER that was given.the Holy Spirit the oil of the Olive trees. John got it at birth, and the Lord Jesus is the Holy Soirit diversified in flesh. Revelation 11:6 "These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will."

the POWER of "plagues". many don't like plagues, but guess what, it brought about the the release, the Salvation, of the children of God that was in bondage, (in a type of DEATH). Moses was Given power to bring about the plagues on Egypt, to secure this release from this death/bondage. now another comparrision with the Lord Jesus, he is "GIVEN" power, all Power.... listen to be a plague on DEATH itself, that he will overcome to bring forth our salvation, from the bondage of DEATH. Hosea 13:14 "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes." and notice plagues has an "s" at the end indicating more than one. but that's another topic.

1 Corinthians 15:54 "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."
1 Corinthians 15:55 "O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?"
1 Corinthians 15:56 "The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law."
1 Corinthians 15:57 "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

what did God say? "and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.", how many time we know of from the bible the Lord Jesus raised the dead? what did God say? Hosea 13:14 "I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes."

BINGO. another prophecy fulfilled, yes fulfilled, for BAPTISM give us the DEATH, and as our Lord rose, we rise in HIM...... and this is victory accomplish by the "Gospel", the true and faithful witness, Jesus the Christ, the only true and living GOD.

boy this bible is getting simpler to understand every day.

PICJAG, 101G.

Remember Revelation is siginified...
The Lord Jesus and Moses, some comparisons
Here are some compiled similarities between the Lord Jesus the Christ, a Prophet, and the prophet Moses. both are [prophets.
1. both have a close relationship with God. Moses a face to face Physical (human) meeting. the Lord Jesus a Spiritual Face to face. John 1:18 "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

2. both were ordained by God to deliver his people from bondage. Moses Physical bondage, the Lord Jesus Spiritual bondage

3. both Moses and the Lord Jesus were saved from certain physical death when they were small children, while most
other Israelite male children of the same age and place of birth were murdered.

4. both the Lord Jesus and Moses refused the possibility to become rulers in their age. Satan offered the Lord Jesus therule over the kingdoms of this world (Matthew 4:8-9), but Jesus rejected that offer and chose to suffer and die for the sins of the world Moses acted in a similar manner; he had been raised as a son in a royal family, and he could have had a lavish lifestyle, but he chose differently. he suffered for the people sake.

5. both the Lord Jesus and Moses were "called out of Egypt".

6. both Moses and the Lord Jesus interceded for Israel, not allowing the destruction of the nation

7. both the Lord Jesus and Moses "mediated" between Israel, (now the church), and the true God.

8. both the Lord Jesus and Moses were Lawgivers. Moses the carnal Law of Stone. Jesus the Spiritual Law of the
heart.

9. both had water connections. The Nile (water) into blood/red. Water into wine/red, (blood)

10. both died natural deaths, (the first death, which every man is appoiunted to), and no man knows where their GRAVE are.

11. both had/have mothers who was not their biological mothers.

12. both talked to God on mountains tops.

this is just a few, their are many more. By now, again one should have the understanding of who the two witness are. and as we go on it becomes clearer, and clearer as to who these two witness are.

Conclusion: again, the two witness are the Lord Jesus and John the Baptist. The Gospel, (the Lord Jesus), and Water Baptism, Both, are still in the earth witnessing even today. the "GREAT COMMISSION", Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. verse 19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: verse 20 "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen".

this is just too easy not to understand.

PICJAG, 101G.

clothed in sackcloth.

not these end time event know notta wanna-be "Exper
Revelation chapter 11 describes the (Two Witnesses) that have literal bodies that will be killed, that lay dead in a literal street in Jerusalem for 3.5 literal days, as a literal world watches in celebration, exchanging literal gifts to one another?

How are you going to symbolize all that?

Rev. 1:20
and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

a Candlestick represents a "Church" a group of people,
scattered world wide, a few here, a few there
but all speaking the same message
ie: the light unto the world for their time

Back