The Ultimate Apologetic

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit...1 Cor 1:21-22
Same Spirit of God Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 where God reveals who He really is and opened up all of His heaven in Jesus. Cant know Him at all without the same in you.
Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God. Rom 15:7
But that isn't possible for religious minds instead of spiritual minds.
As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10
But who will listen to ways of God that you be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as He commands of you?

I'm glad to see that your faith amazes others who attribute your love to God.
I dont think the Spirit of God Who is Love amazes others, in fact they call His way to be like Him and perfect as He is perfect as blaspheme to have the God Who is Love as your own mind, Spirit.

Just ask if they are perfect even as your Father in haven is perfect and see.
Ask them if the same signs follow you sense you believe?
Ask them if it is impossible for them to be in sin sense they are born of God. 1 John 3:9.
Ask them if they walk as He walks in His same light.
Ak them if they are one in the father with He in you and you inHim as one as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him were one? John 17.
Ask them if they picked up that cross and continued where Jesus left off as he commands of us?
Take care not to blame unbelievers for doubting your deeds if those deeds look to be less than divine to them. They could be right, after all.
It isn't hard to see if the divinity of Christ, Gods anointing, is at work in the other for if they are Gods anointed they will do and act exactly as Jesus did. Not only that you will be treated just as Jesus was by the same mentality of.
Yes, the church as I've said is badly in need of reform. I submit that purging sin from the church should be a high priority in that reformation.
Bur because our churches has turned Jesus Christ into an enterprise, they are going to tell people what they want to hear instead of teaching that what Jesus taught because off they did their revenue from those pews would dissipate, for people would be out on the highways and by ways doing as Jesus did.
I've recently realized that I should accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I am now a follower of Christ.
Im not saying this to be canny, but Ive heard so many say the same then tell me they are sinners. You cant follow the ways of Jesus Christ and be a sinner, that is impossible for in Christ there is no sin, it is those outside of Christ who are the sinners. Jesus is Lord only if one obeyed his Lord, master.
If I shouldn't seek what another says about God, then I shouldn't seek what you just said about God which means I should seek what another says about God! In other words, it's logically impossible for me to take your advice here.
Dont trust me, that is a futile mistake, trust what Jesus said you should be and would be if you received from God that what he came to reveal to man that we may receive the same from God.
But Paul fought with Peter--are Paul and Peter then not God's people?
They are not if they are not like Him as Jesus was like Him.
That's correct, and we can and should have the sinlessness from God that Jesus had from God. Jesus lived a sinless life to prove we can live sinless lives too.
AMEN. 1 John 3:9.
If we so live, then doing so is the "ultimate apologetic." Actions trump words every time, and unbelievers know that.
Agreed, the hardest thing for religious minds to do is give up that right to themselves and what they think, speculation from ignorance and to receive from God the very same as Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16. A renewing of the mind to actually have God as your own mind.

it is very difficult for the flesh mentality, carnal mind, to accept the things of Gods anointing, which is Christ in you that you may walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following. Not very many are of Christ, only say they are from limited knowledge of Who Christ is.

The only way one can know Gods truths is to be like Him, He in you and you in Him as one and receive the same as Jesus did from God Himself in Matt 3:16. Cant know God any other way.

Same Spirit of God Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 where God reveals who He really is and opened up all of His heaven in Jesus. Cant know Him at all without the same in you.

But that isn't possible for religious minds instead of spiritual minds.
There's no way around it, they stumble because they do not believe the gospel.

“The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone"

But you who believe are a chosen people, ...that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2

There's no way around it, they stumble because they do not believe the gospel.
Yes they follow such as Paul instead in the gospel he created.
“The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone"
Yes we become exactly like the Father.
But you who believe are a chosen people, ...that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
1 Peter 2
And the One who calls us out is the same One who called Jesus out in Matt 3:16. It isn't a man who calls us out, it is God Himself who calls us out. That is why I follow what was quoted of Jesus in his ways instead of the beliefs and opinions of others.

Whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23
Yes they follow such as Paul instead in the gospel he created.

Yes we become exactly like the Father.
Whenever you get tired of lying to yourself you might want to come to your senses so that you may understand that you only have access to God through Christ.
That is why I follow what was quoted of Jesus in his ways instead of the beliefs and opinions of others.
'I'm sending you to make them understand the truth. They will turn away from darkness to the light. They will turn away from the power of Satan, and they will turn to God. Then their sins can be forgiven, and they can be given a place among God’s people—those who have been made holy by believing in Me.’ Acts 26:18

Whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also. 1 John 2:23
Yes I am His son. Are you? You dont seem to acknowledge what it is to be His son?
Whenever you get tired of lying to yourself you might want to come to your senses so that you may understand that you only have access to God through Christ.
Do you mean lying as Jesus did? All I do is repeat him in what he said you should be in the father yourself.
'I'm sending you to make them understand the truth.
The only truth is Christ in you. Until then you only speculate about Him.
They will turn away from darkness to the light.

'We did!
They will turn away from the power of Satan,
We did!
and they will turn to God.
We did!
Then their sins can be forgiven,
Amen they were!
and they can be given a place among God’s people
We are like Him for sure!
—those who have been made holy by believing in Me.’ Acts 26:18
Not believing in Him -- but receiving Him in you, big difference in understanding. Paul was a little mixed up in his assessment for what it is to be that person of Christ, Gods anointed, as Jesus was as we all are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in the Father.

Yes I am His son. Are you?
Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born of God;
You dont seem to acknowledge what it is to be His son?
Not believing in Him -- but receiving Him in you, big difference in understanding.
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born of God. John 1:12-13
Paul was a little mixed up in his assessment...
For you must have heard how God gave me grace to become your minister, and how he gave me a direct Revelation of the the knowledge of the mystery of Christ. Which was hidden to past generations of mankind, but it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s people; Eph 3:5

Last edited:
Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born of God;

To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born of God. John 1:12-13
And we who are born of God are exactly like Him as Jesus was born of God himself. 1 John 3:9. Perfect holy pure and without sin. Righteous as Jesus was righteous in the Father, anointed of our God. Christ in us.

And we who are born of God are exactly like Him as Jesus was born of God himself. 1 John 3:9. Perfect holy pure and without sin. Righteous as Jesus was righteous in the Father, anointed of our God. Christ in us.
But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith; Col 1

But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— 23 if you continue in your faith; Col 1
Actually I dont follow the ways of Paul, I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness. Here Paul says to be without blemish and free from accusation then tells us he is just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God. Which is it; it has to be one or the other?

I dont see Jesus struggling with imperfections as Paul did for we who are of God are perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect.

Man is Christs body, the temple of God. Christ is to have Gods mind and are Gods anointed and either you are anointed of God or you are not, which is Christ in you. Jesus was Gods anointed as well, so was Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses, 120 all of these we read of were anointed of God and all today who are of Christ as Jesus was of Christ.

Actually I dont follow the ways of Paul, I follow the ways of Jesus in righteousness. Here Paul says to be without blemish and free from accusation then tells us he is just a dirty ole sinner not worthy of the kingdom of God. Which is it; it has to be one or the other?
Or he simply acknowledges that he is made right through the unblemished offering of Christ as opposed to those struggling to clean up their act.
I dont see Jesus struggling with imperfections...
That is very observant of you, since Jesus is not a fallen creature.
Man is Christs body, the temple of God. ....
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, ...
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:17-21

Or he simply acknowledges that he is made right through the unblemished offering of Christ as opposed to those struggling to clean up their act.
The realization of Christ in you comes the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. There is no other way to know God least He is revealed in you and Matt 3;16 is the proof that Even Jesus had to receieve from GHod Himself to understand who He is and all of His heaven.

Read it. Matt 3:16. Most only try and explain that way lol.
That is very observant of you, since Jesus is not a fallen creature.
Jesus was as you and I, the only difference was in physical identification, but if one has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 then that identity changes into the image of God, not by what you see physically, Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone, but by identification with the same Spirit, mind, who was in Jesus be in you.
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, ...
Yes and that very thing happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 did it not? There is no other reconcileation to be had except the same as Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16.
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Cor 5:17-21
He was made to be sin by the laws of the temples he once taught in. After Matt 3:16 when Jesus found the truth and begin to teach Spirit instead of law, the ones he once taught the laws of the temple, even at a young age, are the very ones who had him crucified for blaspheme, sin, against their doctrines.

Jesus was made to be sin by the law and was crucified fir that sin from these religious minds. We have th every same at work today. How many do you know who has receieved from God that what Jesus said we should and be perfect as He is perfect? Anyone besides me who will be bold enough to testify of the Father as Jesus testified of Him and be perfect as He is perfect?

Jesus was as you and I, the only difference was in physical identification, but if one has receieved from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 then that identity changes into the image of God, not by what you see physically, Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone, but by identification with the same Spirit, mind, who was in Jesus be in you.

Anyone besides me who will be bold enough to testify of the Father as Jesus testified of Him and be perfect as He is perfect?
“I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent." John 5

“I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish—the very works that I am doing—testify that the Father has sent me. 37 And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form, 38 nor does his word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one he sent." John 5
yes and all who has received the same from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, do the same.

These who are not like Him do not believe the one God sent to show you His ways. hIs ways are not your ways. His ways ways are the same as Jesus had in the father to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did.

yes and all who has received the same from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, do the same.

hIs ways are not your ways.
Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Hear me, and eat what is good, and you will delight in the richest of fare.
3 Give ear and come to me; Hear that you may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. Isa 55

Why spend money on what is not bread,
Thats what Im saying.
and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Making bread is back breaking.
What is good os the question. To be like the Father or to be like the creed of a denomination?
Was Jesus did in Matt 3:16
I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David. Isa 55
Always in us all who is anointed of Gods Spirit, Christ sin us.

Always in us all who is anointed of Gods Spirit, Christ sin us.
If you are mocked because you believe in Christ’s name, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory—indeed, the Spirit of God—rests on you.
On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:13-14

If you are mocked because you believe in Christ’s name, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory—indeed, the Spirit of God—rests on you.
On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. 1 Peter 4:13-14
Yes Christ is only glorified when one receives Gods anointing, and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did after Matt 3:16. Only then was he deemed as a blasphemer, and mocked by the religious minds just as we all are today who has receieved from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, we are exactly like him in the Father no different at all.

If one is different from the way of Jesus in the Father then one worships a different god aside from the One who came to Jesus and spend up who He is in that man. See Matt 3:16. Religious minds dont believe that because they can not relate to the same in them.

Watch how they try and explain it away.

Watch how they try and explain away to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father unshaven is perfect because they cant be and they dont even know who they cant be perfect as He is.

Watch how they will condemn Jesus when he said that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for themselves and He will give it them. These do not follow the ways of Jesus at all, they have formed their own beliefs for their gods.

Watch how when you repeat 1 John 3 that when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. These of a belief system there is no way they can be like Him, just ask them if they are perfect and without sin and as Jesus was in the Father and see.

Watch how they try and explain away Luke 17:20-21 where the kingdom fo God doesnt come with observation but is within you and see if they are not seeking another kingdom to come that they can observe and see what they believe and actually mock Jesus in that statement.

I can go on and on about beliefs and the difference from the reality of God manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did, which is not a belief at all.

So true, but when one does see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3. You will walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs follow. But it is true most that most have not heard His voice because His voice is not audible but Spirit. And these has never seen Him because they seek a man as a god to come instead, one they can observe which is contrary to what Jesus said in Luke 17;20-21. And they never heard Him because they won't keep silent enough with their own beliefs to hear from God Himself, busy bodies, doing this and doing that but never sitting still long enough to understand Gods commands to be like Him and walk in it as He walks in it.

Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy?
Cool,
Adam ate and became like God to know this difference.
Abraham ate and became like Him,
Moses ate and became like Him,
Jesus ate and became like Him in Matt 3:16, 120 ate and became like Him in an upper room.
I did the same.

Back