The Ultimate Apologetic

For both He who sanctifies and those who sanctified are all of one Father, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren; Heb 2:11

Clearly one is the Redeemer and the other redeemed.

I'm sending you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me; Acts 26:18

You know Christ is righteous, you also know that every person who practices righteousness is born of him. 1 John 2:29

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed ) is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart;
I use these as example but Jim Jones and David Koresh said they were redeemed as well didnt they? Only because one says he is redeemed does not mean one was redeemed to have the same from God as Jesus had from Him and was redeemed in Matt 3:16 when God manifested Himself in that man and what redemption really means.

Redemption is to be like Him and none other. Most make their redemption out from what they believe or hear from some other man instead of God actually manifest in them as He was manifest in Jesus as He commands of us if we are to be like Him instead of someone else in opinions.

For both He who sanctifies and those who sanctified are all of one Father, for which reason He is not ashamed to call them brethren; Heb 2:11

I'm sending you to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me; Acts 26:18

You know Christ is righteous, you also know that every person who practices righteousness is born of him. 1 John 2:29

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed ) is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart;
1 John 5:1
I dont see it as practicing righteousness for every belief system, denominations, has their own laws for righteousness, I see it as not practicing righteousness but being His righteousness with Gods anointing, Christ in you, as your own mind and walk in it as He walks in it.

It isn't a matter of practicing but a matter of being and in that made perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect. God doesnt practice righteousness nor did Jesus -- Jesus was and God is righteousness. Christ in you, you anointed of God is not a practice, it ia a gift we receive from God to be His and like Him.

Think on this --
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed ) is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart; 1 John 5:1

Does not Satan himself believe that Jesus was the Christ and knew him well? Does that constitute his salvation? Many confess Jesus is the Christ but few who has from God His Christ to be anointed of God themselves as Jesus was anointed of God and found His way to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.

Last edited:

1 John 5:1
For everyone born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory—our faith [in Jesus the Son of God]. 1 John 5:4

I dont see it as practicing righteousness for every belief system, denominations, has their own laws
And what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6

This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor does he love the brethren in Christ. 1 John 3:10
-- Jesus was and God is righteousness. Christ in you, you anointed of God is not a practice, it ia a gift
For when you were slaves of sin, you had no part in Christ's righteousness.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:20-23
Think on this --
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed ) is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart; 1 John 5:1

Does not Satan himself believe that Jesus was the Christ and knew him well? Does that constitute his salvation?
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8
Many confess Jesus is the Christ but few who has from God His Christ to be anointed of God themselves as Jesus was anointed of God and found His way to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.
For everyone born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory—our faith [in Jesus the Son of God]. 1 John 5:4
You have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Last edited:
And what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6
I know and what has righteousness to be like the Father of it have two do with those who are sinners instead? Was Paul not a sinner as he said?
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor does he love the brethren in Christ. 1 John 3:10
We know who is of God and who isn't by their testimonies whether they are like Him or not.
For when you were slaves of sin, you had no part in Christ's righteousness.
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom 6:20-23
Yes and he was a slave to sin, battled with it. Jesus didnt have that problem that is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul.
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. 1 John 3:8
yes and Paul teaches we are sinners not worthy of the kingdom of God. Jesus teaches me righteousness and to have from God what it is to be without sin.
You have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
Note how someone edited it and added their opinions between the ( ). Thake out the editing and it takes on a different light.
For everyone born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory—our faith. 1 John 5:4 And the One who is in me the same One who was in Jesus is greater then he who is in the world, He is not of this world He is of Spirit and I am the temple of Him.

"I am the Light of the world." John 8:12
I know and what has righteousness to be like the Father of it have two do with those who are sinners instead?...
We know who is of God and who isn't by their testimonies ...
and Paul teaches we are sinners not worthy of the kingdom of God.
Everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...
The people asked Paul and Barnabas to speak further on the subject and
they exhorted them to continue in the grace of God who gives life to all.
But when the unbelieving religious zealots saw the multitudes they were enraged
and contradicted the things which were spoken by Paul, and blasphemed.
And Paul and Barnabas spoke out plainly and boldly, saying... since you reject the gospel of salvation
and pass this judgment on yourselves that you are unworthy of eternal life, we turn to the Gentiles.
For so the Lord has charged us, saying, I have set you to be a light for the Gentiles that you may bring [eternal] salvation; Acts 13:39-47
And the One who is in me the same One who was in Jesus is greater then he who is in the world, He is not of this world He is of Spirit and I am the temple of Him.
This grace was given to us through Christ Jesus before before eternal times
but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus; 2 Tim 1:9-10
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call the Gentiles to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-6
Note how someone edited it and added their opinions between the ( ). Thake out the editing and it takes on a different light.
Notice that if you don't believe in Christ, you're a faithless hypocrite .
May the word of the Lord run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and may the Lord shield you from worthless,
perverse babblers for not all share our faith. 2 Thess 3:1-5

Last edited:

May the word of the Lord run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, and may the Lord shield you from worthless,
Notice that beliefs can be anything about there Gods and Christ so evident in all these different beliefs about him that is spawned by someone like Paul making up his own beliefs for his gods.

Notice that Jesus said be like the Father, perfect as He is perfect with He in you and you on Him as one, and not like Paul or any other man. He isn't in you is He ? -- Paul in his religious ways is in you for sure.

JonHawk said:

Everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...The people asked Paul and Barnabas to speak further on the subject and they exhorted them to continue in the grace of God who gives life to all.
But when the unbelieving religious zealots saw the multitudes they were enraged and contradicted the things which were spoken by Paul, and blasphemed.
And Paul and Barnabas spoke out plainly and boldly, saying... since you reject the gospel of salvation
and pass this judgment on yourselves that you are unworthy of eternal life, we turn to the Gentiles.
For so the Lord has charged us, saying, I have set you to be a light for the Gentiles that you may bring [eternal] salvation; Acts 13:39-47

but it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus; 2 Tim 1:9-10
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call the Gentiles to the obedience of faith; Rom 1:4-6

Notice that beliefs can be anything about there Gods and Christ so evident in all these different beliefs about him that is spawned by someone like Paul making up his own beliefs for his gods.
You're not paying attention my gnostic friend.

For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Absolutely not! Rom 3:3-4

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
-- Paul in his religious ways is in you for sure.
But the Spirit clearly says that some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 1 Tim 4:1-2

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Everyone who believes is set free from every sin,...The people asked Paul and Barnabas to speak further on the subject and they exhorted them to continue in the grace of God who gives life to all.
But when the unbelieving religious zealots saw the multitudes they were enraged and contradicted the things which were spoken by Paul, and blasphemed.

You're not paying attention my gnostic friend.

For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?
Absolutely not! Rom 3:3-4

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9

But the Spirit clearly says that some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.
Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 1 Tim 4:1-2
You still cant quote Jesus can you? Paul is your light as a sinner instead isn't he? So obvious in your quotes of Paul and lack in quoting Jesus in what he says you should be in the Father. You are like Paul not like Jesus.

You still cant quote Jesus can you?
How's this, "I am the Living Bread that came down from heaven." John 6:51
Paul is your light as a sinner instead isn't he?
And we are all partakers of that one Bread. 1 Cor 10:17
So obvious in your quotes of Paul and lack in quoting Jesus in what he says you should be in the Father.
Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ
For through Him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people ...
You are like Paul not like Jesus.
Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2

That is great.
Contrary -- Very few are and has found His way. That is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul.
Yes we have received Gods anointing as Jesus did no different at all, which is Christ in us just as He was in Jesus. Matt 3:16.
Yes God is a Spirit and that is the only access to Him. Jesus discovered this truth in Matt 3:16 didnt he?
Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people ...
Actually I am of the family of God, I am His child, His son. And anyone who has the same as Jesus did and Moses did and 120 did from God are no longer foreigners, we are family for we are exactly as our Father is.
Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2
It isn't built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets at all, it is built on Gods Spirit be in you as He was in Jesus. God is the Only One who has it right and is the Only One who can convey His will in man. Jesus had it right because God came to him by His Spirit and showed him what it is to have His way right and walk in it as He walks in it. That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of Paul.

JonHawk said:

That is great.
Contrary --Very few are and has found His way. That is why I follow Jesus instead of Paul. Yes we have received Gods anointing as Jesus did
"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. ...
no different at all, which is Christ in us just as He was in Jesus. Matt 3:16. Yes God is a Spirit and that is the only access to Him. Jesus discovered this truth in Matt 3:16 didnt he?
He who eats this bread will live forever.” John 6:57-58
Actually I am of the family of God, I am His child, His son. And anyone who has the same as Jesus did...
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
It isn't built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets at all, it is built on Gods Spirit be in you as He was in Jesus. ... That is why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of Paul.
And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 1 John 2:24-26

JonHawk said:
Excellent, Jesus said eat ye all of it get it inside you as He was inside Jesus, for Jesus ate of it in Matt 3:16 and got Him inside himself. So do we all who has even of that same knowledge, that same tree of knowledge.
We are if you have eaten of it. If you are not like Him then you are not partakers of His Spirit at all. Paul has a spell on you, soothsaying, he was clear that he used trickery to get you to follow him instead of Jesus. And most are gullible to do so. That way they can be a sinner instead of Christ.
You are if you are if you have the very same from God as Jesus receieved from Him, until then you are of a belief system formed from opinions instead of God actually manifest in you where you are born of Him, born again.
"As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. ...

He who eats this bread will live forever.” John 6:57-58
Yes the same bread Adam ate, Jesus ate, Moses, Abraham, 120 and I ate.
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. 1 John 5:11
Yes for I am His son an no one can pluck me from His hand. Many try to pluck me from His hand and follow another as you do but that isn't going to happen.
And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life.
Yes and in that promise is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus.
These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. 1 John 2:24-26
And that is why I follow Jesus instead of another.

In the ways of Jesus who received form God His same mind is the way, the truth, and the life to live as Jesus did and no one comes to the Father any other way just as Jesus stated.

JonHawk said:
So do we all who has even of that same knowledge, that same tree of knowledge.

We are if ...

You are if ...
Do you mean the tree of doubt?

Let your Yes be simply Yes, and your No be simply No; anything more than that comes from the evil one.

JonHawk said:
Yes' you cant have His life least you are born of Him to be His son. Only the son knows the Father, and either you are His son and like the Father or you are not.
Do you mean the tree of doubt?
No the tree of knowledge of good and evil that Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 where he gassing Gods knowledge to know this difference. Adam did the very same in Gen 3:22, Moses did the same on the mountain, 120 did in an upper room.
Let your Yes be simply Yes, and your No be simply No; anything more than that comes from the evil one.
Yes either you are like the Father and in His same image as Jesus was or you are of sin and not like the Father.

Yes you are like Him or no you are of sin instead? And you know very well if you are like Jesus was in the Father perfect as He is and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. Yes -- Or -- No?

Yes' you cant have His life least you are born of Him to be His son. Only the son knows the Father, and either you are His son and like the Father or you are not.

No the tree of knowledge of good and evil that Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16 where he gassing Gods knowledge to know this difference. Adam did the very same in Gen 3:22, Moses did the same on the mountain, 120 did in an upper room.

Yes either you are like the Father and in His same image as Jesus was or you are of sin and not like the Father.

Yes you are like Him or no you are of sin instead? And you know very well if you are like Jesus was in the Father perfect as He is and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did. Yes -- Or -- No?

Are you guys saying your both Gnostic?

No the tree of knowledge of good and evil that Jesus receieved ...
Are you guys saying your both Gnostic?
On the contrary. Mcgnostic is supposedly reconciled through the tree of knowledge and pretends that Paul, who defends the faith is a reprobate.

Christ Crucified Grants God’s Power and Wisdom
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, 1 Cor 1:18

Last edited:
On the contrary. Mcgnostic is supposedly reconciled through the tree of knowledge and pretends that Paul who defends the faith is a reprobate.
His tree of knowledge come from God Himself. Your tree of knowledge comes from Pau as a sinner instead. To you the ways of Jesus is gnosticism just as you say it is.
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, 1 Cor 1:18
Yes and the message in the cross is death to that flesh man, self, and resurrection of that Spirit man that comes from God Himself. Jesus received this in Matt 3:16. read it. But sense Paul is your way -- that what Jesus received from God and teaches you to be like Him as he was like Him is gnostic teachings as you describe his way is.

On the contrary. Mcgnostic is supposedly reconciled through the tree of knowledge and pretends that Paul, who defends the faith is a reprobate.

Not seeing the difference.

What is McGnostic?

Edit .....

LOL ....that is Gary?

some time a bit slow

Last edited:
Back