The Ultimate Apologetic

Why else would you be reviling against the gospel.
Pauls gospel for laws for adoption? UH UH - God demands that I be born of Him if I am to be His child and like Him. Adoption is by law not by Spirit. Have you not heard that God and His kingdom is Spirit and is inside you? Or is supposed to be. Born again is being born of God not adopted.

You are adopted by Paul, I am born of God by His Spirit, so was Jesus.
He graciously planned for us to be adopted to Himself as His own children through Jesus Christ, ...Ephesians 1:5
Yes Paul adopted himself for sure, but we who are born again are born of God just as Jesus was born of God in Matt 3:16 no different at all.
It is evident that no one is justified (declared righteous and brought into right standing with God) through the Law, because the righteous are born of faith. Gal 3:11
Exactly and his laws for adoption is not of God at all, either you are born of God to be like Him, born again by God Himself or you are not and trying to enter in Gods kingdom through another.
God’s Righteousness Through Faith
But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. Rom 3:21-22
Paul made laws for his doctrine that is contrary to Gods anointing. His beliefs were not the same as Jesus was so obvious in his doctrine for sin.
Do you also have an axe to grind with Peter?
I do not get my information about God from man, I get it the same place Jesus got his, from God Himself. Which teacher taught Jesus about the Father? Read Matt 3:16 for I dont believe you have read it, for if you had you would see how Jesus became of the Father as well as all who has receieved from Him His same mind.
To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ:
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue; 2 Peter 1:1-3

So that no flesh, no mortal man should have any false pretense for boasting in His presence.
It is because of God that you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God [revealing His plan of salvation], and righteousness [making us acceptable to God], and sanctification [making us holy and setting us apart for God], and redemption [providing our ransom from the penalty for sin], As it is written, “He who glories, let him glory in the Lord." 1 Cor 1:29-30
Look man. Jesus is the way. You are not the way, I am not the way and Paul certainly not the way, nor is. Petyer, James, John or any man. God is my source just as He was Jesus source.

You haven't met Him have you? But the promise from God is when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3. Jesus saw Him in Matt 3:16, you just dont believe what you read of it is all, and because of that you cant relate to the same in you.

And why else would you be reviling against the gospel that says God did come to Jesus and opened up who He is and all of His heaven to him?

You are adopted by Paul,
Again, there is only one life-giver. (1 Cor 15:45)
I am born of God by His Spirit,...
Look man. Jesus is the way. You are not the way, I am not the way and Paul certainly not the way, nor is. Petyer, James, John or any man.

God is my source...
Well then stop your bellyaching since no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ.
Our Cornerstone
For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, Eph 2

Again, there is only one life-giver. (1 Cor 15:45)

And that is God Himself. He gave His life in Jesus in Matt 3;16. He gave me His same life the very same way. It is by My Spirit says the Lord.
Well then stop your bellyaching since no one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ.
No through Jesus at all, but by the same mind, Spirit, be in you who was in Christ Jesus. So stop bellyaching only because you cant relate to the same as Jesus received from God to walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did as you are supposed to as well.
Our Cornerstone
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, Eph 2
The cornerstone is Gods Spirit in man. Man is the temple and God is the One who builds it. You dont know where or what the temple of God is and how that cornerstone is set do you? ?

JonHawk said:
Our Cornerstone
No through Jesus at all,
"Therefore you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

JonHawk said:
Our Cornerstone

"Therefore you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
Having God as my own mind is not a belief at all. It is the manifestation of God in me just as He was manifest in Jesus. He is supposed to be in you as well but that isn't going to happen is it?

The cornerstone is Gods anointing, Christ, and holds up His temple. You dont know where His temple is do you? See Jesus in Luke 17:20-21, he tells clearly where that kingdom of God and His temple is. You might be surprised if you actually did believe Jesus about where Gods temple is. But because you look for a different kingdom to come someday, that gnostic teaching that you call of Jesus in Luke 17 :20-21 isn't going to happen is it? You haven't met the Christ have to know where God resides? Christ is Gods anointing in man to have His same mind, or Spirit it is called, Holy Love.

JonHawk said:
Our Cornerstone
You might be surprised if you actually did believe Jesus about where Gods temple is. But because you look for a different kingdom to come someday, that gnostic teaching that you call of Jesus in Luke 17 :20-21 isn't going to happen is it? You haven't met the Christ have to know where God resides? Christ is Gods anointing in man to have His same mind, or Spirit it is called, Holy Love.
The only thing you love is babbling.

“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love." John 15:9

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7

JonHawk said:
Our Cornerstone

The only thing you love is babbling.
I know! Jesus was bawling to the same and I have what he had from the Father which is our salvation,

I agree with you, His way is babbling for you.
“As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love." John 15:9
Bingo, be as I Am, walk as I walk in My same light, let the same signs follow you.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7
And that sound mind is to have the same one Jesus had in the Father.

He became a faithful High priest in service to God, and that He might make atonement for the sins of the people.
He is if one will follow him to the One who does the saving.
So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters.
He says, “I will declare your name in the assembly to my brothers and sisters; Heb 2:11-18

He became a faithful High priest in service to God, and that He might make atonement for the sins of the people.

He says, “I will declare your name in the assembly to my brothers and sisters; Heb 2:11-18
Fore sure I am Jesus brother, we have the same Father who is God.

JonHawk said:

Fore sure I am Jesus brother, we have the same Father who is God.
And, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him: Heb 5:8-10

JonHawk said:

Why would he be ashamed, all who is born of God, born again, as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 when he met God Himself for in that same in me we are brothers we have the very same Father and has received from Him His ways.
Paul declared a lot of things making himself a god and many follow him instead of the one God sent named Jesus.
And, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him: Heb 5:8-10
Now he finally got something right. For Jesus was made perfect in Matt 3:16 and not before, before he taught the imperfect laws of the temple, even from a young age. And in his enlightenment by God Himself in Matt 3:16, can lead you to Gods salvation but Jesus cant save you at all least you follow him to the One who does the saving. He didn't come to save you he came that ye might be saved. Not many will follow him tho to receive from God Himself as Jesus did. In fact these call it blaspheme to think you can be like the Father and perfect as He in heaven is perfect.

Why would he be ashamed, all who is born of God,
Paul declared a lot of things making himself a god and many follow him instead of the one God sent named Jesus.
What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death...
But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom 6:21-23

Most apologists rely on wordy arguments to defend belief in the promises of salvation from Jesus. While it is necessary to articulate the Gospel telling people about it, we need to show people Jesus too.....
Yep.

The best apologetic is a life well lived.
If we can demonstrate that the infilling of the Holy Ghost has granted us Godly wisdom and love and caring above what merely being human can achieve, then I think the "skeptics" will come around to belief in Christ. Let's all live the life of Christ.
Nope.

God does not save everyone. Not all "skeptics" will come around no matter how much they are shown.

What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death...
I dont have anything to be ashamed about I am of the father, the shame would be if I am not like Him, but I am like Him.
The gift of God is the same one Jesus received in Matt 3:16 from God Himself.

That is why I follow the ways of Jesus and not Paul nor you. Paul is your god, that is very obvious, you rarely if ever quote Jesus.

JonHawk said:
I dont have anything to be ashamed about I am of the father, the shame would be if I am not like Him, but I am like Him.
The gift of God is the same one Jesus received in Matt 3:16
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life,
That is why I follow the ways of Jesus and not Paul nor you. Paul is your god, that is very obvious, you rarely if ever quote Jesus.
but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them. John 3:36

The gift of God is the same gift Jesus receieved in Matt 3:16.

I am His son.
Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. So don't be haughty; Rom 11:20
Thats right and you cant know the Father at all least you are born of God His son.
Through Christ you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory...1 Peter 1:21

Now that faith has come, you're all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

Back