The Ultimate Apologetic

And all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. 25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:19
May I ask you why you are not like the Father as Jesus was like Him as God sent Jesus to show you what that is to be yourself?

Now you can dance all around the answer by quoting someone else's opinions.

JonHawk said:
And all the prophets, from Samuel and those who follow, as many as have spoken, have also foretold these days. 25 You are sons of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying to Abraham, ‘And in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3

Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.” 2 Timothy 2:19
May I ask you why you are not like the Father as Jesus was like Him as God sent Jesus to show you what that is to be yourself?
Now you can dance all around the answer by quoting someone else's opinions.
The one who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9

JonHawk said:

The one who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9
You cant show me the Father no more than Jesus could to the same. God Himself had to show Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man in Matt 3:16, read it. And He came and showed me the very same, and He would come to you the same but as long as you reject Him, His hands are tied, even Jesus had to learn obedience, so do you!

A very hard lesson to learn isn't it?

You cant show me the Father no more than Jesus could to the same. ...
A very hard lesson to learn isn't it?
And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, 38 nor does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one He sent. John 5:36-38

I'm glad to see that your faith amazes others who attribute your love to God.

Take care not to blame unbelievers for doubting your deeds if those deeds look to be less than divine to them. They could be right, after all.

Yes, the church as I've said is badly in need of reform. I submit that purging sin from the church should be a high priority in that reformation.

I've recently realized that I should accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I am now a follower of Christ.

If I shouldn't seek what another says about God, then I shouldn't seek what you just said about God which means I should seek what another says about God! In other words, it's logically impossible for me to take your advice here.

But Paul fought with Peter--are Paul and Peter then not God's people?

That's correct, and we can and should have the sinlessness from God that Jesus had from God. Jesus lived a sinless life to prove we can live sinless lives too.

If we so live, then doing so is the "ultimate apologetic." Actions trump words every time, and unbelievers know that.
Christ is humiliating to the temper of mind that looks upon God through a belief instead of reality of in the presence of God with Christ in you as your mind and walk in it as God walks in it as Jesus did in the Father.

Just look in this very forum of the rebellion against being like Him perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was like Him that God demands of us if we are to be His temple in which most here see His ways as false doctrine, and negative gnostic, but in reality God demands that you have His mind, or Spirit, the mind of Christ which simply is Gods Spirit in you, you having His enlightenment and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did. If you are different from that what Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 where he received Gods enlightenment where God opened to Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man, then you do not follow The Lord who did open to Jesus who He is and us at all who has receieved the very same from God.

One cant be saved of God at all without that enlightenment that was opened to Jesus, Adam, he became like God, Abraham, Moses, 120 all received the very same from God as Jesus did, and so do we all today who actually has received God as our own mind, our own disposition.

Jesus described this enlightenment as born again.

The moment that religious minds stop debating with God about Him being flesh, a man, and not Spirit that was in that man is the moment He comes to you and reveals Himself where the Spirit of God witness to the redemption of our Lord and He does not witness to anything else.

It isn't that God won't reveal Himself is that He cant because of belief systems about Him instead of the reality of seeing Him face to face and when one does see Him as He really is ye shall be like Him. 1 John 3.

Most here see His ways as gnostic, false teachings because they refuse the teachings of Jesus in the Father.

The religious minded comes to me with the demand that I believe this and believe that, adhere to the laws they have established to govern their gods through beliefs instead of the reality of God manifest in them. .

On the contrary to these -- The Spiritually minded comes to me with the demand that I square my life with standards of Jesus. And that is all I try and do is get people to look at the ways of Jesus to be in the Father as he was in the Father and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect which many here actually mock Jesus in that statement for countless here has to ask where my perfections is, laughing at the very thing Jesus commanded of them, they dont know, they cant relate because of the creeds of man who establish their own beliefs for a god they cling to instead of being like Him as Jesus was like Him as God demands of us all if we are to be His temple, the place God resides.

And because of this I am a blasphemer, liar, sabbath breaker, just as all the false accusations the same had again Jesus for the very same reason.

God is not impressed by ones earnest state of religion, but only on the ground of redemption where we become one with He in me and I in Him as one, John 17.

God does not discipline us we have to bring our very thoughts to match His very thoughts and imagination captivated by the mind of Christ to be Gods anointed ones ourselves. Which is Christ in you. Not many has His same mind, Spirit, to think as He thinks though for His thoughts are gnostic teachings for most here.

And the Father who sent Me has Himself testified concerning Me. You have never heard His voice nor seen His form, 38 nor does His word dwell in you, for you do not believe the one He sent. John 5:36-38
He has sent me the same and us all who has received from Him that what Jesus received from Him and repeated to you the ways of Jesus who was in the Father as well. You haven't seen nor have you heard Him for if had, you would be like Him as well 1 John 3.

You do not believe in your heart that God sent Jesus to show you the way to Him at all. For many many times you accuse His ways as gnostic teachings dont you?

Christ is humiliating to the temper of mind that looks upon God through a belief instead of reality of in the presence of God with Christ in you as your mind and walk in it as God walks in it as Jesus did in the Father.

Just look in this very forum of the rebellion against being like Him perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect as Jesus was like Him that God demands of us if we are to be His temple in which most here see His ways as false doctrine, and negative gnostic, but in reality God demands that you have His mind, or Spirit, the mind of Christ which simply is Gods Spirit in you, you having His enlightenment and walk in it as He walks in it as Jesus did. If you are different from that what Jesus received from God in Matt 3:16 where he received Gods enlightenment where God opened to Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man, then you do not follow The Lord who did open to Jesus who He is and us at all who has receieved the very same from God.

One cant be saved of God at all without that enlightenment that was opened to Jesus, Adam, he became like God, Abraham, Moses, 120 all received the very same from God as Jesus did, and so do we all today who actually has received God as our own mind, our own disposition.

Jesus described this enlightenment as born again.
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—1 John 2:22-23

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—1 John 2:22-23
Amen to that. And anyone who denies the same Christ be in you, anointing of God as Jesus was of Christ, defiantly is antichrist, Some deem His anointing, Christ, as gnosticism dont they? And the very reason they deem His ways as gnostic is they never have met the Christ to know Gods anointing. You would have to receive from God His anointing as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 Spirit, to know who Christ is. That information had to be opened Jesus as well if he was going to be of Christ. anointed of God. Without that manifestation of Gods Christ as Jesus receieved, Jesus would not have been of Christ at all, he would have still taught in the temples the laws of it instead of the teachings of God that He gives through His anointing.

You dont have a clue who Christ is. That is exactly why you deem His teachings a false doctrine and gnostic from lack in the revelation of the Christ, Christ revealed in you LOL. Very simple that you make so complicated you dont even believe your own rules to follow LOL.

Amen to that. And anyone who denies the same Christ be in you, anointing of God as Jesus was of Christ, defiantly is antichrist, Some deem His anointing, Christ, as gnosticism dont they?

You dont have a clue who Christ is. That is exactly why you deem His teachings a false doctrine and gnostic from lack in the revelation of the Christ
I will make him My firstborn,
The highest of the kings of the earth.
My mercy I will keep for him forever,
And My covenant shall stand firm with him.
His seed also I will make to endure forever, Ps 89:27-29

Born again of imperishable seed through the word of God which lives and abides forever, 1 Peter 1

Me to.
Amen God is all mighty, ask Jesus he couldn't do anything at all without Him at least that is what he said. But I really doubt that you will believe Jesus in that for you have and that man a god instead LOL.
Amen and I am recipient of His mercy.
Yes He does indeed, no one can pluck me from Him. But you sure do try LOL
Yes same seed He put in Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, 120 and in me and will in all who will receieve His same seed. Giving birth to that seed, Christ within, is impossible for you isn't it. For to you His seed He planted in all of these where His bride really does give birth to the Christ within, Gods Spirit for His anointing that we be perfect as He is perfect, to you His ways to be like Him is gnostic.
Born again of imperishable seed through the word of God which lives and abides forever, 1 Peter 1
Yes born again just as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, Adam was in Gen 3:22, Abraham, Moses 120 and the alike who were born of God and are today born of God to become like Him as all of these did. But because what all of these receieved from God is gnostic teachings for you, then you will go to a grave without ever receieved His promises of He will come to you and sup with you and be in you no different from He did in all of these and the alike. You are without the very same for sure because of His gnostic teachings that you accuse Him of.

Me to.
But I really doubt that you will believe Jesus in that for you have and that man a god instead LOL.
But whoever does not believe will be condemned. (Mark 16:16)

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word...(Mark 16:19-20)

For our gospel, the good news of salvation came to you in the power of the resurrection, and in the Holy Spirit, and in much assurance;

But whoever does not believe will be condemned. (Mark 16:16)
Believe what is the real issue for Gods ways is gnostic to your beliefs just as you say He is.
After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word...(Mark 16:19-20)
Just as we all do sit with Him who are raised up to Him. Rev 3:22.
For our gospel, the good news of salvation came to you in the power of the resurrection, and in the Holy Spirit, and in much assurance;
Gods salvation is from sin and to be perfect even as God in heaven is perfect. Most are sinners instead and will say they are of Christ and follow Jesus. But these who make such confessions and still in sin make they one they say they follow as Lord the sinner doesnt it? If they followed the ways of Jesus in Christ, there is no sin to be had, that is taken away by God Himself. 1 John 3.

Sinner? Read 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are as a sinner, and clearly who Paul was of as a sinner.

It is just better for me to follow the ways of Christ as Jesus did in the father than another such as you or Paul or any man, for God Himself is quite able to give me His life to live.

Believe what is the real issue for Gods ways is gnostic to your beliefs just as you say He is.
You have repeatedly demonstrated that you're completely ignorant of salvation through Christ Jesus.
At one time we too were walking in our carnal nature and like the rest, we were by nature sons of wrath.
Just as we all do sit with Him who are raised up to Him. Rev 3:22.
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. Eph 2
1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are as a sinner, and clearly who Paul was of as a sinner.
This is elementary my dear gnostic. God cannot be mocked. If you rely on flesh, your corrupt sinful nature, you will be found in sin and collect your wages, death.

But to those who believed in Christ Jesus, He gave them—the power to become children born of God. John 1:12-13

You have repeatedly demonstrated that you're completely ignorant of salvation through Christ Jesus.
I know, Jesus was falsely accuse of the same by the same LOL.
At one time we too were walking in our carnal nature and like the rest, we were by nature sons of wrath.
Yes and even from a young age Jesus walked in the carnality of the laws for the Jews did he not? Teaching the wrath of God through their laws?
4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. Eph 2
Paul is like most preachers trying to preach the righteousness of God yet live the sinner.
This is elementary my dear gnostic. God cannot be mocked.
You sure try by accusing His ways of gnosticism.
If you rely on flesh, your corrupt sinful nature, you will be found in sin and collect your wages, death.
Absolutely that is exactly why you worship flesh as a god, an idol, a man of flesh as a god. You won't have any part of being Gods righteous one for to you His ways are gnostic are they not as you claim of Him?
But to those who believed in Christ Jesus, He gave them—the power to become children born of God. John 1:12-13
AKMEN. See 1 John 3:9. It is impossible for me to be in sin for I am born of God no different from Jesus being born of God.

The problem is you are born of Paul as a sinner instead of God who is without sin. That is why the ways of God in Christ is gnostic teachings for you.

Yes and even from a young age Jesus walked in the carnality of the laws for the Jews did he not?

Absolutely that is exactly why you worship flesh as a god, an idol, a man of flesh as a god. You won't have any part of being Gods righteous one...
Brother Paul, ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all people...And now what are you waiting for? Get up and be baptized! Be cleaned from your sins through Christ Jesus. Acts 22:13-16
Righteousness by Faith
Christ redeemed us so that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14
Now that faith has come, you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ; Gal 3:25-29

Brother Paul, ‘The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and to hear words from his mouth. 15 You will be his witness to all people...And now what are you waiting for? Get up and be baptized! Be cleaned from your sins through Christ Jesus. Acts 22:13-16
Righteousness by Faith
Christ redeemed us so that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. Gal 3:14
Now that faith has come, you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ; Gal 3:25-29
You never answer these questions. why? I know why for sure, you cant, you dont know why you never answer them, but in reality I know why you dont answer them. You only through the opinions of a sinner at me.

Answer if you can -- Even from a young age Jesus walked in the carnality of the laws for the Jews did he not?

You dont believe that he did so perhaps you can give me your take on Matt 3:16 sense to you it is a tree of gnosticism? Ill Walt for you to dance around it and quote from a sinner instead as you always do -- LOL.

You dont know why you cant understand Jesus and what God put in that man for sure.

You dont believe that he did so perhaps you can give me your take on Matt 3:16 sense to you it is a tree of gnosticism? Ill Walt for you to dance around it and quote from a sinner instead as you always do -- LOL.
Again, salvation is through Jesus Christ, not some haughty spirit you pretend to have received through your corrupt knowledge.

God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that to grant Israel repentance and forgive their sins. Acts 5:31

Again, salvation is through Jesus Christ, not some haughty spirit you pretend to have received through your corrupt knowledge.
No' it isn't through Jesus at all, it is through Gods Spirit just as Jesus receieved from God His salvation in Matt 3:16 saving him from the sinful nature of the Jewish laws.
God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that to grant Israel repentance and forgive their sins. Acts 5:31
He has us all the same in His right hand who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16. Paul never repented from sin struggled with it, did the things hew didnt want to do.

That is why you follow Paul instead of the gnostic teachings you accuse Jesus of.

Back