The universe is natural, it can't be down to chance. Or can it?

Authentic Nouveau

I do actualy. And so does everyone except you.

Its also a correct term for certain statistical phenomena that exist outside your fantasy.
I have taken Stats classes in more than one different graduate school. You haven't taken a stats class.

I respect education. You don't. God blessed me with a lot of education and it sure helps when I read our son's doctoral dissertation in math.

Our daughter completed ALL her University math requirements for engineering degree before she started High School. She was given a bus ride to math classes from her middle school.

My wife was Gifted facilitator in a science and art Magnet school and used her connections to get HS students approved for university classes.

J regia

I have taken Stats classes in more than one different graduate school. You haven't taken a stats class.
I respect education. You don't. God blessed me with a lot of education and it sure helps when I read our son's doctoral dissertation in math.
Our daughter completed ALL her University math requirements for engineering degree before she started High School. She was given a bus ride to math classes from her middle school.
My wife was Gifted facilitator in a science and art Magnet school and used her connections to get HS students approved for university classes.
And did your daughter complete her engineering degree in the little German speaking Mennonite school?
And did your son complete his doctoral dissertation there too?
And was your wife a Gifted facilitator in a science and art Magnet school at the little Mennonite school too, or at a school with her Indian family members?
And have you done an analysis of variance and frequency distribution of their results?

Last edited:

Mr Laurier

No you have not.

No you do not. Yes actually I DO! God does not exist

Your imaginary daughter.

Your imaginary wife.