The unrelenting fear in Judaism

I get it. What you claim is difference from what you practice for yourself. There is an English for this. Hypocrisy.

Everyone knows what you're saying isn't true. You're giving an corrupt lawyer's answer. You converted because there is value in your religion to convert.
Hypocrisy means that you teach one set of standards with your mouth, but do not follow that standard with your actions. Please identify where I have been a hypocrite. Be very specific. How EXACTLY am I "claiming something different from what I practice"?

No, not "everyone knows" waht I'm saying isn't true. I've given the standard, ordinary Jewish answer.

No, I am not somehow better off for becoming a Jew. I could have remained a righteous gentile, and been just as well off.

Hypocrisy means that you teach one set of standards with your mouth, but do not follow that standard with your actions. Please identify where I have been a hypocrite. Be very specific. How EXACTLY am I "claiming something different from what I practice"?

I have been VERY SPECFIC.

Hypocrisy included "beliefs". Get a English dictionary. You said you BELIEVE that there is no reason for a Gentile to convert. Yet, you willing admit that YOU converted for a meaningful reason. How many times must I repeat myself. I'm being very specific. You're a corrupt lawyer just like the lawyers in your Talmud.

No, I am not somehow better off for becoming a Jew. I could have remained a righteous gentile, and been just as well off.

You said that you loved the people of Israel too much to not convert. You converted for a very meaningful reason. You can't possibly claim your have been "just as well off".

Are there promises for Israel that Gentiles will never have?

I have been VERY SPECFIC.

Hypocrisy included "beliefs". Get a English dictionary. You said you BELIEVE that there is no reason for a Gentile to convert. Yet, you willing admit that YOU converted for a meaningful reason. How many times must I repeat myself. I'm being very specific. You're a corrupt lawyer just like the lawyers in your Talmud.

You said that you loved the people of Israel too much to not convert. You converted for a very meaningful reason. You can't possibly claim your have been "just as well off".

Are there promises for Israel that Gentiles will never have?
When I say I would have been just as well off, what I mean is that had I remained a righteous gentile, I would have had a share in the world to come, same as Jews.

When I say that I converted because of my affinity for the People of Israel, that is a personal reason thing. It is not something that is true because I'm a gentile and has nothing to do with any other gentile. It is specific to me as an individual.

Romans 3:1-2
1What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God.

Romans 9:4-5
4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. 5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.

When I say I would have been just as well off, what I mean is that had I remained a righteous gentile, I would have had a share in the world to come, same as Jews.

When I say that I converted because of my affinity for the People of Israel, that is a personal reason thing. It is not something that is true because I'm a gentile and has nothing to do with any other gentile. It is specific to me as an individual.

This is getting ridiculous.

It really amazes me how you can say "its personal" as if that isn't a valid reason to do something. All of this is PERSONAL....

I believe Satan loves it when human beings make empty arguments such as "its not personal". If you care about something, it matters and it will matter to most any OTHER human being.

1What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2Much in every way! First of all, the Jews have been entrusted with the very words of God.

4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. 5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! a Amen.

Who has the "Word of God" now? Those entrusted through the Heir of Abraham, Jesus Christ.

Col 2:11
In him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not performed by human hands. Your whole self ruled by the flesh was put off when you were circumcised by Christ,

This is getting ridiculous.

It really amazes me how you can say "its personal" as if that isn't a valid reason to do something. All of this is PERSONAL....

I believe Satan loves it when human beings make empty arguments such as "its not personal". If you care about something, it matters and it will matter to most any OTHER human being.
Do you not understand that there is a difference between something being true for a group, in this case gentiles, and something only being true for an individual, in this case me. Again, your response arouses my concerns for you, and your ability to think.

4the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption to sonship; theirs the divine glory, the covenants, the receiving of the law, the temple worship and the promises. 5Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
So Paul admits Jesus is human. Great!

Back