The usual suspects have MUCH more faith in Trump than their religious leaders

Backup

It’s not a cult /s

“Trump voters were asked to pick who they feel tells them the truth. Trump gathered 71 percent of the vote, friends and family gathered 63 percent, conservative media figures had 56 percent, and religious leaders gathered 42 percent.”

It’s not a cult /s

“Trump voters were asked to pick who they feel tells them the truth. Trump gathered 71 percent of the vote, friends and family gathered 63 percent, conservative media figures had 56 percent, and religious leaders gathered 42 percent.”

I am inclined to suspect that a proportion of the MAGA types are not answering truthfully, but are instead answering in whatever way they see as the best way to own the libs. After all, anyone running a political survey has to be a lib. Real MAGA men don't pay any attention to polls.

It’s not a cult /s

That has reminded me of something my Dad said. Must have been over 20 years ago as I think I was still in college. My Mom and Dad went to a wedding back home in the US, and when they got back my Dad made some comment like "There are some parts of back home that are just waiting for a cult leader."

I didn't pay his comment much attention at the time, and I've only just remembered it now. But, I guess he wasn't all that wrong.

I am inclined to suspect that a proportion of the MAGA types are not answering truthfully, but are instead answering in whatever way they see as the best way to own the libs. After all, anyone running a political survey has to be a lib. Real MAGA men don't pay any attention to polls.

I am inclined to suspect that you give the MAGA types too much credit. :)

It’s not a cult /s

The survey asked about trust in "religious leaders" in general not "their religious leader".

1692714035386.png

Surveys show that Americans generally have a positive view of their own representative in Congress but a very low opinion about Congress in general.

The survey asked about trust in "religious leaders" in general not "their religious leader".

View attachment 4691

Surveys show that Americans generally have a positive view of their own representative in Congress but a very low opinion about Congress in general.
sad defense

Do you not get that their religious leaders are still religious leaders?

Actually the poll is flawed in that Trump is their religious leader.

Anybody read this book?

President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ
by Helgard Müller

“During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

It’s not a cult /s

crazy sources

It’s not a cult /s

Backup trusts some people more than he trusts others; therefore, Backup is a cultist.

Anybody read this book?

President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ
by Helgard Müller

“During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."
So what. Harold Camping said Jesus was returning for the rapture in 2012, if memory serves, and we see how that worked out for his followers who clearly didn't read their Bible, nor believe Jesus' own words written within.

Backup, you continue to lower the bar on lack of civility and freedom but I expect nothing less from such an angry, sad young man as you have proved to be on this forum.

Back