The Virus & The Vaccines: Deliberately Engineered Bioweapons

HouOz

I appreciate how powerful that argument is...

If the msm didn’t report it... then it didn’t happen.
Why would the media hold back?
Are they all sworn to secrecy?
They don't value their or their families lives?
Crazy.
Better: stupid.

DeSanto

Why would the media hold back?
Why did the media hold back on Epstein?
Why did they go along with the Russia Hoax?
Are they all sworn to secrecy?
No, but they are controlled. And if someone goes off script they’ll be fired, their reputations ruined, and replaced by someone else who will follow the script. Shrug
They don't value their or their families lives?
Sure. I think they also value their “livelihoods”.
Crazy.
Better: stupid.
Huh?

vibise

I believe I saw reports before that there were pattens on it. I’ll have to go back and research that.

Who said this was a Chinese created virus? That wasn’t specified in the article I posted.

I’m just saying what he said.

I’m just stating how I perceive things I’ve seen and heard.

I’m not on a side. I am questioning the narrative and I have good reason not to trust the msm that has lied to us numerous times and helped to protect criminals, cover up crimes, and engaged in multiple conspiracy theories themselves.
OK, so let's see those patterns.

This is the first I have heard that this virus was supposedly created somewhere other than in China. So in order to come up with that, surely you have some sort of concrete evidence.

It is a huge leap to take a comment Gates made about overpopulation to making claims that he is funding a nefarious plot to kill off billions.

Well then you should clearly identify your statements are pure speculation.

You ask questions and then reject the responses from actual experts. That you distrust medical experts is not a good reason to reject the information you are getting. If you think the MSM is lying about covid, vaccines, hospitalizations, etc. then you should be able to clearly and convincingly make your case. So far, your side is coming up short when it comes to supportable claims.

vibise

Why did the media hold back on Epstein?
Why did they go along with the Russia Hoax?

No, but they are controlled. And if someone goes off script they’ll be fired, their reputations ruined, and replaced by someone else who will follow the script. Shrug

Sure. I think they also value their “livelihoods”.

Huh?
Actually it was a mainstream journalist in Florida who did the research and published an expose on Epstein that got his case reopened, put him in prison awaiting trial, got a case started against his sidekick, and got the FL prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweetheart slap on the wrist removed from the Cabinet position that Trump gave him.

Howie

Please Debunk...

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum submitted a 27-page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague back in April 2021 alleging the UK Government and its advisors were complicit in crimes against humanity in the name of Covid-19.

On the 28th of April 2021, the pair received a formal acknowledgement from the ICC and were assigned a case number – ‘141/21’. Since then the pair have been gathering new evidence to use in their ICC claim and have established connections with lawyers and research scientists from around the world.

A new press release released on the 17th August, which can be viewed here, confirms that the pair have received sworn affidavits from leading experts including research scientist and nuclear cardiologist Dr Richard M. Fleming, the Nobel Laureate virologist Professor Luc A. Montagnier, and Dr Kevin W. McCairn, a neuroscientist and expert on neurological disease.

Professor Luc A Montagnier, who won a Nobel prize for his work on the HIV virus, claimed in April 2020 that he believed the novel coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Then in May 2021 the expert virologist stated that “Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants”.

A new claim has also been submitted to the ICC due to the vast amount of new evidence and information that has come to light in the past few months, and the lawyers say they now have compelling evidence that “the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ are deliberately engineered bioweapons that have been released in two phashes on unsuspecting peoples of the world”.

Many of those signing affdavits have been repeatedly cited here on CARM.

Thanks for the info, DeSanto!

Howie

I just searched the names in the first sentence, “Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum.”

All I got was page after page of crazy, conspiracy blogs.

It seems if these claims were anything more than a paranoid stunt, some legitimate news source would gave looked into it.
face/palm

vibise

A Marxistz government wasn't attempting a silent coup then as they are today, vibise.
You have presented no evidence of this so called silent coup.

The biggest difference between then and now is that then there was no concerted effort to reject the vaccine and spread misinformation about the disease and the vaccine and the experts working on the problem.

Howie

You have presented no evidence of this so called silent coup.
SMH
The biggest difference between then and now is that then there was no concerted effort to reject the vaccine and spread misinformation about the disease and the vaccine and the experts working on the problem.
Right ... that's the biggest difference, vibise, there is no silent coup and no governmental attack on individual rights and freedoms, and no huge spending bills being quietly passed so we can find out what's in them, and no violent marxists attacks on cities around the country, and no attempt to re-write any history by tearing down statues of civil war figures, and pronoun use hasn't changed, and boys are still boys, and girls are still girls, and marriage is still between a man and woman, and there is no friction or turmoil in the country at all ...

You're right,vibise, it's just business as usual. You can go back to sleep now ...

Last edited:

vibise

Medicine does not know everything.

Admitting that is part of what makes someone smart.

Of course it is true that our knowledge of medicine and science in general is incomplete.
That is why we fund scientific research including biomedical research - to fill in our gaps.

vibise

SMH

Right ... that's the biggest difference, vibise, there is no silent coup and no governmental attack on individual rights and freedoms, and no huge spendung bills being quietly passed so we can find out what's in them, and no violent marxists attacks on citues around the country.

It's just business as usual, vibise. You can go back to slwep now.
IOW you have no evidence of your claims, only personal insults.

vibise

The vaccine is a weapon.

A virus ?

hasn’t been isolated.
How is a vaccine a weapon? Who are the targets and what is the harm being done? What I see are vaccinated people who have had minimal side effects.

And yes covid-19 is a virus. We have the electron micrographs, its genome sequence, and details of its life cycle.

vibise

SMH

Right ... that's the biggest difference, vibise, there is no silent coup and no governmental attack on individual rights and freedoms, and no huge spending bills being quietly passed so we can find out what's in them, and no violent marxists attacks on cities around the country, and no attempt to re-write any history by tearing down statues of civil war figures, and pronoun use hasn't changed, and boys are still boys, and girls are still girls, and marriage is still between a man and woman, and there is no friction or turmoil in the country at all ...

You're right,vibise, it's just business as usual. You can go back to sleep now ...
There was an attempt to overthrow an election by Trump supporters.
There is no govt attack on individual rights, as we have had vaccine mandates throughout our history.
The details of the spending bill being discussed have been widely reported. In contrast, the GOP tax cut was written overnight and passed in a partisan vote the next morning, although the text of the bill contained illegible handwritten corrections!
There are no marxists attacking American cities.
Removing statues honoring Confederate traitors does not equate to rewriting history. Putting up those statues was an attempt to rewrite history.
That we are now recognizing gender identity differences is a good thing that does not impact you.
That gay people can get married is a good thing that does not impact you.
Yes, there is friction in the country but it is the threat of RW terrorism that concerns our intel agencies. The people set up arsenals and talking about a new civil war are not LW.

Howie

There was an attempt to overthrow an election by Trump supporters.
There is no govt attack on individual rights, as we have had vaccine mandates throughout our history.
The details of the spending bill being discussed have been widely reported. In contrast, the GOP tax cut was written overnight and passed in a partisan vote the next morning, although the text of the bill contained illegible handwritten corrections!
There are no marxists attacking American cities.
Removing statues honoring Confederate traitors does not equate to rewriting history. Putting up those statues was an attempt to rewrite history.
That we are now recognizing gender identity differences is a good thing that does not impact you.
That gay people can get married is a good thing that does not impact you.
Yes, there is friction in the country but it is the threat of RW terrorism that concerns our intel agencies. The people set up arsenals and talking about a new civil war are not LW.
I umderstand, vibise. Those you favor are incapable of the evil required to silently attempt to overthrow our country.

You can go back to sleep now.

vibise

You're right. Trump is currently implementing vaccine requirements to keep people from their to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

How could I have missed that? 🤔
Trump is the one who pushed to develop those vaccines and who wanted credit for doing that.

There can be no return to pre-pandemic conditions in society unless the virus is brought under control. The RW has not come up with alternatives to vaccination, but Repub politicians have been vaccinated, including Trump, and even Fox is mandating that their employees get vaccinated.

The covid patients on ventilators certainly have no quality of life and lack liberty and the ability to pursue happiness.

Faithoverbelief

Please Debunk...

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum submitted a 27-page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague back in April 2021 alleging the UK Government and its advisors were complicit in crimes against humanity in the name of Covid-19.

On the 28th of April 2021, the pair received a formal acknowledgement from the ICC and were assigned a case number – ‘141/21’. Since then the pair have been gathering new evidence to use in their ICC claim and have established connections with lawyers and research scientists from around the world.

A new press release released on the 17th August, which can be viewed here, confirms that the pair have received sworn affidavits from leading experts including research scientist and nuclear cardiologist Dr Richard M. Fleming, the Nobel Laureate virologist Professor Luc A. Montagnier, and Dr Kevin W. McCairn, a neuroscientist and expert on neurological disease.

Professor Luc A Montagnier, who won a Nobel prize for his work on the HIV virus, claimed in April 2020 that he believed the novel coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Then in May 2021 the expert virologist stated that “Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants”.

A new claim has also been submitted to the ICC due to the vast amount of new evidence and information that has come to light in the past few months, and the lawyers say they now have compelling evidence that “the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ are deliberately engineered bioweapons that have been released in two phashes on unsuspecting peoples of the world”.

What a terribly weak bioweapon. I would think they could do much better than that.