The Virus & The Vaccines: Deliberately Engineered Bioweapons

Howie

Trump is the one who pushed to develop those vaccines and who wanted credit for doing that.

There can be no return to pre-pandemic conditions in society unless the virus is brought under control. The RW has not come up with alternatives to vaccination, but Repub politicians have been vaccinated, including Trump, and even Fox is mandating that their employees get vaccinated.

The covid patients on ventilators certainly have no quality of life and lack liberty and the ability to pursue happiness.

DeSanto

You have presented no evidence of this so called silent coup.

The biggest difference between then and now is that then there was no concerted effort to reject the vaccine and spread misinformation about the disease and the vaccine and the experts working on the problem.
The Sussmann indictment is a good place to start for evidence of a coup.

DeSanto

What a terribly weak bioweapon. I would think they could do much better than that.
Lol! The bioweapon is incredible weak? What are saying, FoB? That all this pandemic panic is way overblown?

I thought it would be hard for someone to justify the creation and use of a bioweapon on a population on the grounds that it’s a “terribly weak” bioweapon. But not for you! For you, it was pretty easy.

Your justification is terribly weak though.

Last edited:

DeSanto

Actually it was a mainstream journalist in Florida who did the research and published an expose on Epstein that got his case reopened, put him in prison awaiting trial, got a case started against his sidekick, and got the FL prosecutor who gave Epstein a sweetheart slap on the wrist removed from the Cabinet position that Trump gave him.
It was covered up for years. You know that right? They all knew. Q actually broke that story. MSM has no choice but to report. And we’ve been on a nightmare rollercoaster of distractions ever since.

Electric Skeptic

It was covered up for years. You know that right? They all knew. Q actually broke that story. MSM has no choice but to report. And we’ve been on a nightmare rollercoaster of distractions ever since.
Wait...Q broke the story? Just so I make sure I understand - what specific story did Q break?

vibise

The Sussmann indictment is a good place to start for evidence of a coup.
Oh please. Durham has been investigating the origins of the Russia probe longer than the Mueller investigation. And they finally came up with one indictment. But the meeting that is the subject of this indictment occurred 5 years ago and there were only two people present who have different recollections. There was no recording or other record. This is not sufficient to make a real case.

DeSanto

Oh please. Durham has been investigating the origins of the Russia probe longer than the Mueller investigation. And they finally came up with one indictment.
Correction: second indictment.

Have you read it? There are more to come.
But the meeting that is the subject of this indictment occurred 5 years ago and there were only two people present who have different recollections. There was no recording or other record. This is not sufficient to make a real case.
Okay, so you didn’t read it.

Bonnie

The vaccine is a weapon.

Absolutely false. It is designed to save lives, not end them!
A virus ?

hasn’t been isolated.
Oh, yes it has. There are even pictures of it. I have seen them online. Want to see some pictures of it?

And the genome was mapped out completely in late 2019. First by the Chinese, then by the Pasteur Institute in Paris.

DeSanto

So what did I get wrong?
What you got wrong was thinking that you could trust the media. That they would do all the work for you. That they would expose criminals and speak truth the power, so you could sit back and not have to worry. You thought they were on your side.

You were wrong about a lot of things.

Read the indictment. Read it.

See how the media was complicit.
See how they lied.

DeSanto

So, here you are:
  • Implying that the threat from the pandemic is being overblown
  • Implying the pandemic is the result of a bioweapon.
Self-awareness: you need more of it...
1) FoB implied the virus is weak.
2) The scientist implied it was a bioweapon.

Reading comprehension: you need...

Bonnie

Why would it take so long? And how would it be determined?

How would you know if there was an antidote?

Well, there has been a big push for population control (ie. reducing the population) and according to the infamous Bill Gates quote, one way to do that is through vaccines.

I mean, they kind of tell you what they’re doing... I think we just can’t believe people are really that evil, so we justify it by telling ourselves they must have meant something else or there must be an alternative explanation.
That "infamous Bill Gates quote" was NOT about a conspiracy to depopulate the world:

And:

What Gates said needs to be read IN CONTEXT.

Why don't more posters on here fact check first, before posting some stuff?