The Virus & The Vaccines: Deliberately Engineered Bioweapons

Yakuda

That "infamous Bill Gates quote" was NOT about a conspiracy to depopulate the world:

And:

What Gates said needs to be read IN CONTEXT.

Why don't more posters on here fact check first, before posting some stuff?
Question for you, why should anyone care what the heck bill gates thinks about covid or vaccines or even Microsoft at this point?

Bonnie

If you have heard counter to that, then such info would have been published in a topnotch peer-reviewed journal and would have made worldwide headlines. How could the rest of us possibly have missed that?
I have read several analyses of where the virus could have originated, both pros and cons, in the same articles, about whether or not the virus was created in a lab or natural. We still don't know for 100% certainty. Just claiming dogmatically one way or another doesn't prove anything, except someone has opinions on the matter.

But I agree with you here. IF real proof of the virus' origins had been found, then that news would be plastered all over the place, on every form of media there is--newspapers, magazines, online news platforms, TV news shows....but right now...nothing, except speculation.

Bonnie

Question for you, why should anyone care what the heck bill gates thinks about covid or vaccines or even Microsoft at this point?
I never said anyone should. I was just showing that Gates never made any such "infamous" comment, that what he said was taken out of context. Something pushers of false news routinely seem to do.

Yakuda

I never said anyone should. I was just showing that Gates never made any such "infamous" comment, that what he said was taken out of context. Something pushers of false news routinely seem to do.
I didn't say you did so don't derail the conversation. For some peculiar reason gates opinions about vaccines and other things seem to matter to some people. It seems to me "out of context" is an excuse used by people who say stupid crap.

DeSanto

I have read several analyses of where the virus could have originated, both pros and cons, in the same articles, about whether or not the virus was created in a lab or natural. We still don't know for 100% certainty. Just claiming dogmatically one way or another doesn't prove anything, except someone has opinions on the matter.
What does your gut tell you?
But I agree with you here. IF real proof of the virus' origins had been found, then that news would be plastered all over the place, on every form of media there is--newspapers, magazines, online news platforms, TV news shows....but right now...nothing, except speculation.
What would you consider “real” proof?

And is it only considered real... if reported by legit news sources?

vibise

What does your gut tell you?

What would you consider “real” proof?

And is it only considered real... if reported by legit news sources?
Any claim about the specifics of the covid virus origin would be suspect coming from a nonscientific source, or from doctors who don't actually do research.

Legit news sources would want to be the first to break such a story. But they would not touch any unsupportable claim with a ten foot pole.

Bonnie

Any claim about the specifics of the covid virus origin would be suspect coming from a nonscientific source, or from doctors who don't actually do research.

Legit news sources would want to be the first to break such a story. But they would not touch any unsupportable claim with a ten foot pole.
You are right--journalists all over the world would be stepping all over each other, to be the first to break the news to the world of finding the TRUE origin of the covid virus!

glenlogie

You are right--journalists all over the world would be stepping all over each other, to be the first to break the news to the world of finding the TRUE origin of the covid virus!
You are making an unprovable assumption. It is conjecture on your part. Not worth much.

Bonnie

You are making an unprovable assumption. It is conjecture on your part. Not worth much.
So is the OP. It isn't really provable, either.

But journalists being what they are, they would be very eager to be the first to break the stunning news of the TRUE origin of the covid-19 virus, when proof of its origin is found. I know I would be, in their shoes. :)

DeSanto

That "infamous Bill Gates quote" was NOT about a conspiracy to depopulate the world:
Yes it was. Bill Gates really wants to reduce the population. I do not care how your fact checkers try to spin it. I listened to the complete ted talk, several times, in context. I doubt you can say the same.

And:

What Gates said needs to be read IN CONTEXT.

Why don't more posters on here fact check first, before posting some stuff?

glenlogie

So is the OP. It isn't really provable, either.

But journalists being what they are, they would be very eager to be the first to break the stunning news of the TRUE origin of the covid-19 virus, when proof of its origin is found. I know I would be, in their shoes. :)
Journalism today is a far cry from what it used to be. Today they are mostly interested in protecting the ruling class.

Authentic Nouveau

Yes, your link also includes this statement about possible genocide in the UK:

Here is a link for an interview with an English undertaker who describes involuntary euthanasia of the elderly and underreporting of vaccine-related deaths.

https://principia-scientific.com/co...-virus-triggers-250-percent-death-rare-spurt/

Here is an outline of the video:

2:00 Body in “Pandemic tent” at the end of November 2019, months before first official cases.

4:00 Huge surge of bodies with no evidence of COVID in March and April 2020.

10:00 No consent for “euthanasia” that was really “mass murder”. Even traffic accident victims were recorded as COVID.

11:50 Thoughts on motive.

13:45 Nurses required to give lethal doses

15:00 Huge surge of deaths of the elderly who got the vaccination starting in January 2021

16:10 Government has stopped issuing death statistics because of “hacking”

17:00 No winter flu deaths

18:15 Media and medical profession have been complicit; whistleblowers are punished

21:30 The number of cases in the UK has been massively less than reported; the epidemic has been a sham

26:00 Speculation that vaccinations will kill and injure many children
This is UK socialized medicine where they have a bed sores reputation for negligence.

vibise

This is not unprovable. Journalists compete to be the first to break a new story, just as scientists want to be the first to report a new finding.

Nobel and Pulitzers go to the first, not to those who confirm.

vibise

Yes it was. Bill Gates really wants to reduce the population. I do not care how your fact checkers try to spin it. I listened to the complete ted talk, several times, in context. I doubt you can say the same.
Making the argument that the world is overpopulated and that we should reduce the numbers is a far cry from accusations that he is deliberately trying to kill millions if not billions of people.

glenlogie

This is not unprovable. Journalists compete to be the first to break a new story, just as scientists want to be the first to report a new finding.

Nobel and Pulitzers go to the first, not to those who confirm.
That is the way it is supposed to work. But what happens in real life these day is different.

Most journalists these days just repeat what they read on Twitter.

Theophilos

This is UK socialized medicine where they have a bed sores reputation for negligence.
Incompetence is not genocide, but an organized campaign to execute the elderly by lethal injection should be.

The undertaker's allegations sound credible and warrant further investigation.