The Virus & The Vaccines: Deliberately Engineered Bioweapons

vibise

You are making an unprovable assumption. It is conjecture on your part. Not worth much.
This is not unprovable. Journalists compete to be the first to break a new story, just as scientists want to be the first to report a new finding.

Nobel and Pulitzers go to the first, not to those who confirm.

vibise

Yes it was. Bill Gates really wants to reduce the population. I do not care how your fact checkers try to spin it. I listened to the complete ted talk, several times, in context. I doubt you can say the same.
Making the argument that the world is overpopulated and that we should reduce the numbers is a far cry from accusations that he is deliberately trying to kill millions if not billions of people.

glenlogie

This is not unprovable. Journalists compete to be the first to break a new story, just as scientists want to be the first to report a new finding.

Nobel and Pulitzers go to the first, not to those who confirm.
That is the way it is supposed to work. But what happens in real life these day is different.

Most journalists these days just repeat what they read on Twitter.

Theophilos

This is UK socialized medicine where they have a bed sores reputation for negligence.
Incompetence is not genocide, but an organized campaign to execute the elderly by lethal injection should be.

The undertaker's allegations sound credible and warrant further investigation.

TeabagSalad

Yes it was. Bill Gates really wants to reduce the population. I do not care how your fact checkers try to spin it. I listened to the complete ted talk, several times, in context. I doubt you can say the same.

I have watched the TED talk given by Bill Gates, and if you actually understand the context of what he is saying you'd know that he isn't trying to kill people with vaccines. He is trying to reduce population growth through better healthcare (which includes vaccines).

It might seem counterintuitive but better healthcare results in fewer births. If you think it's not that difficult to understand...

In a country where there is little or no healthcare people will have large numbers of children because they know some of them will die in childhood/infancy.

In a country with good healthcare people will have fewer children because they know their kids are likely to survive into adulthood.

So, Bill Gates is using his foundation to provide better health care to poor countries to reduce the number of children they have. Thus, resulting in a lower level of population growth.

DeSanto

I have watched the TED talk given by Bill Gates, and if you actually understand the context of what he is saying you'd know that he isn't trying to kill people with vaccines. He is trying to reduce population growth through better healthcare (which includes vaccines).
Oh, I understand quite well. I do, however, question your reading comprehension skills. I didn’t actually say or imply “Bill Gates is trying to kill people”, I saaaaaaid.... he really wants to reduce the population. IN WHICH YOU AGREED...

Where the misunderstand comes in, I believe, is in how you define “better healthcare” (which includes vaccines)...

Me personally, i thought ”healthcare” was about saving lives, not reducing lives.

So, how do you define “better healthcare”...

🤔 idk... let me guess...

Abortion?
Contraception?
Euthanasia?
Right to die?
And...

Wait for it....

Sterilization!!!!

How?

Through vaccines, of course!

Not by asking people if they would like to be sterilized. No way! Where’s the fun in that? No. You have to trick them into thinking you’re helping them by vaccinating them. Then when they can’t have kids.. plausible deniability.

You can’t prooooooove the vaccines did it!

Even though bill gates said what he did... it doesn’t actually proooove the vaccines did it.

Even though the fine print said it could sterilize you, doesn’t prooooove it did.

Now they don’t even want to give you a choice. They want to FORCE you to take their “better healthcare” because they really really really want to reduce humans from the face of the earth.

Not themselves, though! Other humans.

And THEY always get what THEY want.

Oh, I understand very well.

It might seem counterintuitive but better healthcare results in fewer births. If you think it's not that difficult to understand...
Sterilization by vaccine results in fewer births.
In a country where there is little or no healthcare people will have large numbers of children because they know some of them will die in childhood/infancy.
Poor black people right? Of course! It’s a given they would like to reduce THAT population ASAP! Because they’re Nazis.
In a country with good healthcare people will have fewer children because they know their kids are likely to survive into adulthood.
That’s one theory. Doesn’t mean we should sterilize people with vaccines.
So, Bill Gates is using his foundation to provide better health care to poor countries to reduce the number of children they have.
With abortion, contraception, and... sterilization by VACCINE.
Thus, resulting in a lower level of population growth.
Yippie! Hooray for you and Bill. I hope you sleep well at night, because you’re going to need your rest. I hear judgment day will be a hell of a time.

Last edited:

DeSanto

Making the argument that the world is overpopulated and that we should reduce the numbers is a far cry from accusations that he is deliberately trying to kill millions if not billions of people.
Oh, all the sudden you have a reading comprehension problem too? 🤔 maybe the vaccine did it.

Dear @vibise,

All you have to do is think logically for one minute. Really think about it....

What other way is there to reduce the population using vaccines... without killing people?

Yours truly,
RWing Nutjob

vibise

Oh, I understand quite well. I do, however, question your reading comprehension skills. I didn’t actually say or imply “Bill Gates is trying to kill people”, I saaaaaaid.... he really wants to reduce the population. IN WHICH YOU AGREED...

Where the misunderstand comes in, I believe, is in how you define “better healthcare” (which includes vaccines)...

Me personally, i thought ”healthcare” was about saving lives, not reducing lives.

So, how do you define “better healthcare”...

🤔 idk... let me guess...

Abortion?
Contraception?
Euthanasia?
Right to die?
And...

Wait for it....

Sterilization!!!!

How?

Through vaccines, of course!

Not by asking people if they would like to be sterilized. No way! Where’s the fun in that? No. You have to trick them into thinking you’re helping them by vaccinating them. Then when they can’t have kids.. plausible deniability.

You can’t prooooooove the vaccines did it!

Even though bill gates said what he did... it doesn’t actually proooove the vaccines did it.

Even though the fine print said it could sterilize you, doesn’t prooooove it did.

Now they don’t even want to give you a choice. They want to FORCE you to take their “better healthcare” because they really really really want to reduce humans from the face of the earth.

Not themselves, though! Other humans.

And THEY always get what THEY want.

Oh, I understand very well.

Sterilization by vaccine results in fewer births.

Poor black people right? Of course! It’s a given they would like to reduce THAT population ASAP! Because they’re Nazis.

That’s one theory. Doesn’t mean we should sterilize people with vaccines.

With abortion, contraception, and... sterilization by VACCINE.

Yippie! Hooray for you and Bill. I hope you sleep well at night, because you’re going to need your rest. I hear judgment day will be a hell of a time.
Except there is no evidence of a link between vaccination and infertility, and there is certainly no "fine print" on the vaccines saying anything like that.

You have been paying attention to misinformation.

DeSanto

Except there is no evidence of a link between vaccination and infertility, and there is certainly no "fine print" on the vaccines saying anything like that.
Like I said.... Plausible deniability
Then you tell me, vibise... how can vaccines reduce the population without killing people or sterilizing them?

Or better yet, how does making people healthier reduce the population?

And don’t speculate.

glenlogie

The vacation has been out less than one year. Only preliminary data so far.

vibise

Like I said.... Plausible deniability

Then you tell me, vibise... how can vaccines reduce the population without killing people or sterilizing them?

Or better yet, how does making people healthier reduce the population?

And don’t speculate.
As was pointed out earlier, when mortality rates are high among children, people tend to have more of them. When mortality declines, people have fewer as they can be more assured that the ones they have will survive.

shnarkle

Why would the media hold back?
Are they all sworn to secrecy?
They don't value their or their families lives?
Crazy.
Better: stupid.
Barring an election year, the mainstream media collects around 70% of their ad revenue from Big Pharma. They have no incentive whatsoever to stop that cash flow.

Attachments

• 429189c5c4650d1e.jpg
    429189c5c4650d1e.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1

DeSanto

As was pointed out earlier, when mortality rates are high among children, people tend to have more of them. When mortality declines, people have fewer as they can be more assured that the ones they have will survive.
So saving lives will reduce population?
Incoherent speculation...