The Virus & The Vaccines: Deliberately Engineered Bioweapons

Whateverman

The odds of "damage" have been exaggerated.
aka. not an effective weapon.

It's telling that you omitted my argument when you quoted me, which might be yet another example of right-wing projection (re. accusing others of the very things right wingers are guilty of themselves). Here it is again so that you can respond substantively to it: I have no hopes that you actually will, because running away from points seems to be your specialty, but maybe it'll cause a few of the fence-sitters to reconsider.

A bio-engineered weapon that damages the inventor as much as the inventor's enemy is a terribly-designed weapon.

HouOz

Fear and guilt are quite effective ways to manipulate people, aren't they.
The media is a watchdog - if their friends and families were being affected, I couldn't see money shutting them up.
You would be naive to think otherwise.

Whateverman

Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot.
Worse, because it only takes a second to hurt yourself, giving you very little time to react to the possibility of it happening.

A bio-engineered virus gives the inventor months or years to consider the possibility of being infected by it. You'd have to be a colossal idiot-scientist to build something that would be used against you - like spending a month building a gun from base materials, with the thing pointed at your foot the entire time...

evoguy313

Please Debunk...

Attorney Melinda C. Mayne, and Kaira S. McCallum submitted a 27-page ‘Request for Investigation’ to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at The Hague back in April 2021 alleging the UK Government and its advisors were complicit in crimes against humanity in the name of Covid-19.

On the 28th of April 2021, the pair received a formal acknowledgement from the ICC and were assigned a case number – ‘141/21’. Since then the pair have been gathering new evidence to use in their ICC claim and have established connections with lawyers and research scientists from around the world.

A new press release released on the 17th August, which can be viewed here, confirms that the pair have received sworn affidavits from leading experts including research scientist and nuclear cardiologist Dr Richard M. Fleming, the Nobel Laureate virologist Professor Luc A. Montagnier, and Dr Kevin W. McCairn, a neuroscientist and expert on neurological disease.

Professor Luc A Montagnier, who won a Nobel prize for his work on the HIV virus, claimed in April 2020 that he believed the novel coronavirus was created in a laboratory. Then in May 2021 the expert virologist stated that “Mass vaccinations are a scientific error as well as a medical error. It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants”.

A new claim has also been submitted to the ICC due to the vast amount of new evidence and information that has come to light in the past few months, and the lawyers say they now have compelling evidence that “the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the Covid-19 ‘vaccines’ are deliberately engineered bioweapons that have been released in two phashes on unsuspecting peoples of the world”.

Given the jokes that were the election fraud lawsuits and hearings, I no longer consider "sworn affidavits" (or 'affa-davids' as that drunken blonde said in Michigan) to be credible or worth consideration.

Carol

It's telling that you omitted my argument when you quoted me, which might be yet another example of right-wing projection (re. accusing others of the very things right wingers are guilty of themselves). Here it is again so that you can respond substantively to it: I have no hopes that you actually will, because running away from points seems to be your specialty, but maybe it'll cause a few of the fence-sitters to reconsider.

Well how manipulative of you...

A bio-engineered weapon that damages the inventor as much as the inventor's enemy is a terribly-designed weapon.

Like I said - it isn't as big a threat as it's been made out to be. But they've been pretty effective at making the majority believe it is.
Power and money ...

Let's just look at Pfizer. How much have they made?

Whateverman

Given the jokes that were the election fraud lawsuits and hearings, I no longer consider "sworn affidavits" (or 'affa-davids' as that drunken blonde said in Michigan) to be credible or worth consideration.
I thought I heard some quote from Lindsey graham the other day; something about being able to get (if he wanted one) an affidavit swearing that gravity was a communist conspiracy...

Whateverman

Well how manipulative of you...
You don't appear to know what that word means...

Like I said - it isn't as big a threat as it's been made out to be.
Then like I said, it's a piss-poor bio-engineered weapon.

But they've been pretty effective at making the majority believe it is.
As a pro-lifer, I'm sadly not surprised to see you pretending that almost three quarters of a million dead people isn't a big deal.

I don't know. How much?

evoguy313

Like I said - it isn't as big a threat as it's been made out to be. But they've been pretty effective at making the majority believe it is.

A pretty cavalier attitude to have with 4.7 million dead from it worldwide, and who knows how many suffering long-term effects.

Power and money ...
Yes, the woo-peddlers sure like that. Look at Tucker Carlson.

How much has DeSantis made from hawking Regeneron while his citizens die?

Carol

You don't appear to know what that word means...

Things aren't always what they appear....or what some try to make appear....

Then like I said, it's a piss-poor bio-engineered weapon.

But if you convince people it is a big threat, you've got control.

As a pro-lifer, I'm sadly not surprised to see you pretending that almost three quarters of a million dead people isn't a big deal.

Not all FROM covid. Not even close.

I don't know. How much?

That bit of information might tell you something.

Whateverman

Things aren't always what they appear....or what some try to make appear....

But if you convince people it is a big threat, you've got control.

That bit of information might tell you something.
So pretty much, all you've got are vague half-truths.

That's persuasive...

Whateverman

And some were determined WITH covid. And some were added from reviewing records. By hospital administrators? And some were determined from having a couple symptoms. Like a headache and stuffy nose?
You posted those CDC guidelines yourself.
None of this changes the fact that doctors and scientists have the authority and expertise to decide who was killed by COVID, and who was not.

You - a partisan voter - do not. Neither do I.

vibise

And that is just one of the big red flags....
You can reject data all you want, but if you want to be taken seriously, you would need an actual reality-based explanation of why those numbers are wrong. So far, your side has not presented anything close to that.

670,000 dead and counting.