The War On Christmas - addendum

Whateverman

To be fair, the war on Christmas wasn't as much of a big deal here in the CRAM forums as it's been in the past. Also, the only Christian I saw complaining about it was participating in discussion, rather than just whining.

Nonetheless:

If the war on Christmas is a real thing, how come no Christian in this forum complained about the literal terrorist bombing of an American city of Christmas day? Why wasn't that part of the discussion?

Bob1

To be fair, the war on Christmas wasn't as much of a big deal here in the CRAM forums as it's been in the past. Also, the only Christian I saw complaining about it was participating in discussion, rather than just whining.

Nonetheless:

If the war on Christmas is a real thing, how come no Christian in this forum complained about the literal terrorist bombing of an American city of Christmas day? Why wasn't that part of the discussion?
'Cuz it wasn't done by a brown person or a muslim.

Whateverman

'Cuz it wasn't done by a brown person or a muslim.
Good answer, but I think it was because Drumpf-supporting Christians think it's likely that violence since the election will have been caused by Drumpf-supporting Christians...

Electric Skeptic

Nonetheless:

I did see, in the thread discussing the bombing, one Christian (can't remember who) stating that since the attack was on Christmas Day, it was likely an attack on Christianity. That statement didn't spawn any discussion of it. That's about as much as I have seen on the alleged war.

Whateverman

I did see, in the thread discussing the bombing, one Christian (can't remember who) stating that since the attack was on Christmas Day, it was likely an attack on Christianity. That statement didn't spawn any discussion of it. That's about as much as I have seen on the alleged war.
It's good to hear that I was wrong.

"Good" in the sense that maybe some Christians actually do think the war on Christmas is a real thing (rather than just using it in the culture war we're embroiled in).