The Weather

Janice Bower

The weather was sooo hot today. I hate hot weather! So I got up early to work outdoors. By 10:00 am I had to come indoors. Next week it's predicted to be cooler.

I want to get my lemon grass planted to keep the mosquitoes away. And I'm going to order new weather stripping for the garage.

The weather was sooo hot today. I hate hot weather! So I got up early to work outdoors. By 10:00 am I had to come indoors. Next week it's predicted to be cooler.

I want to get my lemon grass planted to keep the mosquitoes away. And I'm going to order new weather stripping for the garage.
I couldn't agree more about the hot weather. Good idea about the lemon grass I'm making a note of that.

I couldn't agree more about the hot weather. Good idea about the lemon grass I'm making a note of that.

My daughter told me about the lemon grass 3 years ago. Now she picks up two plants for me every year. I plant them by my front porch. I told my brother who lives in a mosquito state.

My daughter told me about the lemon grass 3 years ago. Now she picks up two plants for me every year. I plant them by my front porch. I told my brother who lives in a mosquito state.
I live in Illinois, and I don't know if we're particularly a mosquito State, but I do know that in our neighborhood we have plenty.

My wife and I recently left a metropolitan area and moved to a town of 1600, just off a river and up a canyon. Not sure about mosquitoes but great advice on the lemon grass. Thank you!

My wife and I recently left a metropolitan area and moved to a town of 1600, just off a river and up a canyon. Not sure about mosquitoes but great advice on the lemon grass. Thank you!
Probably moving water like a river doesn't breed mosquitoes. Hope you have mosquito free summer.

RECORD HEAT in many states! Heat advisories are on TV. That reminds me of names of different towns and wondering how they got those names: Glory, Texas; Hell, Michigan. Some in Florida aren't so puzzling: Frostproof and Rattlesnake.

Back