The White House

splash

Jesus Christ gave me a dream this morning I saw a helicopter that looked like the Presidential helicopter circling above the white house or the white house lawn at the back or both. The place was dark when this was happening. Then I saw that same presidential helicopter and about 3 or 4 smaller ones flying away. I saw no sniper standing on the white house roof so I do not know if they were there or not but that stood out to me.

Then sometime after I saw something like a massive orange explosion in the air. Then the scene changed and it was no longer night but not day, and I suddenly saw a bright white flash coming from the white house the force of it caused someone I know to fly backward and I turned to hide my face because it was so bright.

There is more to this dream but I do not know how to put it into words as yet.

Whatever happened it did not seem to be good, it was not good.

I also saw images in the sky like colorful-looking dinosaurs flashing in the sky when it was dark.

The dream switched and I saw a tall slim Asian lady speaking behind a podium.

The dream switched and I saw four or five men shooting targeting a mountain area. I do not know where it was or what country this was in. I do not know if these men were good or bad. It didn't seem that they were bad though, it seemed as if they were worried about something or someone they saw in the mountain.

In the dream of the U.S white house, I thought that it was a retaliation from China, I do not know if it was, it was what was going through my head seeing all of this, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. I was thinking that China must have reached its breaking point to do something like this, something so drastic.

Back