The woman

And again, by ONE MANS sin entered the world.... Eve is not blamed, Adam is.
She is blamed by God for tempting her husband.

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

Adam was created first, then Eve. God held Adam responsible, not eve. Adam heard God's command directly from God. So it was Adam who sinned deliberately.

She is blamed by God for tempting her husband.

Adam blamed God, No matter, God very bluntly and to the point commanded all mankind to worship HIM only. And that He was NOT going to share any of HIS glory with another. Rc's pretty much are determined to practice idol worship. Anything that one gives devotion to is worshiping that thing or person. Its in your posts, its in the words of the prayers to mary. Its in the demand to put her up on a pedestal, so that she can be worshiped. There is just no getting around this. The whole thing mimics idolatry, so much that you might as well call it that. If it looks like idolatry, sounds like idolatry, then it is indeed idolatry.

Your not satisfied with fellowshipping with God. But gotta add all sorts of other idols too. If a person puts their faith, hope, and trust in anything other than God, it is idolatry PERIOD. Because God flat out all over the OT and NT says to worship HIM ONLY, and no one else.

The rcc is truly has severed itself from God. The worship it does do, is empty and shallow, and most of all done in vain. The rcc's real love is for idols, disguised as worshipping God. Its all for show. What is in our hearts, is revealed in our speech and actions. False piety.

But the enmity wasn't limited to just the women, but her offspring and Satan's. God said, "I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will strike your head, and you will strike his heel.” Cain, Abel and Seth are her offspring.
Yes, we agree that Cain, etc., are all her offspring. Christ came to save sinners, such are we all from Adam and Eve going forward to the last man that will be born according to the natural way.

With regard to the Devil, Christ was manifested to destroy the Devil and his works rather than manifested to destroy Adam, Eve, Cain, etc.

If a person reads the first three chapters of Genesis closely then that person will find that God's answer or solution to sin is a promise. God's answer or solution to sin is not some legal requirement to be met by men. For example, God did not say something like, I will not love you or save you unless you do X, Y, and Z.

Like Adam and Eve we can only receive this promise of God through faith since the fulfillment of a promise depends on the One who made it. In this case it is the promise of God.

Yes, we agree that Cain, etc., are all her offspring. Christ came to save sinners, such are we all from Adam and Eve going forward to the last man that will be born according to the natural way.

With regard to the Devil, Christ was manifested to destroy the Devil and his works rather than manifested to destroy Adam, Eve, Cain, etc.

If a person reads the first three chapters of Genesis closely then that person will find that God's answer or solution to sin is a promise. God's answer or solution to sin is not some legal requirement to be met by men. For example, God did not say something like, I will not love you or save you unless you do X, Y, and Z.

Like Adam and Eve we can only receive this promise of God through faith since the fulfillment of a promise depends on the One who made it. In this case it is the promise of God.
So is the women in Genesis 3:15 referring to Eve or to Mary or to both?

Eve thought it would be Cain:
But the correct answer is Jesus would be the one to crush Satan

Bible study time. Scripture says:

Matthew 4:8-9, "Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor; and he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.”

Acts 26:17-18, "I will rescue you from your people and from the Gentiles—to whom I am sending you to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.”

Ephesians 2:1-3, "You were dead through the trespasses and sins in which you once lived, following the course of this world, following the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work among those who are disobedient. All of us once lived among them in the passions of our flesh, following the desires of flesh and senses, and we were by nature children of wrath, like everyone else.

Colossians 1:13, "He has rescued us from the power of darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son,"

So after Adam and Eve sinned did the dominion that God gave to Adam transferred to Satan, including Adam and Eve and their descendants?

And God always fulfills His promises. :)

Adam was created first, then Eve. God held Adam responsible, not eve. Adam heard God's command directly from God. So it was Adam who sinned deliberately.

Adam blamed God, No matter, God very bluntly and to the point commanded all mankind to worship HIM only. And that He was NOT going to share any of HIS glory with another. Rc's pretty much are determined to practice idol worship. Anything that one gives devotion to is worshiping that thing or person. Its in your posts, its in the words of the prayers to mary. Its in the demand to put her up on a pedestal, so that she can be worshiped. There is just no getting around this. The whole thing mimics idolatry, so much that you might as well call it that. If it looks like idolatry, sounds like idolatry, then it is indeed idolatry.

Your not satisfied with fellowshipping with God. But gotta add all sorts of other idols too. If a person puts their faith, hope, and trust in anything other than God, it is idolatry PERIOD. Because God flat out all over the OT and NT says to worship HIM ONLY, and no one else.
Eve was tricked, but Adam sinned with his eyes wide open; he had no excuse. He should have rebuked Eve, but he didn't, but went along with her. He chose her over God.

Back