THE WORD IS GOD. GREAT MYSTERY. - MATTHEW 11:v.27

And without are dogs(dogs? who are them? The Word-GOD- reveals who them are-Isaiah 56:v.10-11 and Philippians 3:v.2), and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and MAKES a lie. Revelation 22:v.15

The fearful(cowards), and all liars, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:v.8
one scripture, Revelation 22:11

:ninja:

one scripture, Revelation 22:11
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still(no more reconciliation with GOD the Father through JESUS and a new birth, and JESUS is at door): and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
Matthew 25:v.34 combined with Revelation 11:v.15 to 18.

Then shall JESUS say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil (who was CURSED BY GOD from the beginning) and his angels. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthew 25:v.41 and 46. THE WORD IS GOD, and is LITERALLY self-executing.

Last edited:
As it is written, THE WORD WAS/ IS GOD
See, the Word is not only and only letters of Scriptures, the Word is GOD, yeah, the Word is GOD. Here there is a great mystery.
well then, God name is JESUS. and ONE PERRSON

You only have heard of this, but know nothing about, your spirit is a deceiver spirit.

We whom? whom are asking? The followers of a devilish sect?
I find it hard to understand why people feel the need to accuse the spirit within a person. It reminds me of the pharisees.

Mathew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

If I didn't agree with someone which is often the case, I might say something about them. But when you accuse the spirit within them, is a whole different matter entirely.
It's possible that it's not a mystery to 101G because the father has been revealed to him. If that's the case, then you playing with fire.

well then, God name is JESUS. and ONE PERRSON

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD.
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a SON, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. And she shall bring forth a SON, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins. Matthew 1:v.21&23.

This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

JESUS said: I and my Father are One.

Titus 2:v.13-15

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

I find it hard to understand why people feel the need to accuse the spirit within a person. It reminds me of the pharisees.

Mathew 12:31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

If I didn't agree with someone which is often the case, I might say something about them. But when you accuse the spirit within them, is a whole different matter entirely.
It's possible that it's not a mystery to 101G because the father has been revealed to him. If that's the case, then you playing with fire.
Now, now, in this new and current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, the Earth is infested of sects, and dead denominational churches, and false movements called of gospel, and also infested of false Christians, false believers, apostate Christian people, actually there are a lot of pharisses in the current time, but why? It because the pharisees which you have referred they died, but not the evil spirits of which they were possessed with, just like the pigs possessed by the legion of demons that JESUS expelled from the body of the Gadarene man, actually the pharisees and pigs died, but not the spirits of demons that were within their bodies and now are within of the bodyes of peoples above described.

But JESUS left crystalclear saying: Mathew 12:31-32
31 - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (the Holy Spirit is a person, not a ghost as is written in English language. The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called by that silly nickname. It's a mockery, understand?) shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...e-younger-brother-of-jesus-luke-15-v-32.2447/ - posts 13 and 14

Be careful or then get ready

Last edited:
Now, now, in this new and current millennium, the seventh and last millennium, the Earth is infested of sects, and dead denominational churches, and false movements called of gospel, and also infested of false Christians, false believers, apostate Christian people, actually there are a lot of pharisses in the current time, but why? It because the pharisees which you have referred they died, but not the evil spirits of which they were possessed with, just like the pigs possessed by the legion of demons that JESUS expelled from the body of the Gadarene man, actually the pharisees and pigs died, but not the spirits of demons that were within their bodies and now are within of the bodyes of peoples above described.

But JESUS left crystalclear saying: Mathew 12:31-32
31 - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (the Holy Spirit is a person, not a ghost as is written in English language. The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called by that silly nickname. It's a mockery, understand?) shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 - And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...e-younger-brother-of-jesus-luke-15-v-32.2447/ - posts 13 and 14

Be careful or then get ready
And yet you would do the exact same thing the Pharisees did.
Like I said. Your playing with fire. Don't be surprised if you get burned.

And yet you would do the exact same thing the Pharisees did.
Like I said. Your playing with fire. Don't be surprised if you get burned.
Your words is good for nothing, by the way, you are a sower of tares and work for the Devil. Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? And is self-executing.
The 1st heaven lasted around 1500 years. All the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
The 2nd heaven has already lasted around 2000 years.
The 3rd heaven will be established from now on, and it will last 1000 years. Hebrews 1:1-3 -> 1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days (last two days-2000years) spoken unto us by His Son, whom GOD has appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

And the heavens -the first two heavens-two Covenants- and the earth-ISRAEL, the clay, the dry land-, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

That said, get ready. The Word is GOD and is self-executing. GOD, the Word, is a devouring FIRE.

Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. You shall conceive chaff, you shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you. And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire. Hear, you that are far off -Gentilic peoples, Gentilic nations- , what I have done; and, you that are near -ISRAEL-, acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness has surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Yeah, Get ready

Your words is good for nothing, by the way, you are a sower of tares and work for the Devil. Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? And is self-executing.
The 1st heaven lasted around 1500 years. All the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
The 3rd heaven will be established from now on, and it will last 1000 years. Hebrews 1:1-3 -> 1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days (last two days-2000years) spoken unto us by His Son, whom GOD has appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

And the heavens -the first two heavens-two Covenants- and the earth-ISRAEL, the clay, the dry land-, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto FIRE against the day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

That said, get ready. The Word is GOD and is self-executing. GOD, the Word, is a devouring FIRE.

Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself. You shall conceive chaff, you shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you. And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire. Hear, you that are far off -Gentilic peoples, Gentilic nations- , what I have done; and, you that are near -ISRAEL-, acknowledge my might. The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness has surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Yeah, Get ready
Yeap, your in trouble.No one can say I didn't try to warn you.

case closed then. one God, one Person.... "JESUS/YESHUA"

TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS, for those which believe in the Word of GOD and is made in their image, and after their likeness. The Word is GOD, and is self-executing.
Hebrews 1:v.1-3
1 GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (last two Days-two thousand years) spoken unto us by His Son-JESUS-, whom GOD hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and THE EXPRESS IMAGE of His PERSON -GOD's Person-, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

THE WORD IS GOD and is self-executing

Yeap, your in trouble.No one can say I didn't try to warn you.
I warned you by the Word of GOD. First your words is good for nothing, by the way, you are a sower of tares and work for the Devil. Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up.

Yeah, Get ready

I warned you by the Word of GOD. First your words is good for nothing, by the way, you are a sower of tares and work for the Devil. Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up.

Yeah, Get ready
You blaspheme the holy ghost on a regular basis.Just like the Pharisees. What do you get out of it? Does it make you feel good? Do you feel powerful when blaspheming the holy ghost?

Yeah, Get ready
I've never really understood what someone gets from blaspheming the holy ghost. I could understand if you didn't agree with me about something that you might call me an idiot or a fool or maybe something worse. But I can't understand why someone blasphemies the holy ghost. Just makes no sense to me whatsoever.

TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS, for those which believe in the Word of GOD and is made in their image, and after their likeness. The Word is GOD, and is self-executing.
Hebrews 1:v.1-3
1 GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (last two Days-two thousand years) spoken unto us by His Son-JESUS-, whom GOD hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also GOD made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and THE EXPRESS IMAGE of His PERSON -GOD's Person-, and upholding all things by the Word of His Power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

THE WORD IS GOD and is self-executing
TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS?

let's see if the bible agrees with you, and you can ANSWER it or not.

Question, "is these two distinct persons?" in the following scriptures.

Scripture #1. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." this is the Word, the Son, right.

Scripture #2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

tell us, is this TWO DISTINCT PERSONS who ..... MADE ALL THINGS remember he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF" .............. meaning,

A. there was no one else present, meaning only "ONE" person made all things, because "ALONE" means, having no one else present:

B. by being "ALONE" he did go through anyone else.

either the person in both verses are the same one person, else someone lied, God or Man. and I know God don't LIE, so that narrow it down.

maybe you can come up with another answer.... good luck. but just answer if these are TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS yes or no?

PS, anyone can take the test. if some can get two distinct persons who "made all things", congratulation and welcome to polytheism. o_O YIKES!

You blaspheme the holy ghost on a regular basis.Just like the Pharisees. What do you get out of it? Does it make you feel good? Do you feel powerful when blaspheming the holy ghost?
You are saying that because you believe in ghost. By the way, many and many Americans believe too and worship ghost, they have a lot of literatures about.
But in fact, the Holy Spirit is not a ghost as you think He is, and as is written in the Bible of English language. The Holy Spirit is a Person, an unknown as a Person. The Holy Spirit is a Person as JESUS also is even after His resurrection-John 24:v.36-43-Take a look.

By the way, to speak of the Person of the Holy Spirit it is necessary, first of all, to have the Holy Spirit, you have not. Be sure that the Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?

You are saying that because you believe in ghost. By the way, many and many Americans believe too and worship ghost, they have a lot of literatures about.
But in fact, the Holy Spirit is not a ghost as you think He is, and as is written in the Bible of English language. The Holy Spirit is a Person, an unknown as a Person. The Holy Spirit is a Person as JESUS also is even after His resurrection-John 24:v.36-43-Take a look.

By the way, to speak of the Person of the Holy Spirit it is necessary, first of all, to have the Holy Spirit, you have not. Be sure that the Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?
So you believe since you blaspheme the holy spirit, it's OK because you refer to it as a spirit among other things you have said about it?

Whatever

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

So what are you saying about Jesus now?

TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS?
let's see if the bible agrees with you, and you can ANSWER it or not.
Question, "is these two distinct persons?" in the following scriptures.
Scripture #1. John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." this is the Word, the Son, right.

No, it is not right. By the way, your words make to remember of Satan in Genesis 3. Instead "this is the Word, the Son" the correct is : This is the Word made flesh, the Son, being the brightness of GOD's Glory, and THE EXPRESS IMAGE of His PERSON - GOD's Person. The Word is GOD, GOD the Father.
JESUS said: I and my Father ARE One
, two DISTINCTS and INDIVISIBLE PERSONS - THE WORD MADE FLESH, the Word incarnated, understand?

Actually, your preaching and false witnesses are in the way the red Dragon likes, the old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world. But now he will be cast down into the bottomless pit, that he should deceive the nations no more.

PS
I don't believe only Americans worship the holy ghost so I'm not sure why you are bringing Americans into the conversation.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The Holy Spirit is a Person, an unknown as a Person. The Holy Spirit is a Person as JESUS also is even after His resurrection-John 24:v.36-43-Take a look.
John chapter 24?
No, it is not right.
GINOLJC, to all,
No it is U who is not Right. only ONE PERSON made all things. if two then welcome to polytheism, u have two Gods.

Back