THE WORD IS GOD. GREAT MYSTERY. - MATTHEW 11:v.27

Scripture #2. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;"

tell us, is this TWO DISTINCT PERSONS who ..... MADE ALL THINGS remember he was "ALONE", and "BY HIMSELF" .............. meaning,

A. there was no one else present, meaning only "ONE" person made all things, because "ALONE" means, having no one else present:

B. by being "ALONE" he did go through anyone else.

either the person in both verses are the same one person, else someone lied, God or Man. and I know God don't LIE, so that narrow it down.

maybe you can come up with another answer.... good luck. but just answer if these are TWO DISTINCTS PERSONS yes or no?
Yes, GOD the Father and JESUS BOTH ARE TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. JESUS testified saying: I and my Father ARE One - TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.
Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made; by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, the worlds were framed by the Word of God-the Word is GOD and is self-executing- great mystery, and the Word made flesh made all things.

The Word made flesh said: If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him-TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.

Four thousand years after Adam - fourth Day - , JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17-, it because both are INDIVISIBLE. I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Genesis 1:v.26 - God -the Father, i.e. the Word- said: Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.
GOD is Spirit. What is the image of the Spirit? The image of the Spirit of GOD is JESUS, understand? Hebrews 1:v.3 among other biblical references.

PS.
You are a disciple of the TAIL of the red Dragon, you know not JESUS, neither His Father.
No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

John chapter 24?

GINOLJC, to all,
No it is U who is not Right. only ONE PERSON made all things. if two then welcome to polytheism, u have two Gods.

:ninja:
That is the theory you have learned from the TAIL of the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world. Now Satan will be cast into the bottomless pit, and his messengers into the lake of fire.

Yes, GOD the Father and JESUS BOTH ARE TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. JESUS testified saying: I and my Father ARE One - TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.
ERROR. to give u benefit of the doubt, How is the Father and Jesus are One? in what way, please explain.

PS
I don't believe only Americans worship the holy ghost so I'm not sure why you are bringing Americans into the conversation.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Be sure that the Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?

ERROR. to give u benefit of the doubt, How is the Father and Jesus are One? in what way, please explain.

The spirit of Devil says what you are saying, he is the father of lie. JESUS said. I and my Father ARE One. TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. There is no error in the Word of GOD.

The spirit of Devil says what you are saying, he is the father of lie. JESUS said. I and my Father ARE One. TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. There is no error in the Word of GOD.
so we can take this as you cannot explain why the Father and Jesus are one? thought so.

just because I asked a question, now 101G has a devil...... the same thing they said about the Lord Jesus. see John 8:52.

no matter my Question still stand........ (smile) ...... :rolleyes:

Be sure that the Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?
You talking about this KJV Bible verse?

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Does it bother you that the KJV Bible has this verse in it?
Do you feel the KJ Bible blasphemies the holy ghost as you do?

KJB uses the word ghost 90 times verses spirit 7 times. Do you feel the KJV is blasphemy?

And what does this have to do with America?

Last edited:
You talking about this KJV Bible verse?

Does it bother you that the KJV Bible has this verse in it? Do you feel the KJ Bible blasphemies the holy ghost as you do?

KJB uses the word ghost 90 times verses spirit 7 times. Do you feel the KJV is blasphemy?

And what does this have to do with America?

so we can take this as you cannot explain why the Father and Jesus are one? thought so.

just because I asked a question, now 101G has a devil...... the same thing they said about the Lord Jesus. see John 8:52.

no matter my Question still stand........ (smile) ...... :rolleyes:

GOD the Father and JESUS BOTH ARE TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS. JESUS testified saying: I and my Father ARE One - TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.
Without JESUS was not any thing made that was made; by whom also GOD the Father made the worlds, the worlds were framed by the Word of God-the Word is GOD and is self-executing- great mystery, and the Word made flesh made all things.

The Word made flesh said: If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him-TWO DISTINCTS AND INDIVISIBLE PERSONS.

Four thousand years after Adam - fourth Day - , JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work-John 5:v.17-, it because both are INDIVISIBLE. I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Genesis 1:v.26 - God -the Father, i.e. the Word- said: Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.
GOD is Spirit. What is the image of the Spirit? The image of the Spirit of GOD is JESUS, understand? Hebrews 1:v.3 among other biblical references.

So your not going to answer the question.
Well it's not a nickname. It's a word that describes something. Like the word spirit.
Now I found God using the KJV Bible. You claim it is false and the words in it are silly.
Your probably the first person I've seen that believes holy ghost is silly but I've never had any problem with the KJV Bible or the words in it. I had pretty much memorized the new testiment reading a KJV Bible before I had ever heard of any other interpretation.

So your not going to answer the question.
Well it's not a nickname. It's a word that describes something. Like the word spirit.
Now I found God using the KJV Bible. You claim it is false and the words in it are silly.
Your probably the first person I've seen that believes holy ghost is silly but I've never had any problem with the KJV Bible or the words in it. I had pretty much memorized the new testiment reading a KJV Bible before I had ever heard of any other interpretation.
Holy Spirit is not a Holy ghost. Holy Spirit is Holy Spirit.period
The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?

The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, understand?
I've called the holy ghost the Holy ghost since I recieved the holy ghost in 1998.
Like I said though, it was a long time till I read anything other than the KJ bible which is where I heard the gospel.

You must be a very young person to have not known the KJV Bible. Also very immature acting like a school yard bully.

then you have two distinct and indivisible Gods.

What did GOD the Father say to His Son? Unto the Son, GOD the Father said: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom-Hebrews 1:v.8.

Last edited:
I've called the holy ghost the Holy ghost since I recieved the holy ghost in 1998.
Like I said though, it was a long time till I read anything other than the KJ bible which is where I heard the gospel.
You must be a very young person to have not known the KJV Bible. Also very immature acting like a school yard bully.

Are you saying the word of God is wrong?

King James Bible

King James Bible

King James Bible

What did GOD the Father say to His Son? Unto the Son, GOD the Father said: Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy Kingdom-Hebrews 1:v.8.
as said, Son here is not biological, not the Son of man, which is Spiritual. and in the verse u quoted the definite article is used of the true God, here as Son. so if the Son and the Father is not the Same one person.... as I said before, you have TWO separate and distinct GOD(S), which is anti-Bible.

to prove my point, in the same book of Hebrews, and a couple of verses Later, Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." Hebrews 1:9 "Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." (NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY), Hebrews 1:10 "And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:"

the "Lord", who is the Son, "laid the foundation of the earth" Correct. now this, Zechariah 12:1 "The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

the same "LORD", all cap in Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" ....... he LAID the foundation of the earth.

now, Oseas tell us, is the Person in Hebrews the Son who is God, is the Same one Person the LORD in Zechariah 12:1 who laid the foundation of the EARTH? YES or NO.

your dilemma, if you say it's the same person then the Father and the Son is the SAME ONE PERSON, and there is no trinity. if you say NO, then you have A. two Gods, and B. you're saying the bible LIED.

your response please.

You are saying tat.
I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? There is not, and I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD. Well, the Word is GOD.
King James Bible
The Person of the Holy Spirit does not accept being called BY THAT SILLY NICKNAME, by no manner of means. It's a mockery, didn't you yet understand?

Back