There Is No Such Thing As A Future The Antichrist.

rod.ney

What you consider debunked is irrelevant.
I do not build my Christian Eschatology on the newspapers like you do.
I build my Christian Eschatology on the clear teachings of God's word the Holy Bible.
If you are interested you can read all about it in this 600 + page vigorous Bible based
argument for Christian victory in the world BEFORE the Lord Jesus returns.

Best Regards.

JAG

``
The News shows us that the scriptures of the END Times are starting to happen! Thus you did NOT debunk what leonard03782 correctly posted! Case closed!

JAG

The News shows us that the scriptures of the END Times are starting to happen! Thus you did NOT debunk what leonard03782 correctly posted! Case closed!
What you consider debunked or not debunked is irrelevant.
I build my Christian Eschatology on the clear teachings of God's word the Holy Bible.

The News shows are NOT starting to show that the END times are starting to happen.
The points in my OP stand unrefuted. Neither you or your cohort have so much as "laid a glove"
on the points in my OP ~~ all of them are true and all of them have not been refuted by you
or by anyone else.
So?
So the case is NOT closed.

Regarding a victorious Christian eschatology . . .

If you are interested you can read all about it in this 600 + page vigorous Bible based

He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology: Gentry, Kenneth L: 9781734362039: Amazon.com: Books

Best Regards.

JAG

``,

leonard03782

The News shows are NOT starting to show that the END times are starting to happen.
The points in my OP stand unrefuted. Neither you or your cohort have so much as "laid a glove"
on the points in my OP ~~ all of them are true and all of them have not been refuted by you
or by anyone else.
So?

He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology: Gentry, Kenneth L: 9781734362039: Amazon.com: Books

Best Regards.

JAG

``,
If I were to buy this book, it would be only be cause I am in dire need of toilet paper.

rod.ney

or by anyone else.
So?

Best Regards.

JAG

``,
I did Not place my belief on the News! I posted that I follow God's word in His inspired scriptures and the News is proof that Dan.9:27 is very close to getting started because the News is showing us all those things ( Right is Wrong and Wrong is Right ----------- the right getting silenced - loss of freedom of speech etc. ) that lead up to that 70th seven! Case closed!

Last edited:

JAG

I did Not place my belief on the News! I posted that I follow God's word in His inspired scriptures and the News is proof that Dan.9:27 is very close to getting started because the News is showing us all those things ( Right is Wrong and Wrong is Right ----------- the right getting silenced - loss of freedom of speech etc. ) that lead up to that 70th seven! Case closed!
The case is NOT closed. The case is far from being closed. For to long
the mighty Christian Church of the King Of Kings and Lord Of Lord's
has been under the defeatist influence of the end times Prophets
of doom and defeatism.
This is now beginning to change. The 21st
century Christian Church is beginning to turn towards the true VICTORY
teaching the the Bible the word of God. You and the people that agree

with you are NOT . . . THE AUTHORITY on what the Bible teaches about
the mighty victorious Christian future. The Lord Jesus WINS The War For
The World. What does that mean? It means the His Christian Church, in
the power of the Holy Spirit, through simple Holy Spirit blessed gospel
preaching is going to go and make disciples of all nations and we're going
to get that done BEFORE the Lord Jesus returns. Matthew 28:16-20

We Postmillennialists are growing by leaps and bounds all across mighty
victorious Christendom and we are traditional, Bible believing, 100% orthodox
and we preach a message of victory for our King the Lord Jesus. We are now
gradually and incrementally beginning to turn the tide of Christendom away

from all that defeatist "Newspaper Theology" . . that Newspaper End-Times
Gloom and Doom Defeatist Newspaper Theology that passes itself off as "spiritual"
and whose preachers absurdly claim to be THE AUTHORITY on what the Bible teaches
about the end times.

And this reality is just one of many that undergirds the certain coming
success of Jesus' Great Commission .
. .
The Lord Jesus' Great Commission is going to be successfully carried out
and the Prophets Of Defeatism within Christendom are not going to stop it.

Best Regards.

JAG

rod.ney

The case is NOT closed. The case is far from being closed. For to long
the mighty Christian Church of the King Of Kings and Lord Of Lord's
has been under the defeatist influence of the end times Prophets
of doom and defeatism.
This is now beginning to change. The 21st
century Christian Church is beginning to turn towards the true VICTORY
teaching the the Bible the word of God. You and the people that agree

with you are NOT . . . THE AUTHORITY on what the Bible teaches about
the mighty victorious Christian future. The Lord Jesus WINS The War For
The World. What does that mean? It means the His Christian Church, in
the power of the Holy Spirit, through simple Holy Spirit blessed gospel
preaching is going to go and make disciples of all nations and we're going
to get that done BEFORE the Lord Jesus returns. Matthew 28:16-20

We Postmillennialists are growing by leaps and bounds all across mighty
victorious Christendom and we are traditional, Bible believing, 100% orthodox
and we preach a message of victory for our King the Lord Jesus. We are now
gradually and incrementally beginning to turn the tide of Christendom away

from all that defeatist "Newspaper Theology" . . that Newspaper End-Times
Gloom and Doom Defeatist Newspaper Theology that passes itself off as "spiritual"
and whose preachers absurdly claim to be THE AUTHORITY on what the Bible teaches
about the end times.

And this reality is just one of many that undergirds the certain coming
success of Jesus' Great Commission .
. .
The Lord Jesus' Great Commission is going to be successfully carried out
and the Prophets Of Defeatism within Christendom are not going to stop it.

Best Regards.

JAG
FYI again JAG, God's Word in Matt.24, Rev.5-18 & Dan.9 tells us that there will indeed be a future Great-trib. that the Anti-Trinity ( Satan, AC & FP ) has their short time ( 3.5 years ) that God allows! The Bride of Christ or the True Church will have already been Raptured ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) to the Father's house ( John 14:2-3 ) in Heaven for the Wedding of the Lamb ( Jesus ) Rev.18:7-8 before Dan.9:27 gets started! So where did I say we do not Prevail?! I did Not! an Angel and The 2 Witnesses & 144 thousand will the Preaching during those 7 Years of Dan.9:27, while the True Church ( Bride of Christ is in Heaven for the wedding & 1week ( of years - consummation )! The Bride/Church will return with her husband Jesus as part of the Armies of heaven ( Rev.19:14 ) Immediately ( Matt.24:29 ) at the END of Dan.9:27 to be at His side during those 1000 years of that REIGN ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Case closed!

leonard03782

FYI again JAG, God's Word in Matt.24, Rev.5-18 & Dan.9 tells us that there will indeed be a future Great-trib. that the Anti-Trinity ( Satan, AC & FP ) has their short time ( 3.5 years ) that God allows! The Bride of Christ or the True Church will have already been Raptured ( 1 Thess.4:14-17 ) to the Father's house ( John 14:2-3 ) in Heaven for the Wedding of the Lamb ( Jesus ) Rev.18:7-8 before Dan.9:27 gets started! So where did I say we do not Prevail?! I did Not! an Angel and The 2 Witnesses & 144 thousand will the Preaching during those 7 Years of Dan.9:27, while the True Church ( Bride of Christ is in Heaven for the wedding & 1week ( of years - consummation )! The Bride/Church will return with her husband Jesus as part of the Armies of heaven ( Rev.19:14 ) Immediately ( Matt.24:29 ) at the END of Dan.9:27 to be at His side during those 1000 years of that REIGN ( Rev.20:4-6 )! Case closed!
The only thing that is going to convince this guy and the rapture deniers that they are wrong is getting yanked right out their shoes by God Himself. Also, it is pointless to try to debate people like this because they think that reposting the same thing over and over somehow proves their point, which it does not. The only "real" evidence this guy gives is an extra-biblical source which has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He cannot give one biblical citation that says that Christians will usher in the arrival of Jesus with complete victory over the world when in reality it says just the opposite. Guys like this and the rapture deniers are the reason that I no longer enjoy coming to this set of threads. It is a waste of time.

1634590119693.png

JAG

FYI again R, you are not The Authority on the correct interpretation
of Daniel, Revelation. the Pauline epistles. the gospels, and the Christian
future. Your views are no more than that, namely they are your views aka as
your personal opinions. Case closed.

Best Regards.

JAG

rod.ney

FYI again R, you are not The Authority on the correct interpretation
of Daniel, Revelation. the Pauline epistles. the gospels, and the Christian
future. Your views are no more than that, namely they are your views aka as
your personal opinions. Case closed.

Best Regards.

JAG
Those scriptures that I posted AS IS ( No personal interpretation needed ) Clearly shows what I said about them! There will indeed be a Armageddon war in the Great - Trib. in the Middle of Dan.9:27 as it is mentioned in Rev. 16:16 - Jesus comes back to earth with the Church ( the Bride ) to END it, Immediately ( Matt.24:29/ Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) at the end of Dan.9:27! You remain rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those AS IS posted scriptures ALONE , and not my interpretation of them! Case closed! ---- Here's the truth that leonard03782
posted in # 29 ---------- The only thing that is going to convince this guy and the rapture deniers that they are wrong is getting yanked right out their shoes by God Himself. Also, it is pointless to try to debate people like this because they think that reposting the same thing over and over somehow proves their point, which it does not. The only "real" evidence this guy gives is an extra-biblical source which has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He cannot give one biblical citation that says that Christians will usher in the arrival of Jesus with complete victory over the world when in reality it says just the opposite. Guys like this and the rapture deniers are the reason that I no longer enjoy coming to this set of threads. It is a waste of time.

Last edited:

JAG

Those scriptures that I posted AS IS ( No personal interpretation needed ) Clearly shows what I said about them! There will indeed be a Armageddon war in the Great - Trib. in the Middle of Dan.9:27 as it is mentioned in Rev. 16:16 - Jesus comes back to earth with the Church ( the Bride ) to END it, Immediately ( Matt.24:29/ Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) at the end of Dan.9:27! You remain rebuked ( 2 Tim.3:16 ) by those AS IS posted scriptures ALONE , and not my interpretation of them! Case closed! ---- Here's the truth that leonard03782
posted in # 29 ---------- The only thing that is going to convince this guy and the rapture deniers that they are wrong is getting yanked right out their shoes by God Himself. Also, it is pointless to try to debate people like this because they think that reposting the same thing over and over somehow proves their point, which it does not. The only "real" evidence this guy gives is an extra-biblical source which has absolutely no credibility whatsoever. He cannot give one biblical citation that says that Christians will usher in the arrival of Jesus with complete victory over the world when in reality it says just the opposite. Guys like this and the rapture deniers are the reason that I no longer enjoy coming to this set of threads. It is a waste of time.
Here is a huge list of Postmillennial Christian Churches that STAND AGAINST YOU.
So?
And for you to say it is closed is obviously incorrect.
The war within Christendom between the Defeatist Christians and the Victory Christians has
only begun. We fully intend to defeat your side ~ with the truth.
The case is NOT closed ~ You Tube has hundreds of Postmillennial Christian Victory Videos.
So for you to say the case is closed is incorrect.
Does this look like the case is closed? No it does not; https://www.kennethgentry.com/
I am overjoyed to allow my OP to stand in bold contrast to your few posts that were nothing more
than your personal opinions and personal assertions passed off as I HAVE THE TRUTH AND YOU DON'T.
I will tell you again: You are not The Authority on what the Bible says about the end times.
The truths in my OP stand unrefuted by you.

JAG

``

rod.ney

Here is a huge list of Postmillennial Christian Churches that STAND AGAINST YOU.
So?
The war within Christendom between the Defeatist Christians and the Victory Christians has
The case is NOT closed ~ You Tube has hundreds of Postmillennial Christian Victory Videos.
Does this look like the case is closed? No it does not; https://www.kennethgentry.com/
I am overjoyed to allow my OP to stand in bold contrast to your few posts that were nothing more
than your personal opinions and personal assertions passed off as I HAVE THE TRUTH AND YOU DON'T.
I will tell you again: You are not The Authority on what the Bible says about the end times.
The truths in my OP stand unrefuted by you.

JAG

``
FYI again, My posts have the scriptures ( AS IS - God's say so and not my interpretation ) and Not your Churches Twisted views ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! So yes indeed your churches views ( Postmillennial ) are 100% Wrong! Case closed!

leonard03782

So?

Isaiah 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
And yet, not one verse from the Scriptures to support your stance. the only thing that you can provide is your opinion and that of others. SAD.
hello pot...., meet kettle.
The truths in my OP stand unrefuted by you. JAG``
Sure it has. That you cannot see it is a matter of spiritual blindness on your part.

Timtofly

Since England and the US have themselves fallen into apostasy, is there a new nation to rise up and conquer the world to complete this goal of post millennium theology?