There is none righteous- oops

No, my second post explains what i was getting at, there was no intent to change anything. But it seems you have no interest in a real chat, but are just looking to find fault and try to catch people. How is that productive? If you are intersted to talk, respond to the second clearer post

Last edited by a moderator:
Deliberately attempted to hi-jack this thread
The Word was God. Jesus is the Word. So compare this with Jesus saying He would ascend to His God. You should not take a single verse and ignore whatever does not support your interpretation.
So why does Jesus say, "My God?" The Son is subservient to the Father, and that is the way that He expresses that to us in that passage.

Obviously, the Spirit of Christ was a work in this man even before God called him but is that the way in every case.? However, even in my sins I was justified by what Jesus did for me, but I did not know it! Now, Christian do still sin, but their justification is in Christ meaning that God sees us in a way we do not see ourselves or we would have victory over the carnal mind and identify with who we are in Christ. Now, when is it that God begins a work on us before we receive Christ or afterwards?

The fact is that we are justified or righteous through what Christ does in us not what we do as a result! The righteous shall live by faith but that is meaningless if the Spirit of Christ is not a work in us!

God bless you. :)

No, it is 100% true.

Well, let's start here:

This is from a discussion a couple of weeks ago.
I challeged you to provide Scripture.
You REFUSED.
I challenged you again.
You REFUSED again, adding a cheap insult that you would provide Scripture if any "reasonable" person asked for it (falsely implying I'm unreasonable).

It's what you do here ALL. THE. TIME.
And I've documented it once again.

Obviously, the Spirit of Christ was a work in this man even before God called him but is that the way in every case.? However, even in my sins I was justified by what Jesus did for me, but I did not know it! Now, Christian do still sin, but their justification is in Christ meaning that God sees us in a way we do not see ourselves or we would have victory over the carnal mind and identify with who we are in Christ. Now, when is it that God begins a work on us before we receive Christ or afterwards?

The fact is that we are justified or righteous through what Christ does in us not what we do as a result! The righteous shall live by faith but that is meaningless if the Spirit of Christ is not a work in us!

God bless you. :)
and once faith must endure until the end to be saved. :)

The calvinist teaches prior to salvation/regeneration there is none righteous yet we have OT example of God choosing po=eople who were already righteous in His eyes.

And if you don't like the OT examples we have Cornelius - another stumbling block for their doctrine.

Acts 10:21-23
Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” 23 Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.

?

next...

hope this helps !!!
Technically, Cornelius was righteous, but by IMPUTATION since Christ's death on Calvary.

But in this context, the word righteous is referring to his outward morality, character and conduct and not his intrinsic nature or standing before God...

The calvinist teaches prior to salvation/regeneration there is none righteous yet we have OT example of God choosing po=eople who were already righteous in His eyes.

And if you don't like the OT examples we have Cornelius - another stumbling block for their doctrine.

Acts 10:21-23
Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?” 22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” 23 Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.

?

next...

hope this helps !!!
Who said that he was a righteous man?

Back