There is none righteous- oops

Lol, and that changes Enoch walked with God so God translated Enoch and took him how exactly ?
Are you pretending?
None of that is the issue we are discussing and you know that.
How is pretending we are talking about somethin else conducive to a Christian discussion?

Our issue, which you know, is WHERE he went, where did God take him?

Ok .........

Already said you did not mention it.

I did ......
Why did you mention it in response to my post? It has nothing to do with what I posted.
Do not care about your link .....
You don't care about what you post either.
IMO ........ the bible narrative is Haggar was a witch from Egypt.
No, it is not. You are posting foolishness.
A High Priestus ........ from Darkness.
That is your personal narrative.
Are you having a hard time comprehending, because I said that before.
You said it in a vacuum. No one was speaking about that.

Are you pretending?
None of that is the issue we are discussing and you know that.
How is pretending we are talking about somethin else conducive to a Christian discussion?

Our issue, which you know, is WHERE he went, where did God take him?
You cannot seem to tell the difference between God “took” Enoch as opposed to God”sent” Enoch.

Why did you mention it in response to my post? It has nothing to do with what I posted.

You don't care about what you post either.

No, it is not. You are posting foolishness.

That is your personal narrative.

You said it in a vacuum. No one was speaking about that.

OK got it ......

Haggar was not refrerrenced, by Paul, concerning covenant.

Did not come from Egypt.

No Dark arts.

Etc .....

Thanks .....

Last edited:
We read in part also.

That is your personal understanding. You are yet to acknowledge that it is God who gives an understanding of the scriptures.

One would memorize scriptures so one can tell others exactly where it is written. The understanding of those scriptures is given by God. It does not come by years of study. You seem to believe that understanding the scripture comes from your personal studying.
Yes, the Bible says "Study to show yourself approved" learn to "rightly divide"
My personal understanding is all I have after I have prayed for the Spirit to lead and have studied the Word,
You cannot seem to tell the difference between God “took” Enoch as opposed to God”sent” Enoch.
Friend, never once in the conversation have I said a single thing that could be interpreted "God sent" You are making that up in your mind.

Sorry for addressing two of you. wasnot my intention. Hope you both see it

Yes, the Bible says "Study to show yourself approved" learn to "rightly divide"
My personal understanding is all I have after I have prayed for the Spirit to lead and have studied the Word,

Friend, never once in the conversation have I said a single thing that could be interpreted "God sent" You are making that up in your mind.

Sorry for addressing two of you. wasnot my intention. Hope you both see it
No I am not making anything up I believe that would you making the verse say what it does not say. If God took Enoch and he didn’t take Enoch to be with Him then wouldn’t the verse have read God sent him to wherever ?

No I am not making anything up I believe that would you making the verse say what it does not say. If God took Enoch and he didn’t take Enoch to be with Him then wouldn’t the verse have read God sent him to wherever ?
The two verse that deal with Enoch's translation, do not reference WHERE he goes.
Seems that is a simple fact, God took him from earth, but it does not say to where

The orignal text say's He walked with God and wasn't.

Or something like that. (not a theological linguist)

For Calvinists ....... not a Calvinist: but they seem to be into the not being thingy.
Enoch walked with God and Enoch was not for God took him then in Hebrews:Heb 11:5 - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleasedGod.

Enoch walked with God and Enoch was not for God took him then in Hebrews:Heb 11:5 - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleasedGod.

Not sure what that means ........

Alot of scripture reference do not walk with god least you end up being a not being.

Some people say ....... this is great ........ the not being thingy.

Others say, tired of not being.

I'm of the bolded.

Not sure what that means ........

Alot of scripture reference do not walk with god least you end up being a not being.

Some people say ....... this is great ........ the not being thingy.

Others say, tired of not being.

I'm of the bolded.
The only real being is being in Christ Jesus everything else is a lie.

Don't want to be a Christ.

Too much dying.

Post 411.
If you reject Christ Jesus you will spend eternity in hell regretting for eternity your decision to reject Jesus. Block out all the chatter and focus on Jesus He loves you and was crucified as payment for my and your sins. He offers you salvation in the grace He provided for you. It is a gift from Him to you. Jesus offers you LIFE and truth.

If you reject Christ Jesus you will spend eternity in hell regretting for eternity your decision to reject Jesus. Block out all the chatter and focus on Jesus He loves you and was crucified as payment for my and your sins. He offers you salvation in the grace He provided for you. It is a gift from Him to you. Jesus offers you LIFE and truth.
Amen! Good to see the truth proclaimed here.

First off it Jesus Christ: or according to John, Jesus is the Christ.

Not Christ Jesus ........

Now then ..... did Paul have a point?

Sure ....... a whole lot of no one can ever be again.

Kind of invalidates Jesus .... IMO.

First off it Jesus Christ: or according to John, Jesus is the Christ.

Not Christ Jesus ........

Now then ..... did Paul have a point?

Sure ....... a whole lot of no one can ever be again.

Kind of invalidates Jesus .... IMO.
Paul was an apostle of Jesus he was not Jesus.

Back