There should be no doubt in the means by which God is known to the believer.

Tercon

But they aren't both true. But when we try to explain this to you, you get confused because you've been using the same language for both claims, failing to keep them separate.

You're the one refusing to answer our questions. So YOU stop evading.

Not evading anything. The truth and reality can ONLY be known you exist and occur in and with a believing mind and in and with NO other way and place can the truth and reality be known to exist or occur. What is ambiguous about this?

And if there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?

Nouveau

Not evading anything.
You're evading our questions. I asked you whether or not two specific sentences meant the same thing, and you refused to answer.

The truth and reality can ONLY be known you exist and occur in and with a believing mind and in and with NO other way and place can the truth and reality be known to exist or occur. What is ambiguous about this?
The same as before. The ambiguity concerns whether you are locating reality itself, or merely the knowledge of it, in a believing mind. I know you want to do both, but those are two very different claims, so you need to express them separately.

Tercon

You're evading our questions. I asked you whether or not two specific sentences meant the same thing, and you refused to answer.

The same as before. The ambiguity concerns whether you are locating reality itself, or merely the knowledge of it, in a believing mind. I know you want to do both, but those are two very different claims, so you need to express them separately.

Stop evading.

If there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?

Nouveau

Stop evading.
I'm not evading. You are.

If there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?
I already answered this: No-one claims there is anywhere other than a mind where things can be known. MIPUST is the other place where things can exist and occur.

Now stop evading and answer my question please.

1) My bike is in my garage.
2) My car is in my garage.

Both true. Both speak of the same location. But they have different subjects, and therefore different meanings. Agreed? (Note that I am NOT asking about where these things exist or where they are knowable. The ONLY point at issue here is whether they have the same or different meanings.)

So do (1) and (2) say the same thing? Or do they say different things?

Electric Skeptic

Still running and hiding from the truth and reality I see, when are you going to man up and face the truth about yourself?

Not evading anything.
Of course you are. Everybody can see it. If you consistently don't answer a question asked of you, that's evading. Or is that another word the meaning of which you do not know?

The truth and reality can ONLY be known you exist and occur in and with a believing mind and in and with NO other way and place can the truth and reality be known to exist or occur. What is ambiguous about this?

And if there is another way or place that is capable of making the truth and reality known to exist and occur besides a believing mind, then say what that other way or place is and explain how it makes the truth and reality known and occur?
All irrelevant to the question being asked of you.

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

a) only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist.
b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.