There should be no doubt in the means by which God is known to the believer.

sbell

What I am
God is the truth and reality. And disbelieving God is the truth and reality would just make the unbeliever ignorant of the truth and reality of God.
What I do believe is you're a nutter. I was just reading some of your other posts on the Christian's forums, and you are just as crazy there as you are here.

Whateverman

You're not god, no matter how much you believe you are silly.
You're not making any sense, no matter how much you believe you are, silly.

In the (more than a) decade you've spent in these forums, you haven't successfully convinced a single person that your ideas have merit.

sbell

What I am

What I do believe is you're a nutter. I was just reading some of your other posts on the Christian's forums, and you are just as crazy there as you are here.
I'll beat everyone to the punch... ad hominem.

Nouveau

If outside of or without a believing the truth and reality is unknowable, then where else outside of a believing mind can the truth and reality be knowable?
You did not answer ES' simple question. Just like you didn't answer mine. Also, your above question is loaded, based on a premise you have failed to support.

Tercon

You're not making any sense, no matter how much you believe you are, silly.

In the (more than a) decade you've spent in these forums, you haven't successfully convinced a single person that your ideas have merit.

As soon as you show me how and why what I said is false or illogical, then you will have actually said something. But as of now; you are yet to do so silly.

Tercon

You did not answer ES' simple question. Just like you didn't answer mine. Also, your above question is loaded, based on a premise you have failed to support.
Sure I did, I showed how and why belief is necessary in order to make the truth and reality known to everyone including you. And the reason this isn't known to you is because of your insidious unbelief (atheism) of the truth and reality of God.

Nouveau

Sure I did...
No you didn't. He asked a question and you did not give an answer to what was asked. Just as you likewise ignored my question on the same point. If you keep this up, people will assume you are not capable of honest interaction.

sbell

Yeah, I'm a nutter too. In fact, we probably all are, because only insane people would keep responding to the nonsensical stuff you routinely post. Well, I'm going to go ahead and take my meds, and with that sir, I bid you adieu.

Tercon

No you didn't. He asked a question and you did not give an answer to what was asked. Just as you likewise ignored my question on the same point. If you keep this up, people will assume you are not capable of honest interaction.

Sure I did, because your opinion as to the sufficiency of belief in regards to the truth and reality doesn't matter, when belief is necessary and must occur before the truth and reality is known to you. So, your inability to accept the demands of reality in order for the truth to be known to you can only be seen to be a lack of honesty on your part.

Tercon

Yeah, I'm a nutter too. In fact, we probably all are, because only insane people would keep responding to the nonsensical stuff you routinely post. Well, I'm going to go ahead and take my meds, and with that sir, I bid you adieu.

Nah, you are just another person who doesn't believe in the truth and reality of God.

Nouveau

Sure I did, because your opinion as to the sufficiency of belief in regards to the truth and reality doesn't matter, when belief is necessary and must occur before the truth and reality is known to you. So, your inability to accept the demands of reality in order for the truth to be known to you can only be seen to be a lack of honesty on your part.
No, Tercon. You didn't answer ES' question, just as you didn't answer mine. And you're the only one being dishonest about it.

Electric Skeptic

Sure I have.
No, you haven't. You've not even attempted too.

And I cannot help it if your atheism (unbelief) renders your mind ignorant of the truth and reality. The only way and place that the truth and reality can be known to exist and be experienced is in and with a believing mind. You need to ask for the truth and reality to make itself known to you.
This has nothing to do with atheism. It has to do with English grammar. Why are you so afraid of answering? Why is greater understanding something you don't want?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

a) only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist.
b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Tercon

No, Tercon. You didn't answer ES' question, just as you didn't answer mine. And you're the only one being dishonest about it.
No, you haven't. You've not even attempted too.

This has nothing to do with atheism. It has to do with English grammar. Why are you so afraid of answering? Why is greater understanding something you don't want?

Do you understand that the following two statements mean two very different things?

b) the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind, which fact can be known.

Both are true.

Is it the case that it is "only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist"? Yes, as there is no other way or place outside of a believing mind that can make the truth and reality known and no other way or place that it can be known to occur. There is absolutely no other way or place outside of a believing mind that the truth and reality can be known to exist or occur. And if there was, then you would have certainly told us about it. But you haven't, because you can't. That's how silly atheism makes one think, it makes you think your unbelief exists in reality, when there isn't any way or means by which it can be known to exist in reality.

And if it is also true that "the truth and reality exist in and with a believing mind", because it cannot be known to exist or occur in any other way or place, then this implies that "only a believing mind can know that the truth and reality exist" and occur. Why? Because it cannot be known to exist or occur in and other way or place outside of a believing mind.

And you can wallow all you want in your insidious delusion, but one day you will stand before the truth and reality give an account of your refusal to believe and follow the truth and reality.

Electric Skeptic

Both are true.
That was not the question. Yet again, please answer the question:

Why are you so afraid of answering? Why is greater understanding something you don't want?

And you can wallow all you want in your insidious delusion, but one day you will stand before the truth and reality give an account of your refusal to believe and follow the truth and reality.
Not interested in mindless preaching. answer the question.

Tercon

That was not the question. Yet again, please answer the question:

Why are you so afraid of answering? Why is greater understanding something you don't want?

Evasion. Sure I have.

Can the truth or reality be known to exist outside of a believing mind?

Not interested in mindless preaching. answer the question.

Not interest in brain dead atheism.