These scriptures should make clear OSAS is a false doctrine.

Yes... I admit defeat...

I was hoping to see you find salvation in Christ.

Hoping to see you filled with the Holy Spirit who would open the eyes of your heart to what you are now hatefully blinded to.

So when you fail in your witnessing you resort to personal attacks ???

I hope that is not the case.

That is why your personal attacks are more likely admission of defeat in the discussion.

Otherwise, why not just answer the questions...

1) Were the people from the Titanic who got into the lifeboats “saved” physically?

2) Were the people from the Titanic who made it to shore “saved” physically?

3) Do you believe OSAS spiritually?

So when you fail in your witnessing you resort to personal attacks ???

I hope that is not the case.

That is why your personal attacks are more likely admission of defeat in the discussion.

Otherwise,

Its not personal. No more than Jesus was being personal telling the Pharisees what he did.

There is a proper place in Christianity for what you mislabel "personal attacking." Jesus and the apostles in the Bible did it. And, especially the prophets!

Accusing of personal attacks is your handy 'white washed" shield. One that you are quick to duck behind.
You know darn well... that your sole purpose is to to induce personal attacks by means of your pretentious, disingenuous, and alleged "truth inquiring."

Its become obvious to a good number. You don't want the truth. Many here have sensed it by now. You are a pretender.

As Christians we are commanded to identify your type and to avoid such as you are. "Ignore" is what its referred to in the forum.

I can handle it because its part of my gift. So, I remain in contact with you to warn others whom out of their pure intentions may get ensnared by you wolves clothing. And, as a result, end up with you wearing them out.

Keep in mind. Jesus called Peter (who was thinking like an apostate) "Satan."
Jesus was not being personal.

I prayed that God my Father would open your eyes to show to you how bitter and angry you are towards Him..
The way you treat Christians is only symptomatic of what you feel towards the Lord Himself.

why not just answer the questions...

1) Were the people from the Titanic who got into the lifeboats “saved” physically?

Because, unless I am omniscient God? No one can answer such questions.

What you are really asking..... "Can you make believe that you God and answer these questions?"

Wait a minute!

In the original post, I was quoting Jim harmon saying "These scriptures should make clear OSAS is a false doctrine."

I asked my question using his definition of OSAS.

So @Jim harmon ...

1) Where are these scriptures in the Bible?
2) Just what do you think OSAS actually is?

And SteveB and @GeneZ , are either of you able to answer the questions...

I'd say so.
I'd say so.
I'm still waiting for a clear definition.

I'm still waiting for the scriptures that were referenced by the statement "these scriptures."

Because, unless I am omniscient God? No one can answer such questions.

So you seriously cannot answer this question...

Were the people from the Titanic who made it to shore “saved” physically?

Note: I said saved “physically” rather than saved “spiritually”.

So you seriously cannot answer this question...

Note: I said saved “physically” rather than saved “spiritually”.
I can answer the question most easily. Its not difficult to answer.

The difficulty would be in watching you dart from tree to tree, and throwing out snares after giving my answer.

I have concluded. The answer is not for you. Its for those who truly want the truth.

(tell me if I'm wrong)

Your mentality?

"Give me something to tear down and attack."

"I do not care what the truth may be."

"My goal is to frustrate you as much as I can."

Please answer my question.

Does that sound like you?

God bless.....

Last edited:
Jesus died for all mankind's sins.

But, only enough to get them initially saved.

From then on in?

They must save themselves.

(sound like someone who is here) ?

"Give me something to tear down and attack."

"I do not care what the truth may be."

"My goal is to frustrate you as much as I can."

Does that sound like you?

No.

Now...

If you are able to answer that question, perhaps you could answer this question as well...

Were the people from the Titanic who got into the lifeboats “saved” physically?

Were the people from the Titanic who got into the lifeboats “saved” physically?
That is dependent upon if they reached safety or not.

If not? They were in the process of perishing.

I agree!

Passengers of the Titanic who failed to make it to shore had never gotten "saved" physically.

So...

Can a person who fails to get to Heaven have ever been saved spiritually?

I say No.

They were always in the process of perishing.

I agree!

Passengers of the Titanic who failed to make it to shore had never gotten "saved" physically.

So...

I say No.

They were always in the process of perishing.
Have you been saved spiritually? What does that mean?
Witches even think they are spiritual. How you feel is not the deciding factor.

How do you know you are spiritual?

You will find yourself able to comprehend spiritual realities that boggle the mind of those who live by human emotion and viewpoint. Religion attempts to break that barrier but ends up creating a barrier of its own.

A good example of saved spiritually? Is finding oneself having the grace to be able to grasp that the Trinity is reality.
Realty. Not by simply repeating something by rote memorized in the Catholic church, Baptist, etc.

So, are you save spiritually? Many here would vote "no." For you superficially skim the surface with logic and human capacity to reason.

But, you're here. So? Maybe you will eventually enter.

Maybe, you are just a 'pouting' Thomas?

grace and peace ........

Last edited:
I agree!

So...

What do you mean by "spiritually?" Can you define what you are asking?

The main divide on this issue may be what a person believes it means to be “saved” in a physical sense.

One’s view on being “saved” physically seems to affect one’s view on being “saved” spiritually.

Let me demonstrate it with these questions...

I say 1=No, 2=Yes, 3=Yes.

P.S. Assume the account is accurate that three people from the Titanic who made it to the lifeboats died before making it to shore.
1. No
2. No
3. No

Their status as unrepentant sinners or saved people played no bearing on their survival rate in those freezing conditions.

Luke 13
1Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”

1. No
2. No
3. No

Their status as unrepentant sinners or saved people played no bearing on their survival rate in those freezing conditions.

Luke 13
1Now there were some present at that time who told Jesus about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2Jesus answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish. 4Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.”
All he has to do is to become saved (regenerated) and he will understand without anyone telling him.

The Spirit will tap him on the shoulder and point to the light to see with the eyes of his heart.

Until then? Its we who need to understand.

What he is doing is like a kid demanding an older person to tell him what it feels like to reach puberty. He can not relate.

And, then he keeps saying he does not believe it when we try.

Should we play his game? That is the question.

grace and peace .........

What do you mean by "spiritually?" Can you define what you are asking?

In my question "saved spiritually" means "saved by regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost".

And "OSAS spiritually" means "Once saved spiritually Always saved spiritually".

Titus 3:5... Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Since that has been cleared up, are you able to answer the question now...

We agree that passengers of the Titanic who failed to make it to shore had never gotten "saved" physically.

But what do you believe...

I say No.

In my question "saved spiritually" means "saved by regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost".

And "OSAS spiritually" means "Once saved spiritually Always saved spiritually".

Titus 3:5... Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Since that has been cleared up, are you able to answer the question now...

We agree that passengers of the Titanic who failed to make it to shore had never gotten "saved" physically.

But what do you believe...

I say No.

Okay... Say no.

You think yourself special?

You are like the man standing on the edge of tall building with a crowd on the ground watching him in his self pity foolishness.
Some will shout up to him to jump. Others can only wonder how he got himself into such a mess.

So? Say no.

As for myself? I want to be prepared to stand before my Lord knowing that I did not superimpose my feelings above what we are told in Scripture. Also, that I did not listen to the voices of demons (like some habitually fall prey to) that were projecting lies against the truth.

Go ahead. Jump! Why should anyone care?

Now, if you were illiterate and could not read? Then I might take time to tell you what you are failing to know.

But, you are literate. So? :geek: .... JUMP!

In the mean while. For those who can not read? And, have software to verbalize what is written?

All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever
comes to me I will never drive away. For I have come down
from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who
sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall

lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up
at the last day."

English not your first language? I wonder.

That says if Jesus were to lose just one of those souls who came to Him?

It would not be the believer's fault if he lost his salvation.
But it would be Jesus' fault who would be failing to do the Father's will.

It ain't going to happen.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will
snatch them out of my hand."

How long do you want to play stupid?

You are being a waster of time that God wants us all to redeem.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Yes I did.

So..........

Are YOU able to answer either Yes or No to the question...

Can a religious person who keeps asking the same inane questions over and over again?
Questions that he should have already easily answered for himself if he were regenerate and functionally spiritual?
Be having the Holy Spirit operational in him working? No..

So? If he does not have the Holy Spirit being operational in him?
He can not receive an answer.

... 1 Corinthians 2:14

Some here are motivated by love. You seem to be motivated by resentment and envy.

And, you will not care.

I have time. Go ahead. Ask you inane question again.

You remind me of a blind man demanding a man sitting next him on a train, to make him able to know what the color blue is.

Can a person who fails to get to heaven? Be like you?

So..........

So..........

Can a person who fails to get to heaven? Be like you?

Last edited:
Back