'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

Authentic Nouveau

Atheeism pulpit pounding here needs to be placed in historical context.

Atheism is the official state religion of the Red communist Party.

What are the reasons for this?

What is so important for atheeists to abuse women?

Sinners need Jesus to fight temptation.

Antony Beevor, author of the acclaimed book about the fall of Berlin, on a massive war crime committed by the victorious Red Army.

Watch how atheists lie.

The capacity of Soviet officers to convince themselves that most of the victims were either happy with their fate, or at least accepted that it was their turn to suffer after what the Wehrmacht had done in Russia, is striking. "Our fellows were so sex-starved," a Soviet major told a British journalist at the time, "that they often raped old women of sixty, seventy or even eighty - much to these grandmothers' surprise, if not downright delight."
Our family left Germany and moved to Russia.

So Russia got so bad we came to America. Our genealogy book written by my grandad is in German.

Irrational atheeists:

One can only scratch at the surface of the psychological contradictions. When gang-raped women in Königsberg begged their attackers afterwards to put them out of their misery, the Red Army men appear to have felt insulted. "Russian soldiers do not shoot women," they replied. "Only German soldiers do that." The Red Army had managed to convince itself that because it had assumed the moral mission to liberate Europe from fascism it could behave entirely as it liked, both personally and politically.

Atheists taught us they can't be trusted.

Ugly American Atheeist philosophy profs don't cover truth and history.

Gus Bovona

Watch how atheists lie.

So Russia got so bad we came to America. Our genealogy book written by my grandad is in German.

Irrational atheeists:

Can these two statements both be true?

1. All communists are atheists.
2. Not all atheists are communists.

Authentic Nouveau

Watch how atheists lie.

Irrational atheeists:

Atheeist "common ancestry"

The Pixie

The main reason is the Russian church supported the Tsar. When the Tsar was overthrown, the rebels also wanted to get rid of those who supported the Tsar.

Christianity (and Judaism and Islam) is the religion of monarchy; the divine right of kings is how Kings and Queens use Christianity to rationalise their rule. There is no place for that in communism.

Tiburon

This is why the Red Commies required party members to be atheists. So they wouldn't have religion interfere with morals and ethics.
Was your Grandmother raped? No. So you're talking bs.
You can't serve two masters it's either church or state that's why they were atheist. Nothing to do with morals.

Authentic Nouveau

Why do believers in God commit atrocities, Authentic Nouveau?
The Biblical definitions of Believers do not.

Never. We have atheeists who display a passion for lying for example when they claim Darwinist Hitler was a "Christian"

He served the devil.

Jesus Christ defines Christian Believers. I suspect you will not post His 2 Commandments.

I posted this thread and thanks for trying to cover atheeists by using the deflection defense mechanism.

The Pixie

The Biblical definitions of Believers do not.
The Biblical definition? Jesus instructed his followers to give away all their material goods, and to live in povery.

Do YOU do as Jesus told his followers? Are you a Christian according to the Biblical definition?

No. Of course not. Like virtually every other Christian - including the Nazis - you pick and choose what ytou want from the Bible.

We have atheeists who display a passion for lying for example when they claim Darwinist Hitler was a "Christian"
But of course you cannot substantiate that claim. Ah, the hypocrisy! Jesus had words to say about that too.

Jesus Christ defines Christian Believers. I suspect you will not post His 2 Commandments.
I expect you will ignore his instruction to give away your material wealth.

Authentic Nouveau

Do you suppose thinking that people who believe as you do are incapable of atrocities might be an enabling factor in the commission of atrocities?
Do you read minds?
I suggest you discuss the atheist atrocities which are the topic of this thread board and your religion.

Ficciones

Do you read minds?

I read what you've written.

I suggest you discuss the atheist atrocities which are the topic of this thread board and your religion.

If atheism is a religion, then aren't all atrocities committed by religious people, whether Christian, atheist, Hindu, Muslim, what have you? Religion really is the root of all evil.

Last edited:

J regia

Do you read minds?
Is that why Trump brags about sexually assaulting girls and wants to EDIT PER MOD, and why he only worships himself?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ficciones

Notice the judgmental atheeists can't start and limit discussion to their religious elders.

See, here's how this "conversation" thing works. You express your ideas in words, then I read your words and respond to your ideas with my own thoughts. You seem not to like that second part. Why is that? :unsure:

Authentic Nouveau

See, here's how this "conversation" thing works. You express your ideas in words, then I read your words and respond to your ideas with my own thoughts. You seem not to like that second part. Why is that? :unsure:
Still trying mind reading?
You don't have the tools to determine what I like

My professional observations notice you can't stay on the topic of the thread.
With your mind reading attempts, tell us why atheeist soldiers abuse women.

Mr Laurier

Notice the judgmental atheeists can't start and limit discussion to their religious elders.
Notice the "judgmental atheeists" continue to not exist.
Meanwhile, you ask us to take the side of Nazi Germany. The same Nazi Germany that had raped and murdered their way across western Russia only a few years earlier.
You seem to think that the axis christians were justified in raping millions of Russian women in their crusade from mid 1941 through the early months of 1944. But that the Russians should not take revenge. Your poor precious "aryan". Take your Nazi sympathies elsewhere.

Ficciones

Still trying mind reading?

No my friend, just reading what you post.

You don't have the tools to determine what I like

I can read.

My professional observations notice you can't stay on the topic of the thread.

Oh, a new profession? We'll add it to the pile.

With your mind reading attempts, tell us why atheeist soldiers abuse women.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why atrocities committed by soldiers of the religion of atheism are different than those committed by soldiers of the religion of Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, etc.