Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

Then quote the chapter and verse.
I copied the verse for you previously. Matthew 16:17.

Are you going to explain physics to me?

That should be easy...unless you're making it up. He did say, as I quoted above already, "A spirit does not have flesh and bone, as you see I have." Close as you get. I can get you that reference if your concordance fails you.
That's not what it says above. You're looking at a different verse.

Who wrote Genesis? Who inspired Genesis? Who said, "In the image of God created He him...." The association is His.
Explain where your gods get their bodies?

All things physical are not created by hand...All things physical were created by the Word, which still holds all things physical together.
Yep...
The Father created Jesus in the womb.

And that is no accident, but it is association. Humans are called Elohim because dominion was given to Adam...Who bore God's image and likeness...
Now you're understanding the image. It's not a physical thing ;)

I heard a story of a T-Rex in the garden. One day he decided to talk with God. By mistake, he went up to Adam and said, "Oops. I thought you were Someone else."
Is that a Mormon story?

It was cute...and in the Spirit, I suggest there could be some truth in it prior to the fall.
And after too.

This is cute, but it's false. It's a good start. It's not the end. Close is not in. Close is held back by the limits you have put on your god.
A physical god is limited. Check the physics.

There was never a point where atonement no longer required the blood of the lamb, and the scapegoat to Azazel. Titus did not end Aaron's duties. He only destroyed all the tools. Rabbinical pragmatism and pure rationalization did not abrogate the righteous requirements of the Law. Neither did Daniel in Babylon. He understood the seventy years. They passed and the sacrifice was restored as promised.
In the interim there was a different means of atonement? What was that?

Yet, what happened because of Ahaz and Menasseh was never OK...or swept under the altar. Nothing will cleanse Tophet but Messiah's gift.
According to Isaiah 53, an asham sacrifice is limited in it's scope of sins.

Let me show you how Jesus described close...I know you've had to ignore this, so it bears repeating, because this is Messiah's prayer for you personally:
22I have given them the glory You gave Me, so that they may be one as We are one
So there are many in the godhead. Quite a plurality going.

— 23I in them and You in Me—that they may be perfectly united, so that the world may know that You sent Me and have loved them just as You have loved Me.

That is chesed...
I'll get a tissue ?.

And Jesus ended Aaron's duties, as Melchizedek, once and for all.
I can see that. There's no lack of jealousy for your knowledge. I hope you can see that.
False. The Levitical priesthood is eternal, Jeremiah 33:14-26.

Yep. And He was manifested in the Flesh, because He has no limits, and His Chesed has no limits.
Being in the flesh is limited and even Phil 2 testifies to this.

Always good advice.
In the Garden they heard the voice of God walking...(halak).
His voice was moving.

No...I noticed you insist on ignoring my choice. When I translate, I acknowledge nuances...because they don't escape the native speaker.
And you ignore mine.

Hebrew is one of the greatest languages I've ever seen for plays on words. French is known for its like delightful richness.
Only in your finite and limited perspective. This is really a vapid argument. Everything Isaiah saw in chapter six had both form and substance...
Visions and riddles, Numbers 12.

Everything John saw in the Revelation, likewise. They were able to describe what they saw, and only inadequately. I can't understand what makes you think yourself adequate to describe something you have never seen.
If he saw anything at all...

No...I'm forced to repeat redundantly that God's word is the hand that created.
God just spoke...

See what I just wrote above. You, being deliberately limited, are stuck with a dogma that cannot grasp what Isaiah and Israel and Abraham and Adam saw. They each looked for a city whose builder and maker is God...
Rotfl... at the revelation at Sinai we were told face to face God has no physical form.

Albeit inadequately according to your own deliberate limitations.
Maybe I'll add quik to the milk.

No...the rest did not pertain, and proved nothing at all. I'm not in denial that the word encompasses the entire definition....
It shows you ignored it.

You're beginning to understand.
You're late to the game.

Last edited:
I copied the verse for you previously. Matthew 16:17.
You're torturing this verse: 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.

Where does this verse make the claim you make? It tells Peter that his knowledge came from God. This is not about the nature of the Father, but of the nature of revelation.

And NO ONE is saying the Father walked the earth as the Son did for a season. The Father was not made flesh, but the Word was.

Are you going to explain physics to me?
Why would I? I'm just highlighting limits...

That's not what it says above. You're looking at a different verse.
I was...because I was looking at a verse that describes the nature of Spirit. God is Spirit...and so the verse I quoted pertains.
Explain where your gods get their bodies?
You find this satisfying. go back to the last twenty-five times I've patiently responded to your deliberate misconception. Your "gods" is limited...Where did the body Israel wrestled with get created?

The Father created Jesus in the womb.
I know you delight in diminishing His Word and His Work. Jealousy will drive you. But, the Word was the seed by which Jesus was conceived in the womb. God finished creation on the sixth day...you're tragically a world away.
Now you're understanding the image. It's not a physical thing ;)
Hmmmm....Whom did Israel wrestle with? Why was he called "Israel" after? Did he wrestle? Did he wrestle with empty air?
Is that a Mormon story?
You seem to know more about Mormons. They have nothing to offer Christianity.

It's just a cute story...about likeness and image.
And after too.

A physical god is limited. Check the physics.
I will check the Promise: "Nothing is impossible to him who believes."

"There is nothing they cannot do...let us go fodder their speech..." What limits did God place on Adam?

In the interim there was a different means of atonement? What was that?
You tell me...Noah built an altar. Abraham built altars. So did Isaac and Jacob. What did Daniel do? Hmm? You have to make it up, and support it with imaginary pragmatism.

According to Isaiah 53, an asham sacrifice is limited in it's scope of sins.
You're adding to what Isaiah said. This argument fails. And you deliberately miss the point. I'm not talking about the significance of the Hebrew word asham. I'm talking about the nephesh that was made and asham. That's the significant language here that foresaw Messiah's sacrifice on the cross.

So there are many in the godhead. Quite a plurality going.
Well, if you're a plurality, I suppose. The Father and the Son and the Spirit, Elohim, is eched....one, as you are one with your spirit and your soul. The difference is: they're actually in harmonious agreement One with Another. Unlike we whose flesh wages endless war on the soul and the spirit.

I'll get a tissue ?.
Naaah....You'll just manifest your profound disrespect. I get it. Still worth remembering though. Disrespect is not a prognosis, just a temporary symptom of confusion and unbelief.

False. The Levitical priesthood is eternal, Jeremiah 33:14-26.
Nope...He would never made Messiah a priest after the manner of Melchizedek. Sorry.

Being in the flesh is limited and even Phil 2 testifies to this.
Yep. Being in the spirit is unlimited...as the rest of the NT testifies.

His voice was moving.
I'm sure. Deeply moving as God walked in the garden.

And you ignore mine.
Naah.

Visions and riddles, Numbers 12.
Form and describable substance, right down to the train He wore...Isaiah 6.
If he saw anything at all...
Say that of any prophet...no problem with unbelief freely expressed.
God just spoke...
And His hand created.

Rotfl... at the revelation at Sinai we were told face to face God has no physical form.
And Moses saw his back side. You gain a little and ignore a little...Pragmatic.

Maybe I'll add quik to the milk.
Chocolate always helps.
It shows you ignored it.
I read it and dropped it...It seems very important to you though.

You're late to the game.
That could be. The bat still swings.

You're torturing this verse: 17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by My Father in heaven.
It shows God isn't human.

Where does this verse make the claim you make? It tells Peter that his knowledge came from God. This is not about the nature of the Father, but of the nature of revelation.
Sure it is. Study damah and its associations with man, blood, and the physical.

And NO ONE is saying the Father walked the earth as the Son did for a season. The Father was not made flesh, but the Word was.
All of creation came to fruition.

Why would I? I'm just highlighting limits...
And the physical has limits. God doesn't.

I was...because I was looking at a verse that describes the nature of Spirit. God is Spirit...and so the verse I quoted pertains.
You find this satisfying. go back to the last twenty-five times I've patiently responded to your deliberate misconception. Your "gods" is limited...Where did the body Israel wrestled with get created?
An angel, man, wrestled with Jacob. Study the usage of elohim. It's applied to God, angels, judges, kings, man, prophets, an altar, etc.

I know you delight in diminishing His Word and His Work. Jealousy will drive you. But, the Word was the seed by which Jesus was conceived in the womb. God finished creation on the sixth day...you're tragically a world away.
Jesus was created like all humans.

Hmmmm....Whom did Israel wrestle with? Why was he called "Israel" after? Did he wrestle? Did he wrestle with empty air?
Answered previously.

You seem to know more about Mormons. They have nothing to offer Christianity.
It's very similar to your Christianity.

"There is nothing they cannot do...let us go fodder their speech..." What limits did God place on Adam?
His body, etc.

You tell me...Noah built an altar. Abraham built altars. So did Isaac and Jacob. What did Daniel do?
He didn't bring a sacrifice outside of Jerusalem.

You're adding to what Isaiah said. This argument fails. And you deliberately miss the point. I'm not talking about the significance of the Hebrew word asham. I'm talking about the nephesh that was made and asham. That's the significant language here that foresaw Messiah's sacrifice on the cross.
But asham shows even this idea of sacrifice is limited and not all encompassing.

Well, if you're a plurality, I suppose. The Father and the Son and the Spirit, Elohim, is eched....one, as you are one with your spirit and your soul.
The trinity is one in what way?

The difference is: they're actually in harmonious agreement One with Another.
Most fantasies are.

Unlike we whose flesh wages endless war on the soul and the spirit.
We're definitely not one with God's will most the time.

Naaah....You'll just manifest your profound disrespect. I get it. Still worth remembering though. Disrespect is not a prognosis, just a temporary symptom of confusion and unbelief.
Why disrespect?

Nope...He would never made Messiah a priest after the manner of Melchizedek. Sorry.
Check the Tanakh for the eternal Levitical priesthood.

Yep. Being in the spirit is unlimited...as the rest of the NT testifies.
Being in a body isn't.

I'm sure. Deeply moving as God walked in the garden.
Sounds again like Mormon theology.

Form and describable substance, right down to the train He wore...Isaiah 6.
Say that of any prophet...no problem
Again, prophets see visions and riddles. Not on Har Sinai.

with unbelief freely expressed.
And His hand created.
Rotfl... God just spoke.

And Moses saw his back side. You gain a little and ignore a little...Pragmatic.
No, if you've studied panai as used in Exodus 33 for face and presence, you'd know allegories are being used. The back refers to forgiveness, Exodus 34:6-7, Isaiah 38:17.

That could be. The bat still swings.
Still late.

When the thief on the cross died, how were his sins forgiven prior to his death?

Was he still obligated to the law and required to bring sacrifices for his confessed sins, or did Jesus forgive him with just words, a prayer?

For that matter, by what thinking did Jesus forgive others in the NT by just saying your sins are forgiven since the law still applied and sacrifices were required for those before his death, according to Christian theology?

Since Jesus didn't break the law according to Christians, what justifies him forgiving people without a sacrifice?
The thief on the cross was saved by "faith". The Jewish sacrifices demonstrated faith. Jesus fulfilled the sacrifice.

Those that have ears to hear, hear the Holy Spirit and become regenerated.

It seems as if your prideis keeping you from submitting to the only One who can save you.

The thief on the cross was saved by "faith".
No, he was still under the law at the time.

The Jewish sacrifices demonstrated faith.
Obedience too.

Jesus fulfilled the sacrifice.
Sorry. That would require his blood applied on the altar. But even then, human sacrifices were never accepted and idolatrous.

Those that have ears to hear, hear the Holy Spirit and become regenerated.
Yes, Zechariah 7:12, Ezekiel 36:26-27.

It seems as if your prideis keeping you from submitting to the only One who can save you.
Seems like you forget that all knees will bow and tongues confess the true God. Jesus has both knees and a tongue.

The law still applies today. Until heaven and earth... ;)
The law was fulfilled in Christ. its what the Jewish sacrifices and law pointed towards.

You have already been judged as guilty.
That's funny.

Doesn't he have knees and a tongue???

Psalm 146:3
Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.
He (Jesus) is the Word who is God and was with God that became flesh.

Jesus plans didn't perish..."When his spirit departs, he returns to the ground; on that very day his plans perish."...not so with Christ.

Only faith in Christ Jesus will save you.

The law was fulfilled in Christ. its what the Jewish sacrifices and law pointed towards.
No, Jeremiah 33:14-26 show the Levitical priesthood continuing along with sacrifices.

You have already been judged as guilty.
No, as Proverbs says, the righteous fall 7 times.

He (Jesus) is the Word who is God and was with God that became flesh.
And yet he bows to another with his knees and confesses with his tongue to the true God, with both of his natures. ;)

Jesus plans didn't perish..."When his spirit departs, he returns to the ground; on that very day his plans perish."...not so with Christ.
Well. He definitely died.

Only faith in Christ Jesus will save you.
He can't save himself. And he bows. You can't get around that.

No, Jeremiah 33:14-26 show the Levitical priesthood continuing along with sacrifices.

Behold, the days are coming,....yes, Jesus will return. The final chapters of Rev explain this.
No, as Proverbs says, the righteous fall 7 times.

Are you righteous?

Those saved have the righteous of Christ.
And yet he bows to another with his knees and confesses with his tongue to the true God, with both of his natures. ;)
Every knee will bow and confess Jesus as Lord....even your knees will bow and you will confess.
Well. He definitely died.

And rose again on day 3....Defeating death.
He can't save himself. And he bows. You can't get around that.
You can't save yourself...you need the shed blood of Christ upon the cross to save you. By His stripes we are healed.

Behold, the days are coming,....yes, Jesus will return. The final chapters of Rev explain this.
Jeremiah 33 explains that the priesthood and sacrifices will apply in the future, again.

Are you righteous?
As long as I follow God's righteousness laws. Each commandment has it's own righteousness associated with it.

Those saved have the righteous of Christ.
And he depended on his parents righteousness to fulfill at least 3 commandments for him, i.e., circumcision, redemption of firstborn, dedication of firstborn.

So, I guess he's saved by his parents? Rotfl...

Every knee will bow and confess Jesus as Lord....even your knees will bow and you will confess.
Wrong. Jesus needs to bow to God with his own knees. All knees... And we all will do the same.

And rose again on day 3....Defeating death.
That's questionable. Talpiot shows differently.

You can't save yourself...you need the shed blood of Christ upon the cross to save you. By His stripes we are healed.
Blood belongs on an altar. That never happened in his case, it's what the law says. ;)

God has been saving the Jews for quite a few years now...

It shows God isn't human.
Who claimed He was? The Word was made flesh. He was still the Word, with God from the beginning, and by whom all was created. He is certainly what like we are meant to be. That does not make Him human.

Sure it is. Study damah and its associations with man, blood, and the physical.
I did. And I will leave your fantasies intact and pointless.
All of creation came to fruition.
Huh? Can't even stretch the context to find meaning in this statement. Sorry.

And the physical has limits. God doesn't.
Of course He does. He cannot lie. He will not sin. He has spoken it shall surely come to pass.

An angel, man, wrestled with Jacob. Study the usage of elohim. It's applied to God, angels, judges, kings, man, prophets, an altar, etc.
I have and I do...there is no "angel man" whom Jacob would worship with impunity. No "angel man" whose appearance would make Jacob say, "I've looked on the face of Gods/elohim and lived." You do not know who it was, but Jacob certainly did.

Jesus was created like all humans.
You have to continue to make this false claim...Your unbelief depends on this statement more than almost any other. You have been refuted, but, crossing denial to escape being jipped, is for you too daunting.

Answered previously.
Answered erroneously, but the effort was helpful and appreciated.

It's very similar to your Christianity.
You're making claims you have no basis for again. You have no clue what "my" Christianity is. We have no secret temple ritual. We do not wear special underwear. Nothing we do is based on the secrets of freemasonry. Your own ignorance is on parade.

His body, etc.
You're assuming again. You know nothing of Adam before the fall, before corruption.

He didn't bring a sacrifice outside of Jerusalem.
You do not know. You have no clue, yet you make strange claims of knowledge.
But asham shows even this idea of sacrifice is limited and not all encompassing.
I'm beginning to think even this distinction is pure invention on your part...You don't know what Isaiah meant...only what post temple rabbi's invented to argue against the claims of those who believed Isaiah and knew what he meant. The unbelievers in Jerusalem resented when Philip used the passage to point to the authenticity of Messiah's sacrifice.
The trinity is one in what way?
Read this slowly. I've answered it as many ways as I can: The Trinity/Elohim is one/echad in the same way that you are one, in body and in soul and in spirit. You are not y'all three people. You three, body and soul and spirit are one awesome jewjitzu.

Most fantasies are.
Mark this for future reference...I'll get back to it.

We're definitely not one with God's will most the time.
We agree...and the prayer of Messiah that I posted yesterday prayed that we would be...as The Father, Son and Spirit are.

That prayer will be answered.

Why disrespect?
I'm wondering the same thing, but...I'm glad you asked. See above.

Your fantasies notwithstanding. Elohim is no fantasy, and He is echad, Father, Son and Spirit...as you are one person body and soul and spirit.

Check the Tanakh for the eternal Levitical priesthood.
Check the psalms for the calling of Melchizedek.

A lot of what was "eternal" kind of fell short with Menasseh and Ahaz and even with Eli, don't you think?
Being in a body isn't.
Way to miss the point...but being in the flesh, as you are, it has to be expected.

Sounds again like Mormon theology.
What? Quoting Genesis sounds Mormon to you? Did you convert to Joe Smith's doctrines? You're suddenly an expert on something I've never studied...but for the history and the shootout at the end.

Again, prophets see visions and riddles. Not on Har Sinai.
Prophets see.

Rotfl... God just spoke.
As you said quite repetitively proving nothing...and it was formed, molded and created by the Word, and without the Word there was nothing formed or molded or created.
No, if you've studied panai as used in Exodus 33 for face and presence, you'd know allegories are being used. The back refers to forgiveness, Exodus 34:6-7, Isaiah 38:17.
Since you have to maintain your strict religious presumption firmly in place, the Word itself must be replaced with an allegory. Israel's limp was an allegory...Isaiah's vision was an allegory. You have placed your god's limits strictly in place, and he will never dare to go beyond what you decided he will do.
Still late.
It's a homerun...looks like the pitcher fell asleep.

Who claimed He was? The Word was made flesh. He was still the Word, with God from the beginning, and by whom all was created. He is certainly what like we are meant to be. That does not make Him human.
God is not a man is pretty clear in scripture.

Please tell me, where did your gods get their bodies from?

I did. And I will leave your fantasies intact and pointless.
Huh? Can't even stretch the context to find meaning in this statement. Sorry.
Rotfl...

Of course He does. He cannot lie. He will not sin. He has spoken it shall surely come to pass.
Then he cannot be a man.

I have and I do...there is no "angel man" whom Jacob would worship with impunity. No "angel man" whose appearance would make Jacob say, "I've looked on the face of Gods/elohim and lived." You do not know who it was, but Jacob certainly did.
Yep, angels are called elohim, as well as men, judges, kings, prophets, altars.

You have to continue to make this false claim...Your unbelief depends on this statement more than almost any other. You have been refuted, but, crossing denial to escape being jipped, is for you too daunting.
I haven't seen any refutation.

You're making claims you have no basis for again. You have no clue what "my" Christianity is. We have no secret temple ritual. We do not wear special underwear. Nothing we do is based on the secrets of freemasonry. Your own ignorance is on parade.
From what I see, your Christianity is based on 3 gods with created bodies themselves. They were created too.

You're assuming again. You know nothing of Adam before the fall, before corruption.
I know your gods are created as is everything that is physical, if you believe in creation ex nihilo.

You do not know. You have no clue, yet you make strange claims of knowledge.
See above.

I'm beginning to think even this distinction is pure invention on your part...You don't know what Isaiah meant...only what post temple rabbi's invented to argue against the claims of those who believed Isaiah and knew what he meant. The unbelievers in Jerusalem resented when Philip used the passage to point to the authenticity of Messiah's sacrifice.
Let's see. God is not a man, God has no physical form, blood, flesh, etc. Rotfl... God revealed on Sinai He had no form and to teach that to our children.

Read this slowly. I've answered it as many ways as I can: The Trinity/Elohim is one/echad in the same way that you are one, in body and in soul and in spirit.
Where did your gods get their bodies before anything was created?

You are not y'all three people. You three, body and soul and spirit are one awesome jewjitzu.
I never said humans have 3 parts. Those are your words.

Mark this for future reference...I'll get back to it.
Click.

We agree...and the prayer of Messiah that I posted yesterday prayed that we would be...as The Father, Son and Spirit are.
So then you agree humans are part of the godhead. Sounds Mormanish.

Your fantasies notwithstanding. Elohim is no fantasy, and He is echad, Father, Son and Spirit...as you are one person body and soul and spirit.
Rotfl... 3 gods, 3 bodies, one female in the bunch.

Check the psalms for the calling of Melchizedek.
David heads it up.

What? Quoting Genesis sounds Mormon to you? Did you convert to Joe Smith's doctrines? You're suddenly an expert on something I've never studied...but for the history and the shootout at the end.
No, the fact you think your gods had bodies prior to creation.

As you said quite repetitively proving nothing...and it was formed, molded and created by the Word, and without the Word there was nothing formed or molded or created.
So your gods were created prior to creation?

Since you have to maintain your strict religious presumption firmly in place, the Word itself must be replaced with an allegory. Israel's limp was an allegory...Isaiah's vision was an allegory. You have placed your god's limits strictly in place, and he will never dare to go beyond what you decided he will do.
No, I just know the limitations of physicality.

It's a homerun...looks like the pitcher fell asleep.
Must be a little league park. T-ball? ;)

God is not a man is pretty clear in scripture.

Please tell me, where did your gods get their bodies from?
God is not a man...He is creator, and unlimited. He can do what He decides to do as He decides to do it without any advice from pragmatists or believers. You're still asking me where my Elohim got His form and His likeness from...

Where did your rabbinical pragmatic god invention get his form and his likeness?

Rotfl...
Then he cannot be a man.
And my Elohim can create man in His image and in His likeness as He says.

Yep, angels are called elohim, as well as men, judges, kings, prophets, altars.
Yep. And God is called Elohim...plural...and saying Jacob wrestled with angels or a man diminishes what happened, doesn't it?

He wrestled with a random guy who changed the nature of your line....forever by decree, the way my Elohim would.

I haven't seen any refutation.
It's the nature of denial. That's funny...I could say I haven't even seen a single argument against anything I've said. Guess that's as deep as it gets.

From what I see, your Christianity is based on 3 gods with created bodies themselves. They were created too.
Pretty limited view, and inattentive to anything I've ever said. But in order for you to sustain the limits you've put on your pragmatic god invention, you are required never to incline your attention to anything that would suggest other than what you put here.

I've never said He has three bodies. I've refuted the claim by recognizing that you do not have three bodies, and you function as a whole, easily explained with the most elementary grasp of body and soul and spirit. You haven't even acknowledged that you recognize the truth of this statement, drawn from the Tenach beginning with the first chapter of Moses' first book.

I know your gods are created as is everything that is physical, if you believe in creation ex nihilo.
I know my Elohim created all things, and appears as Three on the day of Creation...He created with the Spirit brooding as the Word was spoken. Three, acting and Being only echad. You CANNOT grasp this or the paltry substitute your ancestors were forced to create to replace the God of the lost Temple, will pale in comparison.

See above.
See above. You have no clue.
Let's see. God is not a man, God has no physical form, blood, flesh, etc. Rotfl... God revealed on Sinai He had no form and to teach that to our children.
Except He revealed on Sinai that He has a face that would kill a man, so only His Hind Parts were made visible to Moses...Your god invention replacement contradicts himself.

Where did your gods get their bodies before anything was created?
See above and just about every post I've written in response to the sole question for which you MUST NOT EVER grasp an answer without abandoning forever the invention you were forced to adopt to replace my Elohim and yours when you get this, when you were forced to adopt the error of your ancestors and to reject your Messiah.

I never said humans have 3 parts. Those are your words.
I never said "humans have three 'parts'". And humans are body and soul and spirit. When you finally deny this, you will clarify why it is so difficult for you to ever grasp the nature of my Elohim and yours.

Click.
So then you agree humans are part of the godhead. Sounds Mormanish.
Go back to your Mormon church if you have to...Everything has to fit into the paradigm you've created...I never said the Bride is part of the Godhead...but husband and wife do become one. The Bride will never supplant the Bridegroom...and the wedding will take place. The Bride is not the creator...but the bride produces the offspring. Why do you think you became a nation?

Rotfl... 3 gods, 3 bodies, one female in the bunch.
:roflmao: Best the three of y'all can do and the closest y'all'll ever come to seeing what the three of y'all are missing.

I'm resigned to your decision to remain obtuse. Not my problem, and it will only become your problem when it ends here.

David heads it up.
David wrote the prophecy...He's not Melchizedek. But he prophesied Melchizedek's coming.

No, the fact you think your gods had bodies prior to creation.
Did I ever say that? Why do you insist on lying about what I've said, just because it's beyond all three of y'all's grasp? That's y'alls choice. My Elohim is Echad...and He is not limited by any of all of y'alls misunderstandings.
So your gods were created prior to creation?
My Elohim created. And He is echad. As happy as your redundant misprision makes y'all, it has no impact on this discussion...because it only highlights how obtuse y'all's sad, limited invention has made y'all.

No, I just know the limitations of physicality.
Clearly you do not....that's y'all's invention bridled by y'all's own limited willingness to understand.

Must be a little league park. T-ball? ;)
Y'all are not in the same park...y'all's 2 dimensional view is flat.

Last edited:
Back