Thief on the cross - forgiven how?

The number 3 doesn't define perfection. You're constantly defining.
Now you're being duplicitous...

Three is the number of completion...synonymous with "perfection". Shalem...you know this. Stop acting like it's news. Or my invention.
Sorry, you're confused with spirit form, physical tzelem, etc.
Read the thread. The confusion is all yours...And you can have it. I've done the best I can do for you...

The Father covers it all without 3 bodies.
See above...type same words here. See Jeremiah 1.

Where's the body, tzelem?
See above to allay your confusion.

The Father is all of this, with no additional persons.
See above...See the river of Egypt...DeNial.

It's an issue of one, not three, who initiated all.
Elohenu echad....We agree. The Three...is One.

All just the Father. Word isn't a pronoun. You do know that?
See Jeremiah 1...

No, blood is actually the soul. That's one of the definitions.
Then Samuel came to EnDor in the form of blood. You need to read what it says...the soul is in the blood...it is not the blood.

Blood is defined as soul too.
Never...Not in Torah. That pesky preposition bad' puts the nephesh IN the blood.

I'm sorry, this is laughable. Shiw me in Hebrew dabar means body.
I showed you where the Word of the Lord came to Jeremiah...with a hand to touch his mouth...I never claimed it meant "body". I'm saying the Word came...You have to deny all of it: Him coming. Him being With the Father, begotten of the Father and not the Father...and having a hand to touch Jeremiah's lips. You only asked me, "You said the word was body. Show me your proof in the Hebrew with dabar, etc." I did what you asked, with "dabar" etc.

You're still failing.
Sure...you're still not seeing.

It is your problem. You spouted out things which you made up definitions for. Again "word" isn't a pronoun.
Word is a noun. And when the Word of the Lord speaks to Jeremiah, He speaks. That's what pronouns do...

Yep, I'm pointing out your problems.
Naaah...you're missing the major points...like this one you skipped, and didn't even try to answer. Here it is again:

Look at Jeremiah 1:4 and 1:11 again. The Word of the Lord comes to Jeremiah...and He has a hand in verse 9:9Then the LORD reached out His hand, touched my mouth, and said to me: “Behold, I have put My words
in your mouth.

He spoke the Word...Your Messiah, by Whom all things were made and without which was not anything made.

It's not my fault you reject the description so often repeated in the Tenakh. I didn't teach you to reject what is so clearly written. I didn't fail. Your traditions have nullified the Word...making it impossible for you to even recognize your Messiah. It's very easy to understand.

Keep seeing above until you get it...Lessons are recurring.

Not unless you do...It's actually EloheNU isn't it? He's OURS and echad.
I don't have gods. You do. Dr. Heiser shows this convincingly since you don't believe me.

Are you aware how desperate you're getting? Messiah fulfilled the psalm's prophecy...and did not see corruption, according to the scriptures.
Rotfl... Jesus died, and was buried. Corruption starts pretty soon after death. Look it up in any medical site.

Pathetically desperate. See above over and over again...You're a little like the proverbial dog on this one, aren't you? All of your elders and leaders failed the cleverness test that you have overwhelmingly succeeded...in your own eyes.
Look up what happens to a body after death.

Hands, tongues, eyes...white hair...a seat to sit on a throne...Our Elohim has everything the Bible says...
Your gods are created, that's for sure. You still can't figure out that visions and riddles aren't reality.

History clearly belies the claim. And since you are in denial as Isaiah foretold, it is as I said...
Show us the evidence. No Roman accounts of a resurrection, tombs bursting, etc.

Your claim. There is no case in the original...and the Word of the Lord you deny exists CAME...note...all uppercase.
Actually, it's in the grammar and the same dictionaries you use. Zero mention of "word" as a pronoun.

I capitalize He by choice when I speak of our Elohim.
Word isn't a He.

Sure...and the Word of the Lord being spoken. Like at creation...and Jeremiah does this much better than you possibly could. God does not fit your invention.
Actually the word being a person doesn't fit reality. That's your problem.

Naaahhh...just trying to help you see. Blindness is sometimes a choice, not a prognosis.
Rotfl... how's the search for spiritual form or word body going?

Last edited:
Now you're being duplicitous...
That's because you keep bringing up an nonsubstantiated definition for your gods, and making parts of them.

Three is the number of completion...synonymous with "perfection".
Based on what? Where did you get this. Rotfl...

Shalem...you know this.
Shalosh is not shalem. Rotfl...

Stop acting like it's news. Or my invention.
Read the thread. The confusion is all yours...And you can have it. I've done the best I can do for you...
It's a joke. See above. You're awful at providing proof of what spirit form is. Use tzelem and ruach to prove your point and stop being a wuss about it.

See above...type same words here. See Jeremiah 1.

See above to allay your confusion.

See above...See the river of Egypt...DeNial.

Elohenu echad....We agree. The Three...is One.

See Jeremiah 1...

Then Samuel came to EnDor in the form of blood. You need to read what it says...the soul is in the blood...it is not the blood.

Never...Not in Torah. That pesky preposition bad' puts the nephesh IN the blood.

I showed you where the Word of the Lord came to Jeremiah...with a hand to touch his mouth...I never claimed it meant "body". I'm saying the Word came...You have to deny all of it: Him coming. Him being With the Father, begotten of the Father and not the Father...and having a hand to touch Jeremiah's lips. You only asked me, "You said the word was body. Show me your proof in the Hebrew with dabar, etc." I did what you asked, with "dabar" etc.

Sure...you're still not seeing.

Word is a noun. And when the Word of the Lord speaks to Jeremiah, He speaks. That's what pronouns do...

Naaah...you're missing the major points...like this one you skipped, and didn't even try to answer. Here it is again:

Look at Jeremiah 1:4 and 1:11 again. The Word of the Lord comes to Jeremiah...and He has a hand in verse 9:9Then the LORD reached out His hand, touched my mouth, and said to me: “Behold, I have put My words
in your mouth.
No touching here. Again, the Hebrew doesn't show word as a person or a pronoun. What a joke.

He spoke the Word...Your Messiah, by Whom all things were made and without which was not anything made.
Yep, the Father created. The word isn't a person nor a pronoun anywhere in Tanakh.

It's not my fault you reject the description so often repeated in the Tenakh. I didn't teach you to reject what is so clearly written. I didn't fail. Your traditions have nullified the Word...making it impossible for you to even recognize your Messiah. It's very easy to understand.
Rotfl... You reject the true God.

Keep seeing above until you get it...Lessons are recurring.
Rotfl...

Last edited:
It doesn't match yet. That's very clear. Redemption is when mortality is clothed in immortality and we are transformed in the twinkling of an eye...You get a visual when you see Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration, where for a moment, immortality peeped out when He talked with Moses and Elijah.
Dirt has nothing to do God's image. You're flailing big time.

The soul never dies. Ask Samuel...it rests in Sheol. I thought you understood that.
The soul that sin dies, Ezekiel 18:20. It's interesting you trust the words of a witch who practiced tongues. ;)

Since He created him in the image of God and male and female created He them...where is the female in your godhead?
I asked you. I'm waiting on the physical form you believe in. You know my answer.

You keep saying "physical". You can keep your confusion if you like...When you look on the One you pierce, you'll understand better, though it might be too late to profit from your understanding.
Where's your spiritual form? Your word body? You speak in physical terms and then whimper when I confront you on it.

I didn't write it...I just observe to whom Abram is speaking, and I'm not seeking a workaround.
It says he spoke to men.

Your invention cannot ever be seen, never met with anyone face to face despite the claims of scripture...and has been limited by you from the apparent "misrepresentations" you cannot admit.0
True. God isn't physical so His presence is via blessings, or lack of, Numbers 6:24-26.

I like Michael Heiser. I'm glad you listen to him. His insights are drawn from a reputable knowledge of all the ancient languages.
Great. He dismantles your idea on the morphology and meaning of elohim. You have zero excuse.

I've always said, though you might have forgotten, that Elohim (nmp) echad. We don't disagree...but to say instead "El echad" would be trite and meaningless for reasons you cannot understand.
Heiser proves that elohim is singular with respect to YHWH. You're done.

Simply put: El is a title, it specifies degree of authority. Elohim conveys the idea of realm...El the Will, El the Word and El the Spirit...echad. It will still only refer to one. And you're right: You to know if you're speaking of God or of the false deities to whom the nations bowed.
Heiser proves YHWH is exclusively one. You're done.

Jesus has knees. He must bow.

I've always said, though you might have forgotten, that Elohim (nmp) echad. We don't disagree...but to say instead "El echad" would be trite and meaningless for reasons you cannot understand.
Rotfl... when it rains, it pours. You're striking out all over the place.

Your words highlighted in red above are in the Hebrew verse.

Malachi 2:10
Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?

Last edited:
Simply put: El is a title, it specifies degree of authority. Elohim conveys the idea of realm...El the Will, El the Word and El the Spirit...echad. It will still only refer to one. And you're right: You to know if you're speaking of God or of the false deities to whom the nations bowed.
When you make things up, it gets worse for you.

I almost feel bad for you ;)

We've been through this...It's not an apt comparison.
Rotfl... those words were from Dr. Heiser who you acknowledged as a language expert. I put them here again for you. ;)

To illustrate, consider words in English such as:
"deer", "sheep", "fish" - the point is you need other words to help you tell if one or more than one of these animals is meant. Sometimes these other words are verbs that help you tell. Compare the two examples::

1) "The sheep is lost" - the word "is" is a singular verb (It goes with a singular subject; one wouldn't say, for example, "I are lost" - you would use a verb that goes with the singular subject ("I am lost").

2) "The sheep are lost" - the word "are" is a plural verb (again, another word next to our noun "sheep" tells us in this case that plural sheep are meant.

All of this is just basic grammar - and every language has grammar. Biblical Hebrew has its own ways of telling us if elohim means ONE person or many gods. It matches the noun elohim to singular or plural verbs, or with singular or plural pronouns (to use "sheep" again as an example:
"Those sheep are white"). The word "those" is what's called a demonstrative pronoun - it automatically tells us that sheep in this sentence is meant to be understood as a plural.

It's probably best for you to acknowledge your mistake and go to something else.

Last edited:
Not unless you do...It's actually EloheNU isn't it? He's OURS and echad.
Rotfl... you do understand that "our" is already plural and refers to others, and not God? This is basic grammar.

You are forcing an erroneous translation that is quite ridiculous...

the LORDS OURS GODS...

Anyway, after Shabbat, I'll be out for a few days. I may chime in, but probably not.

Rotfl... boy, the more I check your nonsense the more the contradictions on your pa
You've said the"word" didn't incarnate, have a body until his birth. Now you're saying his hand popped up out of nowhere.

You crackme up. So, your gods are truly physical and created. This is the physical tzelem you attempt to avoid.

Rotfl... boy, the more I check your nonsense the more the contradictions on your pa
You've said the"word" didn't incarnate, have a body until his birth. Now you're saying his hand popped up out of nowhere.

You crackme up. So, your gods are truly physical and created. This is the physical tzelem you attempt to avoid.
You crack me up...Show me where I said "The hand popped out of no where." You keep asking the questions, I keep answering with scripture, and you keep moving the goal post to outside the stadium in the morass of your invention.

I quoted Jeremiah. Your problem is with the prophets you've thrown into the well to protect your own unbelief.

You crack me up...Show me where I said "The hand popped out of no where." You keep asking the questions, I keep answering with scripture, and you keep moving the goal post to outside the stadium in the morass of your invention.

I quoted Jeremiah. Your problem is with the prophets you've thrown into the well to protect your own unbelief.
Rotfl... do you understand anthropomorphisms?

Who created your physical tzelem gods?

Rotfl... you do understand that "our" is already plural and refers to others, and not God? This is basic grammar.

You are forcing an erroneous translation that is quite ridiculous...

the LORDS OURS GODS...

Anyway, after Shabbat, I'll be out for a few days. I may chime in, but probably not.
Grammar really is a weakness for you, isn't it.

Our means you and me...we have our God Who is one...whether or not you accept me, you can't change God or adoption.

Gods is plural...because He chose to describe Himself in the plural...You have no control over eiter, but you look a little silly doing the Twist.

Grammar really is a weakness for you, isn't it.
Not for me. You either need to clarify words or thoughts better.

You wrote OURS.

Our means you and me...we have our God Who is one...whether or not you accept me, you can't change God or adoption.
You wrote OURS.

And no, we don't have the same God. Our doesn't apply to you.

Gods is plural...because He chose to describe Himself in the plural...
Actually, as Dr. Heiser, which you acknowledge as an language expert, proves context contradicts you.

Learn from basic English terms fish, sheep, lamb, etc.

You have no control over eiter, but you look a little silly doing the Twist.
You've been discredited with each of your posts.

Here's Dr. Heiser's words again.

Again, context determines the meaning of words and Elo-him is definitely singular in Genesis 1:26-27. Have you heard of Dr. Michael Heiser from Logos bible software? Check out what he has to say about the morphology of elohim and how context determines the meaning.

As noted above, elohim is morphologically plural. Morphology refers to the "shape" or construction of a word - its form. As far as meaning, though, elohim can be either singular or plural depending on context. As anyone who has taken a language can testify, meaning is determined by context, not by a list of glosses in a dictionary (which are only OPTIONS – the translator must look to context for accuracy).
More specifically, the meaning of any occurrence of elohim must be discerned in three ways:

A. Grammatical indications elsewhere in the text that help to determine if a singular or plural meaning is meant.
B. Grammatical rules in Hebrew that are true in the language as a whole.
C. Historical / Logical context.

"deer", "sheep", "fish" - the point is you need other words to help you tell if one or more than one of these animals is meant. Sometimes these other words are verbs that help you tell. Compare the two examples::

1) "The sheep is lost" - the word "is" is a singular verb (It goes with a singular subject; one wouldn't say, for example, "I are lost" - you would use a verb that goes with the singular subject ("I am lost").

2) "The sheep are lost" - the word "are" is a plural verb (again, another word next to our noun "sheep" tells us in this case that plural sheep are meant.

All of this is just basic grammar - and every language has grammar. Biblical Hebrew has its own ways of telling us if elohim means ONE person or many gods. It matches the noun elohim to singular or plural verbs, or with singular or plural pronouns (to use "sheep" again as an example:
"Those sheep are white"). The word "those" is what's called a demonstrative pronoun - it automatically tells us that sheep in this sentence is meant to be understood as a plural.

Last edited:
Not for me. You either need to clarify words or thoughts better.

You wrote OURS.

You wrote OURS.
Grammar is REALLY not your forte.

I said, "Not unless you do...It's actually EloheNU isn't it? He's OURS and echad." The word "ours" is a possessive pronoun...it's first person plural, NOT because whatever is possessed is plural, but because what is possessed is shared by you AND me. Why do I have to explain the difference between adjectives and pronouns to you? "Ours gods" is not English.

If He is my God, He is Mine...if He is shared by you and me, He is Our God/Elohim. He is Ours....The paradox isn't solved. The FACT that we share faith in the same God makes him OURS, as reluctantly as you receive this fact. There is only one.

And no, we don't have the same God. Our doesn't apply to you.
Despite your claims...there are. not two Gods...Elohim Elohenu.

Actually, as Dr. Heiser, which you acknowledge as an language expert, proves context contradicts you.
Learn from basic English terms fish, sheep, lamb, etc.
I already said this is a specious argument.

Sheep is singular. Sheep is plural...they are homographs, or invariants. Its number is determined by context.

On the other hand, El is singular and Elohim is plural...They are not homographic, and follow completely different rules.
You've been discredited with each of your posts.
No I haven't either. When you have been refuted, your ignore my post and return to your original error as if you were laying the claim for the very first time.

Here's Dr. Heiser's words again.

Again, context determines the meaning of words and Elo-him is definitely singular in Genesis 1:26-27.
Well...yes and no, i'n'it? It's definitely singular when it says "He created." The verb form is singular. But then...It's definitely plural when He says, "let us create Man..." Both the particle and the verb form are first person plural.

It's a specious claim.

Have you heard of Dr. Michael Heiser from Logos bible software? Check out what he has to say about the morphology of elohim and how context determines the meaning.

As noted above, elohim is morphologically plural. Morphology refers to the "shape" or construction of a word - its form. As far as meaning, though, elohim can be either singular or plural depending on context. As anyone who has taken a language can testify, meaning is determined by context, not by a list of glosses in a dictionary (which are only OPTIONS – the translator must look to context for accuracy).
That is both the license and the loss for any translator. The translator, not being the author, does not always have the heart of the author in mind, and he always albeit inadvertently has his own particular leanings. Each language is a tool unto itself with quirks and idiosyncrasies that do not easily translate well. I've said this, and as a translator, experienced it. The speaker I was interpreting into French used American puns to illustrate the points he was making. There were no equivalent French puns. I had to improvise off the cuff.

If you know Hebrew well enough, you know the OT is rife with serendipitous plays on words: Says Jeremiah, "I see the branch of an almond tree." Says God, "You see well...for I WATCH over my word to perform it." This makes not sense translated into English...but in Hebrew, it will change the way Jeremiah looks at an almond branch forever. It's a pun in Hebrew.
More specifically, the meaning of any occurrence of elohim must be discerned in three ways:

A. Grammatical indications elsewhere in the text that help to determine if a singular or plural meaning is meant.
So when it says, "Let US create..." where verb and pronoun are plural, you have a plural that is sustainable. Elohim.
B. Grammatical rules in Hebrew that are true in the language as a whole.
When you have "He created," and the verb form is singular, the claim to the singular is sustainable: echad
C. Historical / Logical context.
Ahhh...then you rely on traditions and assume that tradition does not nullify scripture. Fallacious assumption.

Specious.; I've pointed this out now four times. You cannot compare two completely different languages in this way unless you're completely ignorant of linguistic principles.

And interestingly enough This/these and that/those are the only two adjectives in the entire English language that are inflected, that have both a singular and a plural form. They are not a rule, but an exception. I use them to show kids what "agreement" meant in French, another moderately inflected language.

Rotfl... do you understand anthropomorphisms?
I understand a dodge. Even a vapid one.

Who created your physical tzelem gods?
Ezekiel 1:26Above the expanse over their heads was the likeness of a throne with the appearance of sapphire, and on the throne high above was a figure like that of a man. 27From what seemed to be His waist up, I saw a gleam like amber, with what looked like fire within it all around. And from what seemed to be His waist down, I saw what looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded Him.

You're asking who created Him? Isn't that a little blasphemous.

I know you don't like reading passages like this...too bad there are so many? It isn't tselem...but maybe this can help you understand how Adam bears His demuth...Maybe? Yes?

It was not a dodge. It is basic reading comprehension. Do you or don't you understand the idea of anthropomorphisms?
It's a dodge...We've examined how God appears in the form and likeness of a man more times than you care to admit...specifically, recently to Jeremiah and to Ezekiel...Calling that a literary device is a dodge, not an adequate response to what scripture says.

Sometimes I wonder if you even know how blasphemous the suggestion is: Anthropomorphism is a literary device in which the writer assigns human qualities such as traits, emotions, or behaviors to an animal or an object. Are you suggesting the prophets are writing fiction?

It's like "personification", because the writer is pretending God actually speaks...Everything you ascribe to God is pretense, and has to pass through your artificial filter before you accept your version of what scripture says.

Sorry, but it's not. It seems that calling it a dodge is just your way of avoiding answering. Nuff said.
Read what I wrote. It's accurate and true. What you propose is blasphemy. God is not a work of fiction that needs a metaphor to describe Him. His image and His likeness is Adam.

Your invention doesn't meet the standard of scripture.

Back