This 1 parable refutes all 5 points of calvinism- tulip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it should be no problem answering. What is meat by "dead in trespasses and sins" which you simply mentioned. You did not define what that means. Give it a shot all knowing one
Paul defines it here try reading with understanding. Redundant questions are not comprehension. This is my final answer- the Biblical one

Col 2- He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Paul defines it here try reading with understanding. Redundant questions are not comprehension. This is my final answer- the Biblical one

Col 2- He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!
Huh? That's dead in trespasses and in sins? That's a working definition? ???????? AMATEUR

Col 2
When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Col 2
When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

oops

next

hope this helps !!!
Lol, what does the phrase "dead in trespasses and sins" mean evader??

It's all part of Provisionisms "war" on Calvinism. A war on their brothers and sisters in Christ. It's their claim to fame. Their anti-Calvinists. They are not fond of defending Provisionism. They prefer to be on the offensive. I would simply ask them how does it feel to want?
fallacy alert- guilt by association.

oops

Answered in the OP already see below.

lol deflecting questions with none of the answers- so predictable.

deal with the OP and address it- no rabbit trails today.

To summarize the tulip test failed the truth test in the parable :

T- man can choose to hear, see and receive the gospel
U- all can choose to believe and receive as demonstrated in the parable of the 4 soils
L- all soils received the seed without exception
I- 3 soils resisted all but 1 soil remained faithful and did not resist
P- 3/4 soils ( minds/hearts )did not preserver in the faith

* And as we can see they all had life to begin with in each soil. Only something alive can be choked. You cannot choke the dead lol.
* And only something alive can be scorched by the Sun and withered.
* Only someone alive can receive the word in the heart and have it snatched away
* Only someone alive can receive the word with Joy and endure for a while

oops

next

hope this helps !!!

Please stop spamming the forums by reposting your same garbage posts over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back