This is my body - no metaphysical change required

Speak for yourself.

John 6:37 All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

That is exactly what you claim He did, contrary to His word.
Depart from me
ye workers of iniquity;
I never knew you

Now that is driving people away, totally, into eternal darkness
and "Back Home to Rome" they will go

You haven't been given any authority to be the official interpreter of scripture for the Christian faith.
Nor have you, so your post is totally meaningless. That is just your way of ignoring the issues and questions posted in this thread and shows your cannot defend your intepretations at all.

But God gave me a brain, education, His word and the guidance of the HS so I am not solid grounds.

Nor have you, so your post is totally meaningless. That is just your way of ignoring the issues and questions posted in this thread and shows your cannot defend your intepretations at all.

But God gave me a brain, education, His word and the guidance of the HS so I am not solid grounds.

It doesn't change the fact that you haven't been given the authority to be the official interpreter of scripture for the Christian faith. God isn't going to hold you accountable, so there is no reason that I should accept your personal interpretation of scripture.

It doesn't change the fact that you haven't been given the authority to be the official interpreter of scripture for the Christian faith. God isn't going to hold you accountable, so there is no reason that I should accept your personal interpretation of scripture.
You are avoiding and contributing nothing to the debate. No surprise. God will hold me accountable for every word, did you skip over those words in scripture in the 49+ times you read it.

You are avoiding and contributing nothing to the debate. No surprise. God will hold me accountable for every word, did you skip over those words in scripture in the 49+ times you read it.
If there is no official interpreter of scripture then there is no debate; it is just a Bible study with Christians sharing our thoughts with each other.

If there is no official interpreter of scripture then there is no debate; it is just a Bible study with Christians sharing our thoughts with each other.
What a load of hogwash? Of course there is a debate as we don't accept any of your teachings/interpretations you have no authority either. It is more than a bible study.

What a load of hogwash? Of course there is a debate as we don't accept any of your teachings/interpretations you have no authority either. It is more than a bible study.
But if your appeal isn't to the actual words of scripture then how is scripture alone your final/sole authority?

But if your appeal isn't to the actual words of scripture then how is scripture alone your final/sole authority?
Oh what a lot of rubbish. I have never stated or even implied that the language in scripture is not figurative and once again showing your complete lack of knowledge of what sola scriptura means.. Throwing doubt upon you ever being in a non RC group, if you do not understand the meaning of sola scirptura.

I have never said it is the final/sole authority. It is the only thing we have that we know for sure is the word of God and if we final your logic of appeal to the actual words of scripture then Peter is Satan. It has more authority than your bad tree. I quote and use the actual meaning of the words of scripture, not some stupid literal meaning of figurative speech.

I always say that things must align with scripture. Do stop making out we are stupid, it is tiresome. You are the one appealing to the actual words of Jesus concerning the last supper and yet you do not apply it to what Jesus said about Peter. You seem to be double minded on the actual words of Jesus.

Oh what a lot of rubbish. I have never stated or even implied that the language in scripture is not figurative and once again showing your complete lack of knowledge of what sola scriptura means.. Throwing doubt upon you ever being in a non RC group, if you do not understand the meaning of sola scirptura.

I have never said it is the final/sole authority. It is the only thing we have that we know for sure is the word of God and if we final your logic of appeal to the actual words of scripture then Peter is Satan. It has more authority than your bad tree. I quote and use the actual meaning of the words of scripture, not some stupid literal meaning of figurative speech.

I always say that things must align with scripture. Do stop making out we are stupid, it is tiresome. You are the one appealing to the actual words of Jesus concerning the last supper and yet you do not apply it to what Jesus said about Peter. You seem to be double minded on the actual words of Jesus.
Well we know for certain that listening to you isn't listening to Jesus.

Well we know for certain that listening to you isn't listening to Jesus.
Again making out I posted something I have never said.

Yep the same can be said about you, so another pointless post by you. If we listen to you we are listening to you interpetation of the RC intepretation of scripture and that is a long way from Jesus.

[[[

"Then Jesus sent the multitude away,"
What is the context for that incomplete sentence?

Do I have to quote the entire chapter for you to know where Christ said

Matt.13:11
He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.
Therefore speak I to them in parables:

because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.

-------Eat the Flesh and Blood of Christ--------
Jn.6:60
Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this,
said,
This is an hard saying; who can hear (understand) it?

Proverbs 1:1
The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation;
the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.​

[[[

Do I have to quote the entire chapter for you to know where Christ said

Matt.13:11
He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.
Therefore speak I to them in parables:

because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.

-------Eat the Flesh and Blood of Christ--------
Jn.6:60
Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this,
said,

Proverbs 1:1​
The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;​
..​
6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation;​
the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.​
The Bread of Life discourse is not a parable or symbol. What is difficult about a symbol? Do Protestants have difficulty in understanding symbols? No. Neither did the Jews. And yet those present said it was a hard teaching. You do not understand what the bread of Life is if you think it is simply a symbol.

Again making out I posted something I have never said.

Yep the same can be said about you, so another pointless post by you. If we listen to you we are listening to you interpetation of the RC intepretation of scripture and that is a long way from Jesus.
So how do we follow Jesus?

You keep bring it up on almost every thread. You tell to follow Jesus.
Bring up what? You constantly bring up your false RC view of authority, you constantly bring up your flawed logic concerning the Last Supper and then run a mile away when the flaws in that logic are pointed out. You fail to defend your beliefs. You constantly show you do not understand sola scriptura and make a caricature out of it. You constantly bring up following the pope, the magisterium etc. Yep keep posting well others have no official authority, as if you have.

I have also clearly stated if RCs bring up the false claims of their institution being founded by Jesus, their leaders being giving keys, the successors of Peter, the pillar of truth and morals, the one true church etc then I will bring up the evidence that cleary show they are false claims.

If you want to discuss following Jesus then start another op, you know how to do it.

Last edited:
[[

the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

The Bread of Life discourse is not a parable or symbol. What is difficult about a symbol? Do Protestants have difficulty in understanding symbols? No. Neither did the Jews. And yet those present said it was a hard teaching. You do not understand what the bread of Life is if you think it is simply a symbol.

No, not a Parable;
but it was
"This is an hard saying; who can hear (understand) it?

so; Stella as Solomon say
if you want to understand the words of Christ
do as he says

To understand a proverb, and the interpretation;
and
-------

To understand === the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Peter understood what Christ was speaking of
"Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."

------------The Wine-------------
Matt.9:17
Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved.

The wine served at Passover was "New Wine"

nor do you put "New Wine" in pots until they have been purged / purified

do you not know why Christ washed his disciples' feet

===============================================

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee;​
------

nor do you put "New Wine" in pot until they have been purged / purified

And there were set there six waterpots of stone,​
after the manner of the purifying of the Jews,​
containing two or three firkins apiece.​
When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine,​
and knew not whence it was:​
(but the servants which drew the water knew;)
the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,​
10 And saith unto him,​
Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine;​
and when men have well drunk,​
then that which is worse:​
but thou hast kept the good wine until now.​
(or for last)​

Last edited:
[[

No, not a Parable;
but it was
"This is an hard saying; who can hear (understand) it?

so; Stella as Solomon say
if you want to understand the words of Christ
do as he says

To understand a proverb, and the interpretation;
and
-------

To understand === the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Peter understood what Christ was speaking of
"Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life."

------------The Wine-------------
Matt.9:17
Neither do men put new wine into old bottles:
else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles,
and both are preserved.

The wine served at Passover was "New Wine"

nor do you put "New Wine" in pots until they have been purged / purified

do you not know why Christ washed his disciples' feet

===============================================

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee;​
------

nor do you put "New Wine" in pot until they have been purged / purified

And there were set there six waterpots of stone,​
after the manner of the purifying of the Jews,​
containing two or three firkins apiece.​
When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine,​
and knew not whence it was:​
(but the servants which drew the water knew;)
the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,​
10 And saith unto him,​
Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine;​
and when men have well drunk,​
then that which is worse:​
but thou hast kept the good wine until now.​
(or for last)​
Did Peter really understand? Did he say he did? Did Jesus, who could read their minds, say "I'm glad you apostles understand"? No, He said "Do you want to go to?"

Did Peter really understand? Did he say he did? Did Jesus, who could read their minds, say "I'm glad you apostles understand"? No, He said "Do you want to go to?"
Pilgrim;
Are you that desperate to defend the undefendable
that you revert to replies as that ???

Then Simon Peter answered him,
Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ,
the Son of the living God.

Back