he that openeth, and no man shutteth;
and shutteth, and no man openeth;​

no man shutteth; and no man openeth
that includes Peter also

if Christ says he has the Keys
was Christ lying to john ????

how did Peter get them ???
did Peter steal them ??
Jesus gave Peter the keys of the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus gave Peter the keys of the kingdom of heaven.
Revelation 3:7
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;
These things saith he that is holy, he that is true,
he that hath the key of David,
and shutteth, and no man openeth;

then what happened, ding
did Christ take the keys back,
fire Peter; and send him packin ??????

may-be we can check to see if Peter filled for unemployment

$2:
if, as Christ says
and no man shutteth;​
and no man openeth;​

what good are these Keys in the hands of Peter
he can't use them for anything;
nor can any of the """"Successors""" of Peters seat

only in the deluded minds of Rome

Revelation 3:7
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;
These things saith he that is holy, he that is true,
he that hath the key of David,
and shutteth, and no man openeth;

then what happened, ding
did Christ take the keys back,
fire Peter; and send him packin ??????

may-be we can check to see if Peter filled for unemployment

$2:
if, as Christ says
and no man shutteth;​
and no man openeth;​

what good are these Keys in the hands of Peter
he can't use them for anything;
nor can any of the """"Successors""" of Peters seat

only in the deluded minds of Rome
It is called the chain of command.

No, you can look it up yourself. It will be more meaningful. But I erred and put down the wrong verse. Look up Luke 7:50 and tell us what Jesus said actually saved the woman. Then get back to us.
But in those verses did you notice that the woman's faith was manifest in her actions. Instead of Jesus saying to the woman 'you don't have to do all that stuff for me'... he said to the Apostles 'look what she has done for me'.

Luke 7 44 Then turning toward the woman, he said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has bathed my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair. 45 You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; hence she has shown great love. But the one to whom little is forgiven loves little.” 48 Then he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” 49 But those who were at the table with him began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?” 50 But he said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Why would it be different for us today who want to express our love, repentance, gratitude with acts of faith? The Saints before us were like the woman wanting to act in faith hence the Church providing the place to meet with Christ and showing our faith like the woman.

Do you have authority for the Christian faith?
You have none, so not a problem for me at all. You ask this same inane questions so many times, and you keep having it answered. But you seem unable to remember. Now let me put this in a way that may penetrate. I don't want any authority. God told me throughout scriptures I can understand His Word and I trust God. He told me in scripture I have a guide the HS, so I don't need a false authority and you obviously have none, not even the false RC authority, because you aren't the pope or one of his cronies.

You ask this question because you think that justifies your false institution's false authority. It doesn't, so stop asking. You still cannot answer simple questions - like whose righteousness? Proving you have no authority whatsoever.

But in those verses did you notice that the woman's faith was manifest in her actions. Instead of Jesus saying to the woman 'you don't have to do all that stuff for me'... he said to the Apostles 'look what she has done for me'.

Luke 7 44 Then turning toward the woman, he said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I entered your house; you gave me no water for my feet, but she has bathed my feet with her tears and dried them with her hair. 45 You gave me no kiss, but from the time I came in she has not stopped kissing my feet. 46 You did not anoint my head with oil, but she has anointed my feet with ointment. 47 Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven; hence she has shown great love. But the one to whom little is forgiven loves little.” 48 Then he said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.” 49 But those who were at the table with him began to say among themselves, “Who is this who even forgives sins?” 50 But he said to the woman, “Your faith has saved you; go in peace.”

Why would it be different for us today who want to express our love, repentance, gratitude with acts of faith? The Saints before us were like the woman wanting to act in faith hence the Church providing the place to meet with Christ and showing our faith like the woman.
Actions without faith are meaningless. First faith. RCs changed the word repentance to penance and they are vastly different. Biblical repentance is totally ignored by RCs.

You have none, so not a problem for me at all. You ask this same inane questions so many times, and you keep having it answered. But you seem unable to remember. Now let me put this in a way that may penetrate. I don't want any authority. God told me throughout scriptures I can understand His Word and I trust God. He told me in scripture I have a guide the HS, so I don't need a false authority and you obviously have none, not even the false RC authority, because you aren't the pope or one of his cronies.

You ask this question because you think that justifies your false institution's false authority. It doesn't, so stop asking. You still cannot answer simple questions - like whose righteousness? Proving you have no authority whatsoever.

Whose righteousness? I have already answered that question numerous times.

Whose righteousness? I have already answered that question numerous times.
Well then it should not be a problem to clearly state in a simple sentence whose righteousness it is. Because your answers have provided no answer at all. So whose righteousness. I feel you avoid saying clearly whose righteousness it is because you have nothing.

Well then it should not be a problem to clearly state in a simple sentence whose righteousness it is. Because your answers have provided no answer at all. So whose righteousness. I feel you avoid saying clearly whose righteousness it is because you have nothing.

Here is the entire passage of the scripture:

Romans 4:3-8, "For what does the scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.” Now to one who works, wages are not reckoned as a gift but as something due. But to one who without works trusts him who justifies the ungodly, such faith is reckoned as righteousness. So also David speaks of the blessedness of those to whom God reckons righteousness apart from works: “Blessed are those whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the one against whom the Lord will not reckon sin.”

Reckoned as righteousness is about the forgiveness of our sins. No one's righteousness is imputed to us.

Here is the entire passage of the scripture:

Romans 4:3-8, "For what does the scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.” Now to one who works, wages are not reckoned as a gift but as something due. But to one who without works trusts him who justifies the ungodly, such faith is reckoned as righteousness. So also David speaks of the blessedness of those to whom God reckons righteousness apart from works: “Blessed are those whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered; blessed is the one against whom the Lord will not reckon sin.”

Reckoned as righteousness is about the forgiveness of our sins. No one's righteousness is imputed to us.
So how is righteousness imputed. I read the whole of the entire passage and it says righteousness is imputed. It does not come for works (if you read the whole chapter).

strong's impute:

Strong's Concordance
ellogeó: to charge to one's account, impute
Original Word: ἐλλογέω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ellogeó
Phonetic Spelling: (el-log-eh'-o)
Definition: to charge to one's account, impute
Usage: I charge to, put to one's account, impute.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from en and logos (in the sense of account, reckoning)
Definition
to charge to one's account, impute
NASB Translation
charge...to...account (1), imputed (1).

So how is righteousness imputed. I read the whole of the entire passage and it says righteousness is imputed. It does not come for works (if you read the whole chapter).

strong's impute:

Strong's Concordance
ellogeó: to charge to one's account, impute
Original Word: ἐλλογέω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ellogeó
Phonetic Spelling: (el-log-eh'-o)
Definition: to charge to one's account, impute
Usage: I charge to, put to one's account, impute.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
from en and logos (in the sense of account, reckoning)
Definition
to charge to one's account, impute
NASB Translation
charge...to...account (1), imputed (1).

When our sins are forgiven we are reckoned as righteous.

From Strongs:

Romans 4:3, "4:3 τί γὰρ ἡ γραφὴ λέγει ἐπίστευσεν δὲ Ἀβραὰμ τῷ θεῷ καὶ ἐλογίσθη αὐτῷ εἰς δικαιοσύνην

λογίζομαι

1. to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over
    1. to take into account, to make an account of
      1. metaph. to pass to one's account, to impute
      2. a thing is reckoned as or to be something, i.e. as availing for or equivalent to something, as having the like force and weight
    2. to number among, reckon with
    3. to reckon or account
  2. to reckon inward, count up or weigh the reasons, to deliberate
  3. by reckoning up all the reasons, to gather or infer
    1. to consider, take into account, weigh, meditate on
    2. to suppose, deem, judge
    3. to determine, purpose, decide
      This word deals with reality. If I reckon (logizomai) that my bank book has $25 in it, it has $25 in it. Otherwise I am deceiving myself. This word refers more to fact than supposition or opinion.

When our sins are forgiven we are reckoned as righteous.

From Strongs:

Romans 4:3, "4:3 τί γὰρ ἡ γραφὴ λέγει ἐπίστευσεν δὲ Ἀβραὰμ τῷ θεῷ καὶ ἐλογίσθη αὐτῷ εἰς δικαιοσύνην

λογίζομαι

1. to reckon, count, compute, calculate, count over
    1. to take into account, to make an account of
      1. metaph. to pass to one's account, to impute
      2. a thing is reckoned as or to be something, i.e. as availing for or equivalent to something, as having the like force and weight
    2. to number among, reckon with
    3. to reckon or account
  2. to reckon inward, count up or weigh the reasons, to deliberate
  3. by reckoning up all the reasons, to gather or infer
    1. to consider, take into account, weigh, meditate on
    2. to suppose, deem, judge
    3. to determine, purpose, decide
      This word deals with reality. If I reckon (logizomai) that my bank book has $25 in it, it has $25 in it. Otherwise I am deceiving myself. This word refers more to fact than supposition or opinion.
So who put something into our account. You reckoned our account. It is not ours, it is not our works. You have nothing, the righteousness comes from somewhere.

This clearly shows whose righteousness, it is:

2 Cor 5:21

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Back