Thought for today Chuckism

Authentic Nouveau

Thought For Today:

"But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind
which has been developed from the mind of lower animals, are of any value or at all
trustworthy. Would anyone trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are
any convictions in such a mind?"__ Charles Darwin to William Graham on July 3, 1881
(Darwin Correspondence Project, Letter 13230)

Cuck Darwin just destroyed his own credibility

jonathan_hili

Thought For Today:

"But then with me the horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind
which has been developed from the mind of lower animals, are of any value or at all
trustworthy. Would anyone trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are
any convictions in such a mind?"__ Charles Darwin to William Graham on July 3, 1881

The problem with that, though, is that adults grow from being infants too. You can't impugn an adult human's mind just because she was once a child; likewise, you can't impugn an evolved human's mind just because it was once a lower lifeform.

Authentic Nouveau

The problem with that, though, is that adults grow from being infants too. You can't impugn an adult human's mind just because she was once a child; likewise, you can't impugn an evolved human's mind just because it was once a lower lifeform.
Darwin was not an expert in cognitive development theory.

Darwin concluded that adult females of most species resembled the young of both sexes and from this and the other evidence, "reasoned that males are more evolutionarily advanced than females" (Kevles, 1986:8). Many anthropologists contemporary to Darwin concluded that "women's brains were analogous to those of animals," which had "overdeveloped" sense organs "to the detriment of the brain" (Fee, 1979:418).

Mr Laurier

Thought For Today:

So no thought, just a quotemined letter.

And a new character for your fantasy world.
Who or what is "Cuck Darwin"?

The Pixie

Thought For Today:

Says the guy who pretends to be a medical doctor, but confused mitochondria with midi-chlorians!

jonathan_hili

His sexual predator behavior is a role model for evoPushers.

He also doesn't know didly squate about synthetic chemistry
Why are atheist evos so angry?
Lots of people are "so angry", Nouveau. Lord knows how many Protestants I've encountered on here that come across as very angry indeed. I'm pretty sure I've got pretty angry lots of times myself ;-)